ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: new - but not new - here
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi all -
I joined this site in July but somehow stopped dropping in. I didn't realize I had an Adam Bomb number until I came back. I've been wanting one, so that's great.
I'm also over at Adam Official (LadyD-Bo there, although I don't really know where the hyphen is because it was glammed up by Kingrusky and now I can't really tell - plus I can't log in without cutting and pasting!! arghh- haha) I'm sure some of you frequent that wild and crazy place from time to time. It's a bit wildwest for me, but there are a few good nuggets occassionally.
oh and I'm glambert #3777 too.
I also belong to ALN (can you tell I am obsessed?). I have met some of the folks there -in person - and feel like I have a lot of friends, even the only-online ones. But I wanted to meet even more amazing Adam fans, so came back here. Plus, you guys have, hands-down, THE BEST concert videos. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for those.
I live in Philly - one of the reasons I originally checked this place out was because of "Adam'sPhillyBabe" - she of the original group that went to NYC immediately after the season ended and got a shout out from Adam. I thought it would be great to someday meet the other Adam fans in my home town. (I assume you're PA not the Philadelphia in MS) And, "Adam'sPhillyBabe", if you're reading this, I've forgiven you for taking the name I wanted... :D :kiss (just wasn't quick enough I guess).
Soooo, what else can I tell you about me. I don't know, other than that my life has been completely taken over by Adamania; don't quite know how to explain it, then again, don't think I have to here. I think you all understand.
I'll try to check in often and post and comment. I hope to talk to y'all soon.
Now, there's a voracious mosquito in my kitchen eating me alive that I've got to find and take out - gotta go....

Post subject: Re: new - but not new - here
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm 

Welcome LadyD. We sure can relate to being taken over by Adamania! He's amazing and we're proud to be his fans!
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any Admin or Mod. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks for the welcome.
I do have a stupid question - I guess I thought the numbers on the left were AdamBomb numbers, but it looks like they keep changing (mine has been different every time I looked). I know I said I wanted a number, but I don't really care - it's lots of fun and all a bit silly - but just to clarify - what do those numbers mean?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

LadyDBo, you are Adam Bomb #1010. If you click on Members up at the top of the page, all our members are listed and each one has a number.

memberlist.php?&start=1000

Welcome to TALC!! Glad to have you join us! Adam's Philly Babe is my daughter and we do live in the Philly area. Hope to see you around the boards. Enjoy!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:08 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome LadyD! I. too, am from the Philly area. New Jersey, about 40 minutes east of Philly.
I. too. am a huge Adamaniac. At almost 48, who would have thought?
I was at the concert in Reading and met some great "older" Adam fans. Never got names, though.
I love it here. This site is the best.
Hope to see you here often. Adam rules.
:hearts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 pm 
Adam Bomb

:welcome

To TALC LadyD!

Its great to see your enthusiasm for Adam! You should feel right at home here then! My name is Jim. Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around the forums....And thanks for the kind words about the Adam Bomb Videos! We do have some very talented Adam Bombs here I must agree!

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night