ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How-dee from Illinois
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 am 
Adam Bomb

...finding this site a little "Johnny-come-lately", but pleased and happy to have found y'all. LOVE the vids on YouTube!

I'm a "Woman of a Certain Age" hopeless Adam enthusiast. :kiss ...former art teacher, painter, textile designer and theatre & dance costumer. Now I work in an office after a number of years at home caring for a parent. Adam's a bright light of beauty & creativity in m'life! And in order for all that "drool" energy to go someplace, I write silly poetry with him as inspiration - oh, and give to DonorsChoose.org. It's a very small something I can do "for him", as he gives SO much to all of us - and I'm thrilled that something like that exists!

So, A big "hello" to all. (I'm off to post some of said silly poetry...)

Oh and p.s.: My name's actually Valerie - Anne Hedonia is from "anhedonia", a depressive disorder in which one can't experience pleasure. :nails (lol!) But I guess that experiencing Adam has put the lie to all that! :)

Last edited by Anne Hedonia on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: How-dee from Illinois
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi Anne!! Glad you found us. There are many "women of a certain age" around here! Join the fun and love and it's never too late!! Adam is just getting started--the best is yet to come from our Glittery Alien!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 am 
Adam Bomb

Hey! Thanks for the kind welcome, Paperweight! I'm looking forward to meeting & getting to know fellow fanatics!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm 
Adam Bomb

To TALC Valerie!

My name is Jim. Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around the forums! ...And Thanks for the kind words about the Adam Bomb Videos!

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Valerie! Welcome to TALC. Glad to have you join us!! Your poetry is a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Hope to see you around the boards. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 am 
Adam Bomb

Freddy F. & luv2laugh ~ I so appreciate the warm welcome and definitely feel I've come home! Thanks to y'all, this place feels nice n' cozy! I's so great to have a place to come and go nuts with those who are similarly inclined. LOVE IT, and you...