ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 PERFORMANCE NIGHT Discussion 4-28
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:02 pm 
Adam Bomb

Ankh, I think you're tired. I think maybe he's tired too, and a little worried...as they all must be. I will rewatch it again, but I think you might be reading too much into his quietness. I hope. Don't be sad for him. I think he will get to hug his mama really tight tonight. He's such a good hugger. Did you see him hug Lil last week?

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 pm 
Adam Bomb

Whew! I'm tired! I got in 4625 text votes!

(AdamBomb #145)

Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/CharlieBrown47

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 pm 
Adam Bomb

his performance was amazing. whoops i need to go pre-order it on itunes.

Musically Inclind Glambert #571 Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 pm 

mushy wrote:
Ankh, I think you're tired. I think maybe he's tired too, and a little worried...as they all must be. I will rewatch it again, but I think you might be reading too much into his quietness. I hope. Don't be sad for him. I think he will get to hug his mama really tight tonight. He's such a good hugger. Did you see him hug Lil last week?

Thank you mushy, I feel much better now! I'm a cancer, need I say more? :roflmao

Also, worrying about Adam does not negate my confidence in him in any way but it's just in my nature to feel like mama bear to everyone I care about. Maybe it was MY fear that I was feeling more than anything... fear over the realization I truly care about what happens to this dude singing at me on American Idol.. my brain just can't really process it yet so I guess it stands to reason I'll have some weird nights with it. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 pm 

I saw that look in his eyes and I really think it happened after Randy said theatrical. I think that hurt his feelings because while he is theatrical in many ways, he said he doesn't want to do that type of music. I hated that Randy said that, hated most of the comments. Say something about his long note, about his entrance that was reminiscent of the Rat Pack, something constructive about the way he changed up the song, about his suit and hair. :(

I voted 1000 times for Adam and 200 for Allison because I want her to make it to rocker night. I think Simon's stupid comments to her were a ploy to get her voted off before rocker week, because she and Adam will shine that week.

Anyway, it wasn't my favorite performance of his because it was too disjointed. I'm ready for an upbeat song from him! But I still adore him the most.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 pm 
Adam Bomb

I know I am being greedy but can anyone tell me when the video of his performance will be up?

Also, how do we get the autographed picture when we download from iTunes. Does anyone know?

Thanks guys!

I voted 2 hours straight and probably got about 600 votes in. No problems getting through, but it was the same last week for me so I don't know that that means a thing.

I think all the contestants were raising the bar tonight to try and compete with ADAM who always owns the show. And they did pretty good. I still think that no matter how they try, they just can never get close to him. He's absolutely without question the best.

Most talented man I have seen in I can't even remember when. I guess I would have to say Elvis. Boy that sure dates me doesn't it. I mean there are LOTS of great singers out there, like Freddie Mercury, etc, etc. but for pure mesmerizing qualities Elvis was different. He won his fans hearts totally, not just his music, his looks, his charm, his charisma. This is what I see in Adam. Like a shooting star.......

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm 
Adam Bomb

I was wondering about the picture from itunes too..Are they just going to send it in the mail? And does anyone know if they are real autographs or scans? Probably scans unless they made them all sign thousands of pictures.

My sister and I never told our family that we vote every week because they would think it was weird but tonight my mom told us to write down the number to vote for Adam so he doesn't go home. lol My dad called us losers when he found out we were voting though. :-( But we told them they are both voting when Adam is in the finals!! haha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:07 am 
Adam Bomb

Hey all,

As always, Adam gave 110% in his performance tonight and he was AMAZING and BRILLIANT!! :clap

I don't need him to top every performance each week because I don't think that is possible. Even for Adam. I look at each performance as a separate performance as if I was seeing him for the 1st time. And he still hasn't disappointed me yet. How could he?

As far as AFTER his performance tonight, I guess I'm not the only one that thought Adam looked a little off tonight after he finished the song. It was a little weird, he seemed disconnected. I don't know why. I thought he also seemed a little like that last week too after the performance. Otherwise on results show night he was back to being Adam.

You know it has to be mentally wearing on all of them. They are basically locked up in the house. Yes they can talk to their family and friends but it's not the same as being able to do what you want to do and see whoever you want to see. It is mentally wearing. It has to be. You just want to live your own life and do your own thing. But it was a sacrifice they were willing to make, to make their dream come true.

