ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vote For Adam Sexiest Man Alive
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:04 pm 
Adam Bomb

This was posted last night on Adam's official site forum. The site is down again .
I wanted post the email address to send your reasons why Adam should get the cover of People magazines next sexiest man alive. Send in your vote.

Email People Magazine; Editor@people.com

Here's what I said wrote in my email.

Dear Editor,

I found this email on Adam Lambert's official forum. My vote is for Adam Lambert he is by far the sexiest man alive. No singer entertainer has generated more excitement, buzz, talk not only in America, but all over the world. He was American Idol this season and the world was watching every week to see what Adam would sing and do next. To many Adam is the best contestant to ever grace that stage. He has some how over the past few months grown into a international superstar.

I'm 31 and I have never in my life seen not only for an American Idol contestant but, any singer get this much talk, media coverage, video hits, searches and so on. Not only did he out sing and perform all the contestants all season on American Idol, but he also out sold everyone with all his performances and studio versions on I Tunes. In the height of their popularity maybe if we had the internet back in the 80's would we see this type of buzz for artists like Micheal Jackson and Madonna. But since then we have not seen anything like this.

He is driving women of all ages all over the world crazy seducing and teasing us. I have never heard a singer performer that makes you feel so much with their voice. He stirs up your heart and mind. He can sing anything at any range in perfect pitch and make a song completely his own. He works a stage like no other and makes moves so sexy they should come with a warning label. He is the hottest find for music in my opinion for the new millennium.

He transcends age and gender. Adam is making us all question what is "masculine and sexy." I have never seen a sexier man. He has got to have the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen like a cat crystal clear blue.
He literally oozes sex appeal from every pore. The man deserves this title. To top it off he is gracious, charming, funny, humble, intelligent I could list more wonderful words to describe Adam, but the list would make this already to long email even longer. Adam Lambert is "The Sexiest Man Alive."

Post subject: Re: Vote For Adam Sexiest Man Alive
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:17 pm 
Adam Bomb

do we have to give a reason? lol cuz if i do , i'd crash the editors computer when she gets it....

if he doesnt win, i'll demand a recount :]

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm 
Adam Bomb

Well no you don't have to give a reason I just think it's a nice touch, but no you don't. You can just send an email saying I'm voting for Adam "Sexiest Man Alive."

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm 
Adam Bomb

Ooh, Joy. I FLOVE your letter!!!! Awesome!!!! Maybe they'll post it letters to the editor.

And thanks for the info....I am DEFINITELY voting!!!!!

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm 
Adam Bomb

I've sent my email and this is one competition where there is no competition!!!!!!! Adam is the sexiest man in the universe!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:35 pm 
Adam Bomb

thanks :] btw sorry i was just so caught up in voting i was just like scimming thru the letter.

now i read it and i LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! it; haha

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks so much guys. I want to write something that would really give him credit where credit is due.