ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: General Welcome Thread
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 am 

:welcome to TALC nicerebel, ObsessedWitBrit, Strawberry Alice, and Adam Darko...

We're so happy to have you join us!!! I hope you come to love TALC as much as we do.. it's a very warm, supportive and FUN community!

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please feel free to get in touch with one of our Adamazing site admins or moderators!!

We LOVE having more people to swoon over Adam with!!! :kiss :kiss

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:22 pm 
Adam Bomb

Halloo fellow Adam worshippers...or Bombs, apparently...LOL!!!.....I am a Scot now living in Canada, and can't begin to describe just how much this young man touches my heart.......gracious and sweet, he is truly a class act...he is the only reason I ever watched the show, a shining light that beamed thru all the other cookie cutter sounds ( well, maybe with the exception of Alison!!!)......I wish Kris well, but I won't have any music of his in my CD collection, it's just that simple....
.......I thank Adam soooo much for reminding me just how much I loved the song "Mad World", such a phenomenal arrangement as well as that angelic voice to bring tears to my eyes ( and THAT, my Bombs, doesn't happen often!!!)....
...... "Ring of Fire" was absolutely inspired....Johnny Cash always seemed to be a very forward thinking individual, as evidenced by his Nine Inch Nails' cover of "Hurt"...I think Big John would be so proud!!!....
.... as for Adam's rendition of Sam Cooke's "A Change is Gonna Come"????....I am sure the goosebumps lifted me a couple of inches off my seat!!!.....and OMG, did he hold his own with classic rockers Queen and Kiss, or what?!??!?!.......he is an unbelievable talent, and I am so glad he is on his way to superstardom......and just think.....we all witnessed the genesis of the worldwide phenomenon that is Adam Lambert, and how cool is that?......TR:-)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm 
Adam Bomb

I am so glad to find this.

I went to the official adam lambert site but couldn'navigate

I am asenior from canada and have spentan awful lot of today watching your videos etc

What a great group you seem to be

I have followed Clay Aiken for many years but now am thrilled to start a new journey

What a wonderful person Adam is

Look forward to many years of Adam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome, Mitzi! Glad to have you here!!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:44 pm 
Adam Bomb

I just have a moment before I have to be elsewhere, but I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Susan, currently from Ohio, but moving to TN this summer.

I've been on the AI Adam forum and lurk elsewhere. You guys seem like a great group, so I wanted to join.
I adore Adam. He's been my fav from the first time I saw him. The voice, the performance, the emotion, the look, the charisma, the personality, everything.
I have a teenage daughter who's chosen Adam as a role model, and I couldn't be happier. I've learned from him, too. I think he's wonderful as a person as well as a singer and performer.

That's my quick intro. I have to run know, but I'll be back later.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:14 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome Susan! This is a great site!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:57 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi all!
I have been lurking here and elsewhere for several weeks and decided it was time to register here! This site is my favorite of all I visited. :grouphug You guys ROCK!

*checks that black manicured fingernails are pristine*
*throws hawkhands*

Off to up my post count!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:01 am 
Adam Bomb

Welcome Paisley! :cheers

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:37 am 
Adam Bomb

hi all! i'm new around here 8-)

i'm mk17design from jakarta (indonesia)~
been rooting for adam since day one in AI! XD

nice 2 meet u all~

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:54 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hello - I am a new member. I have been "chatting" with a group of Adam addicts (at least 15 of us) on the American Idol site. We range in age from 23 to 60's. We are Adam crazy, always looking for new Adam pics, videos, appearances, etc. Anything and everything Adam. We enjoy chatting with each and don't know how long we'll be able to use the Idol site to communicate. We admire other Adam-fanatics and may need a new place to "hang out". Thank you for your dedication to Adam here! :clap

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:35 pm 
Adam Bomb

:yahoo

Hello everyone.. I am new to this board and am looking forward to the chance to follow Adam's career with you all..

:heartsblow

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:01 pm 

:welcome to TALC adamant; seerock; mk17design; Paisley; unknown_lurker; mitzi2su; and tartanrocker!!!

As you can see, we're growing by leaps and bounds every day! We're thrilled to have each and every one of you and I hope you all enjoy the time you spend here with us. I can say without a doubt, TALC is the most supportive and fun of ALL the online communities worshiping his holy hotness, Adam Lambert!

Please be sure to ask one of our amazing admins or moderators if you have questions or need any help! We're here for you! :hearts :hearts

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:34 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi Everyone,

I am an obsessed Adam fan, and I have been a Glambert for quite awhile now and have just recently become an Adam Bomb! I was very impressed with you all at the Finale with your matching t-shirts and pix with Adam - that was great. So, hello everyone and I look forward to getting to know all of you here on this board.

I am a jewelry designer and I have created something special for Adam and his fans - custom handcrafted fan bracelets like the one shown in my Avatar. I came up with the concept out of my love for Adam and his fans and I make them all myself. I have made several for the Glamberts and I'd love to make some for the Adam Bombs too! Let's spread the Adam love around. You get to pick your colors and they can say any message that you want. You can order yours from my online shop at:

http://www.visionaryjewelry.com/luvinmyreality.html

Thanks for your support and let's keep adoring the most amazing musical sensation to come around in our lifetime!

