ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tour Rehearsals underway so are they not in mansion? Hotel ?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:29 pm 
Adam Bomb

Adam says in that TMZ encounter that he was dropping Drake off at the airport and heading home. So maybe if the finalists live in the LA area, they can live at home during Tour rehearsals or maybe they are still at the mansion but mansion is expensive with a private chef and all. So I wonder if they are all staying at a hotel. But Adam can probably stay at home if he wants.

I get the feeilng by home that Adam does not mean his house but probably wherever the other finalists are living as otherwise, tabloids would be camped out in his front yard. And after they left the nightclub, we see no more pics so I bet 19 Security is in place so they go to a certain point which is gated and no one can enter.

I think that is why we are seeing more of Adam going out to lunch, dinner, clubs this week as Rehearsals started and all 10 are in Hollywood.

As we are not seeing any of the finalists out and about except Adam OR the media does not care about of them to film them out and about. ???

Last edited by May on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Tour Rehearsals underway so are they not in mansion? Hotel ?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm 
Adam Bomb

I recall Adam saying they could go anywhere they wanted during the show but there was a curfew.

Now that the show is over, I bet they go easier on curfew and the finalists probably can do more of what they want. Ie I bet Kris and his wife are staying together in a hotel or somewhere in LA until he goes on tour...and we know all along Allison's parent or parents have to be with her as she is a minor.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

Gokey just tweeted that he's heading to Nashville for meetings about his foundation. So, it doesn't look like they've started rehearsals yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:33 pm 

As of right now, the finalists arent in Los Angeles for rehearsals yet. I would think it is anyday now that they will all be there. I would assume they would stay in a hotel, not the mansion. They were out of the mansion before the show was over.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

From what I have been reading the rehearsals don't start until next week. I think if you live in LA you just have to show up for rehearsal, you don't have to stay in a hotel with the others.
I also don't think the paps are following anyone else around because they couldn't care less about any of the others, by the way, who were they again?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 pm 
Adam Bomb

flynnsgirl wrote:
I also don't think the paps are following anyone else around because they couldn't care less about any of the others, by the way, who were they again?

:D :D :roflmao :D :D

Ya anoop tweeted this morning and said that he was getting things ready, packing...saying he wasnt gonna see home for a couple months. So im sure it hasnt started yet, but very soon!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

flynnsgirl wrote:
From what I have been reading the rehearsals don't start until next week. I think if you live in LA you just have to show up for rehearsal, you don't have to stay in a hotel with the others.

Haha!! Very true. Wasn't there a blind guy and one that always liked to put his crotch in our face????

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:08 pm 
Adam Bomb

Ok that makes sense that rehearsals have not started yet.
And I am so happy Adam has this week because last week was the big media blitz and he was travelling all over.

This is probalby the week off they get to go home and then come back to start rehearsals.

I got confused because many on the Official Site said Rehearsals started June 1st..they were off by a week so this all makes sense.

The tabloids are not following around the others because they see no story there and also because none are as famous as Adam. Plus they are obsessed with getting Adam to go pulblic with a statement about his sexuality. I love how he will not do what they want and he is just living life and doing what he would do if he was not famous.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 pm 
Adam Bomb

I was wondering if he still had a bodyguard. I am guessing the bodyguard is who keeps reporters away from Adam's house or apartment so he has privacy at home. ..just a hunch as when he is at appearances, he has a bodyguard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 pm 
Adam Bomb

May wrote:
Adam says in that TMZ encounter that he was dropping Drake off at the airport and heading home. So maybe if the finalists live in the LA area, they can live at home during Tour rehearsals or maybe they are still at the mansion but mansion is expensive with a private chef and all. So I wonder if they are all staying at a hotel. But Adam can probably stay at home if he wants.

I get the feeilng by home that Adam does not mean his house but probably wherever the other finalists are living as otherwise, tabloids would be camped out in his front yard. And after they left the nightclub, we see no more pics so I bet 19 Security is in place so they go to a certain point which is gated and no one can enter.

I think that is why we are seeing more of Adam going out to lunch, dinner, clubs this week as Rehearsals started and all 10 are in Hollywood.

As we are not seeing any of the finalists out and about except Adam OR the media does not care about of them to film them out and about. ???

I read a little blurb today that said he just returned from a mini vacation in Santa Barbara!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm 

They had some rehearsal today because Matt and Anoop tweeted about it. I think it was Anoop who said that after rehearsal he realized he needs some work. :)