ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Be loving and supporting and crazy, but Respectful
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 am 
Adam Bomb

I posted this in adamofficial but wanted to put it here too. I'm so worried about Adam sometimes, maybe I'm being paranoid. It's a dream I had the night before last, it woke me up like a nightmare which is why I remember so much of it:

Adam was being interviewed at a large place, like a mall but also like a big hotel. When he was done, he was being shepherded out and I ran like heck to get to the front, he started to get mobbed but police pushed the people away from him. I dove and got a chance to touch his stomach. There was a q&a and he was very polite; as he started to leave I yelled, Adam, I was the one that touched you. He stopped and looked around and asked who said that. I said it was me, I was the one who touched you. (It was implied somehow he had not liked that). He looked at me, all pained and hurt, and just said

"I wish you hadn't done that." The crowd was so silent you could hear a pin drop. It was clear he felt violated, his space invaded, even a little frightened.

It was so tense and quiet. I said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." 4 times, and each time it was just a little more tearful and regretful and just so stricken. He left, surrounded by guards, and said I just wish you hadn't done that, just so serious.

I worry about that boy. Us fans want him so bad. I personally would love to sequester him in a closet and have my way with him. And I keep my feelings in check because I'm surrounded by my husband and kids who think I'm nuts and aren't all that crazy about him at all, and I know I'm kind of fantardy but what about people who don't have people and circumstances around them to keep them a little in check?

Post subject: Re: Be loving and supporting and crazy, but Respectful
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm 
Adam Bomb

I do hope people are respectful of his space.

I read about some people were planning on hanging around the hotel and the airport. So far, no reports back from any of them so maybe they took the advice given by over at the Official Board or reconsidering that decision and not doing that.

As we do not want be stalker type fans and we want to respect his privacy. Everyone was so great in NYC when he was there at the Today Show and The Morning Show and other venues. I hope other fans follow the lead shown by our Adam Bombs who were at these shows and got an autograph, a hug, and to meet him briefly.

I have a feeling security will be very good for these concerts and when the Idols are in each town. The good thing about a tour that i heard about a friend who used to work for a well known band in the 70s is that each city is well prepared to help with security as it is for such a brief time. It is not like the Idols are in town for a week..Portland may be where they are the longest as it is their first concert and they have been there since Thursday. But looking at the schedule, it moves fast from today on from city to city.
That is a great help because local secuity and police do not have to devote as much time to securing these venues like hotels and arenas. Plus I would gess in Adam's case, 19 and RCA expects him to be mobbed and they may attach an extra bodyguard for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 pm 
Adam Bomb

I am concerned about the fans getting hurt too. I do not want to see any stampede or melee break out as fans scramble to see Adam. As it would be heartbreaking to see fans get injured, not just for the fans and their families, but for Adam and all of us who are compassionate like Adam.

Remember we do not have security or bodyguards and I do not want to see anyone get trampled or injured. As pushing and shoving and depending on the age, health of the crowd, tragic consequences can result if it gets too bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm 

Security pretty much sucked last year. People got into the hotels, ran around in the halls waking the Idols up, found the buses and got pics, and when the Idols get some free time and go out on the town, they do not have security! Although it was hectic, the crowds were respectful and pretty well behaved. If people started getting out of hand, others helped put them in their place. Luckily the 3 venues we attended were great in the afternoons. It seemed after the show, though, more casual fans didn't seem as contained or respectful. But it will all work out and we'll have fun. :)