Proud to be Adam Bomb #606
Adam Fan Bracelets - Get yours at www.VisionaryJewelry.com

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:20 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hey there fellow Adam Bombs!

I have been a fan since the day I saw Adam's audition on AI. I've been posting on his official site but that place is very crazy. You all seem like great peeps so I decided to hang out with you all. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:30 pm 
Adam Bomb

Heyy Lisa_M!! I'm Katie =]

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi everyone.

I have never been a member of a fan-site before, I am a <cough>40 year old mom of two girls and we have been completely enamored with Adam since we spotted him during Hollywood Week. I have never watched this show in my life and while I was secretly hoping I could get back to my normal life after the finale, I find myself feeling like the lack of Adam on my wall (yeah, we watch with an LCD projector... I got 6 foot by 4 foot Adam in my living room) = my first highschool break-up.

So while it seems I may be late to the party, I have been along for this glorious ride since the beginning and am now looking for ways to keep it going. :cheers

Oh and my 12 year old daughter and I are going to see the Adam Lambert concert (er, Idol Tour) in Portland, Maine so I am headed over to that thread to volunteer to be the gift organizer!

Sign me up!
AdamMomb.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome AdamantlyObsessed, AdamMomb and Lisa! Welcome to everyone up thread! We are thrilled to have you here.

Hi, Welcome to TALC! Better late than never. We LOVE Adam and we are all in withdrawal. Never fear, new stuff will be coming out soon and he will be doing lots of appearances and the Tour will be here before we know it.
If you need anything, just PM me or any one of our Mods or Admins.
Have fun on the board!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:32 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi fellow Adamholics! I'm Sharon from Tacoma, WA (formally New Orleans, La). I'm 48 (and so glad to see I'm not the only cradle robber on this site)! :D I can't believe I'm so obsessed with this wonder we call Adam, :kiss but I must admit--I'm having a blast! :chicken I'm so happy to have found you guys, to share our common interests and adoration for our adorable (and incredibly sexy) Adam!

This is a gorgeous and incredibly put together site. YOU ROCK AdamBombs!
:rockstar
Sharon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hello Adam Bombs. I am Karen from New Jersey and I am a huge Adam fan. Find myself googling him for hours and just can't seem to get enough. Look forward to exploring this site.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:20 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi Everyone! My name is Kris. I am a happily married mother of one. I live in Missouri. I am a huge Adam fan!!! I actually used to do other things on the net, but for the past few months it's all Adam, Adam, Adam!!! I can't get enough!
I'm looking forward to being a part of this wonderful group!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:51 pm 

:welcome to TALC, kristine748, karen862, Mad4Adam, AdamMomb, Lisa_M, AdamantlyObsessed!!!

We're so happy you are here! Please enjoy checking out all our great content (be sure to set aside a LOT of time!) and most importantly have LOTS of fun getting to know our great Adam Bombs!!! I think you'll find this is the most fun group of Adam fans you'll find!!! :hearts :hearts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

8-) Hello, adamant, seerock, mk17design; Paisley, uknown_lurker, mitzi2su, tartanrocker, kristine748, karen862, Mad4Adam, AdamMomb, Lisa_M, AdamantlyObsessed!!!

Welcome to the board, its a great place to get news and chat about ADAM !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi everyone! I am brand new here, and excited to get to meet all you fellow adam fans! *laughs* this seems like a cool site.
So my name is Pearl, I am half American half British and have lived in India pretty much my entire life! I like chatting, so anyone can say hi anytime! i dont bite. I promise. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hello to all who post here! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your new message board!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 pm 

Welcome to all the newcomers! We're happy to have you here because it's the members that make the forum great! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi I'm from Long Beach NY but originally from Manhattan. I am going to the the Nassau Colliseum show on aug 12th - any other New Yorkers from LI or the city??? I'm 49 married without children. I'm new to all this and don't post much but love the pictures and info.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi. I'm Ruth from the UK. I am absolutely crazy about Adam, and watched every episode of American Idol just to see him.

I think this site is incredible - I have joined a few of Adam's unofficial sites, but this one is the best - so informative and up-to-date news. Congratulations to the TALC ladies for all your hard work.

I am actually quite old - well, I am 63 - probably one of the oldest fans Adam has got - hope you don't mind an oldie like me being on this site.

Adam has just got it all - hasn't he? Handsome, gorgeous, incredible voice, incredible stage presence - just unique. I love everything about him.

Are there any other British fans on this site? If so, would be thrilled if any of them want to PM me. (Maybe we could create a British fan site - that would be cool!)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 pm 

Welcome to all of you! All ages are represented here, Ruth! I think there may be more UK members, not sure. You can browse through the other individual new member introductions to see where others are from. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi Adam Bombs - I was directed over here from a post on adamofficial.com. My name is Susan, I love Adam's eyes (thus my site name) along with just about all things Adam including his voice and showmanship. :hearts I live in Southern California, will be going to the AI Tour concert in San Deigo :clap and taking my best friend with me. I'm Adam's age x 2 and married (for 18 years in a few days). This site is formatted similar to one I admin for my fave actor, so hopefully I'll find my way around OK. If I do something wrong please be patient and just let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:14 pm 

Welcome, Susan! You'll get around this forum very easily! Adam is really amazing, isn't he? Sometimes I wish I lived in CA too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next