(just a few more weeks, hang in there Adam) :nails

Or maybe we are reading too much into it. But it's possible he is getting alittle nervous. I've seen in a recent interview where he said he thought he wouldn't make it this far and said, "I thought that I was too different, too alternative, to get like a popular vote situation."

Link: http://fr.truveo.com/American-Idol-Top-5-pkg/id/1006189325

Well, SURPRISE!!! We love you Adam!! :heartsblow

So maybe it is just nerves since he is so close to the finale or maybe it's just as simple as they were rushing because the show was running late AGAIN. Who knows?

Anyway, I knew the song because I looked it up after he called into Upright Cabaret on Sat night. (saw vids Sunday morning) And I saw Michael Buble's version and then a friend sent me Muses' version of the song. I kind of had a feeling that maybe we would hear it. So I learned the song in a couple of days because I had never heard it before.

I pre-ordered the performance video this afternoon on I-tunes. Can't wait to get the vid and the autographed pic. I assume it's going to be a pic that we download to our computer and then we can print it out.

No matter what, for me, he was breathtaking and I loved this performance. I actually love EVERY performance of his. But this one ranks right up there. Though ROF will always be #1 for me.

There no words to describe him. All I can say is...he is a SUPERSTAR!! 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:43 am 
Adam Bomb

I need to see the performance again to really give it a good judgement....I liked the stairs ...I was actually worried that he might fall or trip and that would have been terrible lol!....So I was so distracted by the thought of him stumbling or falling coming down the stairs, I don't think that I really focused much on the first part of the preformance...I like the long sustained note near the end and the final note....but it was kind of a blur for me....and maybe (as someone else points out) it seemed a bit disjointed in some way....but that might also be from the fact that I am not familiar with the song at all....I really didn't notice how he responded to the judges but I didn't really like Randy's comments much and Simon just sort of rambled on about nothing and didn't seem to give a very clear critique of how well he liked it....but from what I gathered he said that Adam (and a couple of others) were the only three that seemed like they had a serious desire to win based on tonight's performances (thinking Allison and Danny were the other two?)....He also mentioned that he liked the stairwell entrance too.....Kara and Paula just gave their typical praise for Adam....And Randy liked it but just said it was to Broadway / theatrical for him.....I hope that doesn't hurt Adam's chances because the Adam Haters always whine about that as well....I think I got in around 300- 400 votes total for Adam tonight...I got busy signals continuously for about 20-30 minutes then I got through on every call....which is typically the way it has gone every other week for the most part...So I don't think Adam would get voted off this week.....I'm a lot more worried about Allison getting voted off...I gave her about 20 - 25 votes as well....And Matt was the worst IMO even though he said this was right up his specialty area??....Really??....Thats pretty sad then IMO!

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:49 am 
Adam Bomb

FreddyFudpucker wrote:
I need to see the performance again to really give it a good judgement....I liked the stairs ...I was actually worried that he might fall or trip and that would have been terrible lol!....So I was so distracted by the thought of him stumbling or falling coming down the stairs, I don't think that I really focused much on the first part of the preformance.

Haha same here! As soon as he came out everyone watching was like "Uh-oh" because we were all worried about him walking down the stairs while singing. We all started paying attention once he got to the bottom. lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:50 am 
Adam Bomb

I went back and watched Adam's performance and it was great. I thought I saw a look on his face when Randy said what he did about "theatrical" and I could slap that bitch whatever her name is when she put 'sleazy' in her rambling description of what? Left me confused right along with her......idiot! That must have sounded great to Adam after scorching his tonsils with that glorious loooooooooog note. He is so beautiful, and "feeling goooooood."

Well, at least Paula and Simon treated him decently. Or at least as decent as Simon can be at times, he still praised his performance.

But poor Adam, I'm sure he poured his soul into that as he does every week, so he might have felt a little down based on Randy and the stupid bitch's ramblings, but hey. I saw him kind of shrug his shoulders looking out into the audience or the judges....someone. He probably feels, well I did my best....so now it's up to the voters.

That said, I believe America is seeing what we see, at least I am counting on that, and know that this kid deserves to WIN! He has been leading the pack from day one doing some incredible performances, and I believe he will be the last man standing! Oh, and I loved his diamond earrings, but never even noticed them until he was standing by Seacrest.

