ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Saint Vitus
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 pm 
Adam Bomb

hey, i got here in 1 piece! not sure what u say in here... sorry 4 my weird typin, i know how 2 spell, i swear, it's a speed thing.

well i was born in cali, san bernardino county, & live in tejas now, in h-town. some fan fics by blue & my friend from here got me in2 AL fandom, but that was like this month, so i'm a neeeewbie!

my sig other refuses 2 get sucked in2 this, i'm wkin on him, but i'm kinda wallowin w/ a goofy sorta delite.

so u can call me saint vitus or just vitus (i'll anser 2 hey u) but i have 1 question: can i cuss in here? cuz i do that a lot, & tryin not 2 mite B difficult. sorry in advance. i am trainable...

SV

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde

Post subject: Re: Saint Vitus
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm 
Adam Bomb

saintvitus wrote:
hey, i got here in 1 piece! not sure what u say in here... sorry 4 my weird typin, i know how 2 spell, i swear, it's a speed thing.

well i was born in cali, san bernardino county, & live in tejas now, in h-town. some fan fics by blue & my friend from here got me in2 AL fandom, but that was like this month, so i'm a neeeewbie!

my sig other refuses 2 get sucked in2 this, i'm wkin on him, but i'm kinda wallowin w/ a goofy sorta delite.

so u can call me saint vitus or just vitus (i'll anser 2 hey u) but i have 1 question: can i cuss in here? cuz i do that a lot, & tryin not 2 mite B difficult. sorry in advance. i am trainable...

SV

OooooOooo :yahoo WELCOME VITUS!!!

Hey, y'all, please welcome my friend, St. Vitus! I'm SO excited to see you here! SV is a great guy, great sense of humor, sweet and with a big ol' brain to boot. PLUS... a new Adam enthusiast. Oh, and I understand he blushes, which he prolly is doing @ this very moment...

Please welcome him ~ He's the best!!!

(Oh, and you can cuss up a storm in the Bomb Shelter... gonna announce your arrival down there...)

xoxo ~ V. (Anne, for purposes of TALC)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Vitus,
Sooo happy to have you here. Check back through some of the threads to get a peek at pre-idol Adam and we also have a youtube account http://www.youtube.com/TALCvids which has tons of vids from the Idol Live tour and the Glam Nation Tour. Tons and tons of Adam.
As far as cussing, if you look at the homepage we have an area called The Bomb Shelter in any thread there you can do or say anything you want. We lovingly refer to that area as the basement. LOL The Pink Ladies thread is like a running conversation, a lot of Adam stuff is double posted in there so you can keep up. Come down and say hello and you can cuss your little heart out.
Glad to have you here. If you need anything PM me or any of the other Admins or Mods and we will be happy to help.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm 
Adam Bomb

saintvitus wrote:

SV

hi St. V ( i like that name for you)

when did u first start loving on Adam?
glad to have u along

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome Vitus!! :welcome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm 
Adam Bomb

thnx, gonna go poke around.

hey V, i'll call u later? or W will... gotta C what's what & where & thnx 4 the warnin, i'll save the cussin 4 the basement, wk on rememberin 2 Bhave elsewhere.

not sure when i got in2 AL, think it was this month. V knows. fell fast tho, he's fascinatin & gorgeous.

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 pm 
Adam Bomb

:welcome

Hey there SV! Welcome to TALC. There is a great bunch of ladies here and a gentleman or two but we don't see them too often. Hope you hang out with us.

Not to worry about cussin.' Lots of that here. Especially in the Pink Ladies Thread. If you will notice the number of posts on the PL thread you will see right away that there is where we all hang out and get the news.

So, "GLAD to meet you Saint Vitus!" Post and tell us more about you.

This much for sure.....any friend of Anne Hedonia is a friend of mine. Can't wait to read your posts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 am 

SV, Welcome, so great to have you here. Lovely for Adam to have a new fan!!! Please don't hesitate to ask questions or can't figure something out!!

LizMarie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:17 pm 
Adam Bomb

hi LizMarie & Sheila, thnx 4 the welcome. Anne assured me u all wouldn't mind a guy creepin around in here. i've Bn havin a diffclt time w/ some stuff lately & Anne has Bn a blessin 2 me, keepin me sane. i'm technically still just stickin a few toes outta my closet after a lifetime of hidin & AL has Bn a huge inspiration 4 me, w/ how fearless he is about who & what he is w/o apologies. also, it's awesome 2 find that so many of his fans don't worry about him Bn gay, & 'let him' B that, w/o judgment, even the ladies who find him as hot as i do. totally sweet, & i'm honored 2 bcum a part of it.

since she said i could tell, Anne is actually the girlfriend of my boyfriend, but she's Bn helpin me sort stuff out w/ his blessin (he's Byond awesome). don't know what i'd do w/o em!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi Saint Vitus,

I'm new here also. Welcome! I lurked here for a year and a half and finally joined. I love this place. Everyone is so sweet, kind and very helpful. You'll feel right at home. Promise!! :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm 
Adam Bomb

hi Stardust. i've mostly Bn readin interviews off & on, tryin 2 know more about AL. thnx 4 the welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 pm 
Adam Bomb

just wanted 2 say thnx again 2 Anne 4 introducin me 2 this site & forum... also, just had 2 say how awesome she is!

i'm so happy that Tepes opted 2 share me w/ u, u'r my 1st on the fem side, so f!@xxin hot, & patient, kind, & spoilin me w/ e's full of linky gudness 2 AL vids... u R the best!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm 
Adam Bomb

^^^
Ok, so where's that blushing icon??? Thank you St. V. - you're so 8-) and so :hearts. And as far as your sharability quotient goes, there's plenty of wonderfulness to go 'round! I'm glad you're an AL convert and in here sharing all of the goodies. Everyone here is the best!

:kiss

~V.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm 
Adam Bomb

St V so happy to have a new Adam fan. You will like it here, good people. Will see u in the basement....by the way those toes are perfect.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 pm 
Adam Bomb

thnx Encore! i'll get down 2 the basement @ some point. hey, Adam's in hawaii 2day, wish i was!