ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Your Tuesday Night Fix for Adam Withdrawal !
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 pm 
Adam Bomb

Tuesday night is Adam Night.
This season, I did not think of it as American Idol night...It was Adam Lambert the Superstar Night.

Here is Whole Lotta Love from the Show with Slash mentoring him. Enjoy! :yahoo

Post subject: Re: Your Tuesday Night Fix for Adam Withdrawal !
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:45 pm 
Adam Bomb

I so loved that performance!! You know I'm already discombobulated from having yesterday off. And now, with no Idol? It's even weirder.

Good idea for passing the time! It'll be totally worth it in the end; but it's gonna be a long couple of weeks until the tour starts & we can get photos & recaps from that.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

I think I will just watch Adam videos on repeat every Tuesday night from now on. I feel sad knowing I won't get a new performance to look forward to every week though!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm 
Adam Bomb

Weird not having Adam Tuesday - guess I'll have to watch everything I recorded for the millionth time and wait patiently for tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm 
Adam Bomb

Only watch Adam vids on a Tuesday? I am watching them all the time - getting late to bed, sneaky peeks at work - I can't get enough of our beautiful Adam - I am an Adamholic and no, no, no I'm not going to rehab!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:12 pm 
Adam Bomb

If you put all of Adam's vids on a loop....you've got almost a hour's worth of entertainment (and a night's worth of giddiness), if you don't know what else to fill that 8-9p timeslot. Just saying. :hearts

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:21 pm 
Adam Bomb

A loop of Adam sounds exquisite to me! Pity us here in the UK, we cannot get his vids on iTunes yet - thank goodness for youtube and my Vplus recorder!!!!
"I have very simple tastes, I am always satisfied with the very best."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:11 pm 
Adam Bomb

So True Alim ..thank goodness for You Tube.

Although Fox Entertainment ends up taking the live performances down eventually..looks like this one has sayed up because the judges comments were cut.

I wish there was somewhere we could see his Performance Videos for the show as they are hard to find .Does Fox have them on the Idol site? I know they used to 2 years ago???

As his stage presene and his incredible voice, the whole package ...that is the best combination !!!

I was going through Adam Show withdrawal. I do not miss the show per se..Just seeing Adam perform. ..I am sure you all will agree. This is the FIRST year I only watched for Adam, most other years i pay attention and enjoy the other finalists as well as my favorite.
This year none could even come close to comparing to Adam and thus their perfomances paled by comparison and caused me to drift off and not pay attention....ie even some of the best performances by others ..could not hold my interest...Alllison being the exception when she was really on her game.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm 
Adam Bomb

I couldn't focus on anyone but Adam either....He was just waaaay too many steps above everybody else.

I liked Allison and Kris too but I was taking no chances when it came down to voting.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm 
Adam Bomb

Yeah it was bizarre as usually I watch the performance part of the show with great attention and focus on each performer.

I found my attention wondering if Adam was not the contestant performing.

This never happened to me and a lot of us and thus why I know I had trouble remembering Kris' songs and some of Matt's and had to go to You Tube yesterday. :) As now tht it is over, I wanted to give those 2 a listen because Matt and Adam get along so well and are friends, you could see their rapport last night on Larry King. ..and of course, the best bromance anywhere of two great friends, Kris and Adam.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:55 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi May - if you go to thebestarts.com - they have most of Adam's Idol performances including the judges comments on there. Also, Yahoo video has lots too. I am constantly trawling around for Adam stuff and there is some good stuff on Adam on Associated Content website too by Ann Powers. Love to the Adam Bombs!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm 
Adam Bomb

Also...now that the show's over, Adam will become more and more....untouchable. While he was on the show, it was easy to get messages to him, etc...but I have a feeling that's about to change. Actually, I think it already has....LOL!

Hugs..... :grouphug

Shawna (Adam Bomb #57)

"The right way is not always the popular and easy way... Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character." ~Margaret Chase Smith

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:03 am 
Adam Bomb

Did you see Adam's Official Website? He has a Video there welcoming fans to his site.

He encourges fans at the officlal site to send messges, write blogs, post comments and he will visit the board whenever he can and post comments.

Right now, he is out doing the tour promotion which is crazy busy for anyone who does this... they have him scheduled so he probably does not have a spare moment. I am guessing the tour willl also offer all of the contestants liittle free time. David Cook's family was talking to Anoope and advised he take a lot of underwear, socks, clothes because there will be little time to do anything. But after his current tour promotion and when they go into rehearsals for the tour, he may check out the Officiial Site...as he said he be checking that site when possible.

Buit after the AI tour is over and he is back in a recording studio and so on....as time permits..he wants to commet on his official board.

But he fastly beoming a superstar and huge celebrity.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:41 pm 
Adam Bomb

May wrote:
But he fastly beoming a superstar and huge celebrity.

THAT'S THE PART I LIKE HEARING!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:33 pm 
Adam Bomb

Here's a pretty cool blog entry about Adam withdrawel lol!

http://adam-lambert.org/no-surpriseboy- ... -and-talk/

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:53 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks Jim....That's a great article....I can totally relate and agree with the comments...

Adam definitely embodies Elvis' persona....and the lip thing is just the icing on the cake.