Go ADAM!! (sends mental smooches to him)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 am 
Site Admin

Adam was so sexy and sensual tonight... someone pick me up off the floor! He stood singing quietly on those steps and when he sang "good" in that sexy raspy tone... :thud The saunter down the steps... all of the intense facial expressions and eye contact with the audience as he sang. The unending glory note which gave me goosebumps which lead into the camera close up looking right at us and the snarl... the snarl... :thud :thud :thud

I don't know what was up with the judges tonight... very strange comments to Adam. Simon is the only one who actually had something worthwhile to say when he said he liked Adam's showmanship. I loved hearing Simon say, "You're in it to win it."

When I watch the judging, I pick up on some disconnect between Adam and the judges because the camera kept panning the audience with their fan signs instead of Adam after each judge spoke. I noticed it right away because I wanted to see Adam's reaction to the bizarre comments he was getting from the judges. I didn't really get to see Adam's reaction to the judges comments until Simon spoke at the end. Adam seemed to appreciate Simon recognizing that Adam is working hard to create a "performance" each week and entertain the audience.

I thought Jamie Foxx was a great mentor. He was so honest with the contestants and really helped them get in touch with the song they were going to sing. That may be part of the reason we got a better show tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 am 
Adam Bomb

Adam sure knows how to make an entrance! His performances just leave one mesmerized! He's trying so hard and wants this win so much! I'm not sure I would classify this song as my favorite, but Adam still sang the heck out of it! :kiss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 am 
Adam Bomb

ADAMROCKZ wrote:
Hey all,

As always, Adam gave 110% in his performance tonight and he was AMAZING and BRILLIANT!! :clap

I don't need him to top every performance each week because I don't think that is possible. Even for Adam. I look at each performance as a separate performance as if I was seeing him for the 1st time. And he still hasn't disappointed me yet. How could he?

As far as AFTER his performance tonight, I guess I'm not the only one that thought Adam looked a little off tonight after he finished the song. It was a little weird, he seemed disconnected. I don't know why. I thought he also seemed a little like that last week too after the performance. Otherwise on results show night he was back to being Adam.

You know it has to be mentally wearing on all of them. They are basically locked up in the house. Yes they can talk to their family and friends but it's not the same as being able to do what you want to do and see whoever you want to see. It is mentally wearing. It has to be. You just want to live your own life and do your own thing. But it was a sacrifice they were willing to make, to make their dream come true.

(just a few more weeks, hang in there Adam) :nails

Or maybe we are reading too much into it. But it's possible he is getting alittle nervous. I've seen in a recent interview where he said he thought he wouldn't make it this far and said, "I thought that I was too different, too alternative, to get like a popular vote situation."

Link: http://fr.truveo.com/American-Idol-Top-5-pkg/id/1006189325

Well, SURPRISE!!! We love you Adam!! :heartsblow

So maybe it is just nerves since he is so close to the finale or maybe it's just as simple as they were rushing because the show was running late AGAIN. Who knows?

Anyway, I knew the song because I looked it up after he called into Upright Cabaret on Sat night. (saw vids Sunday morning) And I saw Michael Buble's version and then a friend sent me Muses' version of the song. I kind of had a feeling that maybe we would hear it. So I learned the song in a couple of days because I had never heard it before.

I pre-ordered the performance video this afternoon on I-tunes. Can't wait to get the vid and the autographed pic. I assume it's going to be a pic that we download to our computer and then we can print it out.

No matter what, for me, he was breathtaking and I loved this performance. I actually love EVERY performance of his. But this one ranks right up there. Though ROF will always be #1 for me.

There no words to describe him. All I can say is...he is a SUPERSTAR!! 8-)

You know, now that I've had a chance to watch back this performace like 20 times now...seriously... :clap

I really don't have words that can express what I think of him. The way he came down those stairs... :hubba

This performance was really AMAZING & FLAWLESS...And each time I watch it and listen to it, I love it more and more. I am at a loss for words. That's what he does to me... :bomb

As far as the disconnect that I may have seen (my post above), after watching it again...you know, I actually think he was waiting for the hammer to drop on him by the judges or shall I say Simon. He has turned into serious Adam, the past couple of weeks. Not really a disconnect.

(Bad camera work on this one...)

I mean Randy saying he was too theatrical... :D Pfft...I LOVE THEATRICAL!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!

And Kara, she calls him sleazy but in a good way...what is her problem? (you can also hear Adam chuckle in the background)

And Paula has gushed all over Adam since the audition... :thud

Simon....LOL, who is mighty jealous of our Royal Hotness...I always thought Simon liked Adam even when he criticized him. But the greatest compliment to Adam has to be Simon telling Ryan that he can no longer use the staircase. Uhh, yeah...even Simon knows a STAR when he sees one.

And you can hear Adam laughing in the background...So he's OK.

Like I said before bad camera work...

I voted my fingers off. I got a few busy signals but I was able to get through for 2 hours.

I hope we broke some record breaking vote totals last night.

:vote

Last edited by ADAMROCKZ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 am 
Adam Bomb

My hubby is very annoyed with my Adam love. He is sweet enough to let me watch it without me having to wait to everyone goes to bed, but he usually rags on everyone during the show. He's also an excellent musician. Well, tonight when Adam held that incredible long note, even my hubby was blown away enough to start cursing in amazement! Go Adam! :rockstar (Though Hubby did still rag on the show for letting Adam use the staircase, and he burst out laughing at Randy's slack-jawed expression after Adam was done.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 am 
Adam Bomb

OMG!!!!! I LOVED Adam's performance tonight :heartsblow I honestly don't have a favorite cause every singel one if my favorite I can't pick!! I think tonight he blew everybody out of the water as he always does!! Espically going last I mean come on WOW!!!!!!!! Amazing, sexy, fantastic, one of my favorite rat pack songs!!!!! So happy he picked that song and that version from another one of my favorite bands Muse. Amazing!!!!! I was also dissapointed in Randy's comments I useally love Randy and what he says. I think he was trying to find soemthing to say about Adam that wasn't postive which in my case would be impossiable!!!!! Cause it is!!!! And as for Kara I don't even listen to that bitch she has no ideal what she talking about she's weird, annoying and should of NEVER joined the judge panal. 4 judges is way to many go back to the 3 we all know and love!! She is very rude too. I donno if anybody remember but one of Kara's "fans" came to try out for the show and as she was leaving she sasy under her breath "Thats one of my fans?" All rude and nasty. Adam wasn't sleazy at all!!!!!!! Not in one bit! He was classy, sluthry, and sexy! Sleazy?? Umm no!!!!! That woman isn't too smart hun? I have 6 words for you umm thats 8 honey it like studio 57 up in here it 54 stupied!! Sorry I just really do not like her at all. I fast forward when she gives her "opinion" Anyways back to postives Adam was amazing loved everything about him tonight can't wait to see what he bring out next week!! I only got to vote once I keep trying to call but it was busy all night!!!! But I fugured thats a good thing lol. Keeping my fingers crossed he's safe!!!!! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 am 
Adam Bomb

Oops forgot to mention that high note at the end!!!! I was so blown away I was like sitting in my seat on the couch and just got this feeling of goss bumps all over!!!! My dad even was like "wow that was great that note at the end" after his performance ha ha. I hope next week it's a crazy fast over the top performance again lol! GO ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 am 
Adam Bomb

AnkhOfTau wrote:
mushy wrote:

Thank you mushy, I feel much better now! I'm a cancer, need I say more? :roflmao

Also, worrying about Adam does not negate my confidence in him in any way but it's just in my nature to feel like mama bear to everyone I care about. Maybe it was MY fear that I was feeling more than anything... fear over the realization I truly care about what happens to this dude singing at me on American Idol.. my brain just can't really process it yet so I guess it stands to reason I'll have some weird nights with it. :)

Cancer.....explains it. LOL! My neice is a Cancer and she worries, worries, worries. After I watched it again, I think he did seem a little subdued, but you know, I think he's overwhelmed rather than disappointed. His smile was genuine and he had a lot of fun with it. The more I watched the performance and critique, the more I liked it.

Off to a 12 hour day at work. Hopefully talk to you tonight.

Love ya,
Mush

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:03 am 
Adam Bomb

He was moaning and eye-f**king so much during the song that during the long note my first thought was "Oh, I guess he orgasmed!" :) Managed to (barely) stop myself from saying it out loud since that's not a word I want my 2 year old to repeat in front of others. :shhh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 am 

Jewls44 wrote:
Oops forgot to mention that high note at the end!!!! I was so blown away I was like sitting in my seat on the couch and just got this feeling of goss bumps all over!!!! My dad even was like "wow that was great that note at the end" after his performance ha ha. I hope next week it's a crazy fast over the top performance again lol! GO ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

And a big old LOL to eartha!!!!!! :roflmao

Oh yeah your nice and I would get along famously, Mush! 8-) What's worse, not only am I a quintessential cancer - I wasn't SUPPOSED to be a cancer! I cooked way, way too long when my mom was pregnant and if I had hatched when I was supposed to I would have been a gemini... and somehow I ended up with a LOT of gemini traits... the twins and the crab make for odd, ODD companions! For anyone that follows astrology in any way, they are probably running for their lives now! :roflmao

I feel so much better this morning aside from my usual grumpiness at getting up for work after being up so late the night before. Wednesdays are death for me combined w/ lack of sleep and nerves over results! :nails However, THANK YOU to whoever it was who talked about Adam laughing in the background... dude I heard someones insane laughter and I thought it was maybe picking up some crazy in the audience! I was like "dude who is that laughing like that during the critiques?!?!" Now that I know that was ADAM .... holy crap ROFL. Seriously that cracked me up so hard and NOTHING makes me laugh this early, especially before coffee!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 am 
Adam Bomb

Oh my, FINALLY got to watch the show. It just went off station here in Tokyo. It is now 8:04 PM.

OH MY Goodness, if I could just be his pair of pants for a day. :),

Alright, I absolutely ADORED his Muse rendition of this song. His showmanship is phenomenal! And his vocals are sick! That last note at the end, I found myself holding my breath. And then letting go in a whoosh. And did ya see him ROCK that top model swagger? Adam for me, is beautiful perfection. Jeez, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Mikky A-Bomb #303

I need to do just something to get closer to your soul
And you do know that I want yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 am 
Adam Bomb

eartha wrote:
He was moaning and eye-f**king so much during the song that during the long note my first thought was "Oh, I guess he orgasmed!" :) Managed to (barely) stop myself from saying it out loud since that's not a word I want my 2 year old to repeat in front of others. :shhh

LOL! Thats too funny eartha! :D :D ...And two year olds are notorious for repeating things that you don't always want them too! ...It did seem like Adam was casting his sex spell on everyone again tonight....I also agree with what Jewels said though ....that Kara could have chosen a better word than "Sleazy" to describe it (or was it "Sleazy Swagger"?) ....maybe "sultry" ...or "Sultry Swagger" would have been better?

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 am 
Adam Bomb

Am I the only who thought Kris, Allison, and Matt were completely boring?? They all completely lost my interest during the show and I actually started thinking about other things and got up to clean. wtf? That shouldn't happen. They all took 3 songs which I loved, which were already slow, and they just dragged them out even more. I was disappointed with Allison the most, because I love her voice, and although she SOUNDED good, I just get the "I'm trying to remember to do this just as how I rehearsed it over and over" from her. I hardly ever feel that she's really in the moment, and from the beginning of the song I can pretty much predict exactly how she's going to sing each line of the song, and how she will change it up-if she does. I want her to do something unexpected, maybe even flash a smile once in awhile when she sings. Danny was more interesting, I wouldn't have predicted he sing the song the way that he did. And though his voice was flawed in some parts, my eyes were actually glued on him til the end, which means he is getting better. Of course with Adam, it's a whole other story. I can't EVER guess how he is going to sing the song, and he came down a staircase, and there's effect lighting and attitude and charisma and character..and it's UNIQUE...the reason Randy said it was too theatrical was because when Adam comes out to perform, he does just that-perform, not sing, he's putting on the Adam Lambert CONCERT, and with that of course it's going to be more 'theatrical.' I believe that's what most of all us fans love most about him. I can't wait 'til next week now, and I'm sure Adam can't wait to break out of those suits! haha.

As for him looking a little down before or after he sang, I think they're all just tired and worn out. This whole process is just repetitive and getting old for them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 am 
Adam Bomb

I thought everyone sounded pretty good last night but I agree, Kris, Matt, and Allison were kind of boring. I liked Allison more than Kris and Matt though. I don't remember any of Kris's performance. I didn't remember it halfway through the show last night..that's how boring it was for me. I never like Matt's performances but I actually thought his voice sounded better(not as many high notes) but again him and Danny sound the same every week. Allison's wasn't to bad but it got a little long. I liked the end of Danny's performance. I liked how he had more emotion than the other 3. And of course they save the best for last. Adam was the best and a good way to end the show!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:49 am 

I thought Kris was great. But he's low-key like Jason so that's partly why I like him. I love watching his face and hearing those little nuances in his voice. :) He makes me smile.

Adam makes me sigh and swoon and feel other things. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:56 am 
Adam Bomb

HannaB wrote:
I thought Kris was great. But he's low-key like Jason so that's partly why I like him. I love watching his face and hearing those little nuances in his voice. :) He makes me smile.

Adam makes me sigh and swoon and feel other things. ;)

Other things eh Hanna? Please elaborate as I am not exactly sure what you mean there lol! :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

eartha wrote:
My hubby is very annoyed with my Adam love. He is sweet enough to let me watch it without me having to wait to everyone goes to bed, but he usually rags on everyone during the show. He's also an excellent musician. Well, tonight when Adam held that incredible long note, even my hubby was blown away enough to start cursing in amazement! Go Adam! :rockstar (Though Hubby did still rag on the show for letting Adam use the staircase, and he burst out laughing at Randy's slack-jawed expression after Adam was done.)

Ha, so is my husband. He keeps teasing me, saying I've turned into a 16 year old girl. :D
But come on, the way he performs? It truly does make me melt and go hormonal like a 16 year old girl, haha. Last night was no exception!
I think my husband just likes to rattle my cage by making comments about Adam - ever since Randy said that Adam's Ring of Fire performance was a bit like "Nine Inch Nails" my hubby has refused to say anything nice about Adam. He's a huge NIN fan and he couldn't stand to hear the comparison lol. I think he's just jealous ;)

And as far as Adam's demeanor after the performance, it didn't worry me. I've noticed that when he sings, he's almost like an actor getting into a character. And after each performance you can see a transitional moment when he sort of comes back to earth. A great example is last week's performance. Watch his face as he finishes the song with a look of anguish. Then he sort of closes his eyes, blinks a couple times, then looks up at the camera like he just woke up from a beautiful dream. :) I think last night he just had a bit of a transition period between the song and the critiques. Plus, the pressure must be starting to mount at this stage.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:21 pm 
Adam Bomb

Lambfan wrote:
eartha wrote:

Ha, so is my husband. He keeps teasing me, saying I've turned into a 16 year old girl. :D
But come on, the way he performs? It truly does make me melt and go hormonal like a 16 year old girl, haha. Last night was no exception!
I think my husband just likes to rattle my cage by making comments about Adam - ever since Randy said that Adam's Ring of Fire performance was a bit like "Nine Inch Nails" my hubby has refused to say anything nice about Adam. He's a huge NIN fan and he couldn't stand to hear the comparison lol. I think he's just jealous ;)

And as far as Adam's demeanor after the performance, it didn't worry me. I've noticed that when he sings, he's almost like an actor getting into a character. And after each performance you can see a transitional moment when he sort of comes back to earth. A great example is last week's performance. Watch his face as he finishes the song with a look of anguish. Then he sort of closes his eyes, blinks a couple times, then looks up at the camera like he just woke up from a beautiful dream. :) I think last night he just had a bit of a transition period between the song and the critiques. Plus, the pressure must be starting to mount at this stage.

So your hubbies give you all a bit of hard time about Adam eh.....Just imagine what's its been like for me though....Not only does my wife think I've gone completely bonkers do to my semi-obsession (as I like to call it lol) with Adam, but my friends and co-workers give me h*** about it too!....And my sister and mom now both have a theory that I am "changing teams" now lol! :D ....My sister calls it a "man crush"....And she says stuff like "Are you ready for our boyfriend tonight" in her e-mails....Argh....I guess I just have to pay the price to be a fan of Adam's ....I keep telling them that I also like Susan Boyle and she's not a man...but they aren't buying it lol!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:29 pm 
Adam Bomb

mikky wrote:
Oh my, FINALLY got to watch the show. It just went off station here in Tokyo. It is now 8:04 PM.

OH MY Goodness, if I could just be his pair of pants for a day. :),

Alright, I absolutely ADORED his Muse rendition of this song. His showmanship is phenomenal! And his vocals are sick! That last note at the end, I found myself holding my breath. And then letting go in a whoosh. And did ya see him ROCK that top model swagger? Adam for me, is beautiful perfection. Jeez, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Mikky, I think with these thoughts, you might need to visit the Bomb Shelter. Just sayin' :D

Y'all's observations about his transition from performing to waiting for the judges is really insightful. Now I need to go back and look at those performances again (yeah, like that's a great sacrifice!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Masterclass Lady twittered this little comment last night: "Oh Adam - how do I critique brilliance?" :clap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next