ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 RESULTS NIGHT discussion (4/29/09)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:13 am 
Adam Bomb

Well I finally got to see the show air in my time zone. Man, even though I knew the outcome, I was STILL biting my nails the whole time! Ugh! Adam seemed to take everything so well. I'm amazed at how cool he seems at all times, though I'm sure he was freaking out inside.

BUT! I did notice an interesting thing. When Ryan marked Kris as safe he said something like "Kris, you're in the top four with Alison and Danny" Top FOUR?? Was that intentional or a slip of his tongue?

Anyway, just something I noticed.

Oh, and Sheila, I'd definitely consider flying to the Twin Cities for the concert - especially if I got to go with some other Adam Bombs! I went to art school in Minneapolis - I love it there!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 am 
Adam Bomb

Wow...I avoid the spoiler thread for one night and come on to find eight pages! People puking, rioting in the streets, and Ryan's getting peed on by a monkey (love that, by the way...LOL!)

What happened tonight, in my opinion, was for drama and ratings 100%! DialIdol (for what it's worth) had Adam and Danny running close for 1st, with Matt at the bottom. I truly believe it was all for show! I remember thinking there was no way Adam was in the bottom two! :wtf

Nothing more for me to say that you guys haven't already expressed.

Hugs to everyone!
Shawna :kiss

Shawna (Adam Bomb #57)

"The right way is not always the popular and easy way... Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character." ~Margaret Chase Smith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 am 
Adam Bomb

AdamBomb1877 wrote:
It cant be true. CANNOT be. This has to be a case of "put someone in the bottom, who isnt there just for Drama"... it HAS to be.

I CANNOT TAKE THIS!

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Ive already puked. :gag

WTF happened.......... I feel like you and everyone else here, but let me tell you we've all seen how the show 'works' things to get what they want.........just sayin.....

Damn, I wish they wouldn't put any of them on the spot to chose who they think is the bottom group. I'm disappointed that Adam made a choice though and when I think back on it....it was so planned looking. I'm telling you they manipulate.........look how they threw Jason under the bus last year.............

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:02 am 
Adam Bomb

FlyingAce75 wrote:
OH GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY...NOW WE HAVE TO ENDURE TAYLOR HICKS!!!!

:mad :mad :mad

In this whirlwind of a night..............it's stress relief to read this....... :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao God, but he was BAD! Can't they get one of the good Idols to do the show........like Jason Castro? :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 am 
Adam Bomb

FlyingAce75 wrote:
I will use yellow now since Adam is....indeed...safe. OKAY WHITE...COLORS AREN'T WORKIN AT THE MOMENT...IT'S ME BEING MAD.

With that said:

ari....I need some of those beta blockers please.

I could see Adam maybe not being at number 1 this week because of peeps splitting the votes....but not in the bottom 2.

Here's why I think this was fixed....how many times has Paula sobbed and boo hoo'd uncontrollably when someone was in the bottom 2 that she had "professed" her love for all season? Quite a few....no reaction from any of the judges this week on Adam ending in the bottom. Not one single, solitary objection, note of outrage, no "America got it wrong, dawg"....that's why I think this was nothing more than Idol's way to spice it up. Especially since everyone has been saying for WEEKS that the show is over...just hand him the title.

Adam: you were huffed and treated poorly tonight for no reason other than drama and ratings as far as I'm concerned. No one deserves that.

BINGO!

The b@stards!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 am 
Adam Bomb

I had hoped my first post over here, will be a fun one. Sorry guys Iam pissed.
Some of you guys knows Iam from Europe and maybe to much open minded. But this is f**king sick.

I all ready knew that something was wrong. Vanessa called me at 6.30pm my time. I didnt answer because I was talking with a friend. And she didnt left a message that was weird. Any how I had to go out for dinner. On my way I was listing to the radio. Ther was a interview with High chief from 19th intertaiment I forgot his name
They ware talking about the result show. The Q came up who is winning this year. The DJ was giving a answer "Adam".
The guy sayd NO. And the DJ was asking why not. And the answer that the guy was giving was so shocking I had to pull over and park my car.
I will not type all words what that guy was saying but you will all understand what Iam talking about.
His words ware" Adam will not win because we can not having a ...guy as a winner. The DJ completly shocked and ther was silence for atleast 30 seconds. The DJ was asking than who is gonna win this year. And the guy answerd ..... And the DJ was asking WHY. "its because of symphatie"
What the hell is going on in America. Its like 4 years ago during the presedential election Corruption???? I call it discrimination.
When I came home and watch the show, I had never thaught that this will happen. That Matt was leaving oke. We all knew that. But Adam in the bottum 2 Hell No. You can like him or not but you all have to agree that this was wrong.
AMEN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 am 
Adam Bomb

ari wrote:
Not for nothin', but I hope next week Adam pulls out all the stops and goes back to the real him and does some bat*** crazy OTT performance that gives middle amurka a freakin collective aneurysm.

I FREAKIN love that idea!!! :clap :clap :clap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:35 am 
Adam Bomb

I share many of the frustrations expressed here and I was in the car and I was getting texts like crazy since I am on the west coast. I asked to be told only if Adam was in danger. When I got the text about the bottom 2 I nearly ran off the road! I had to pull into the parking lot and just wait for the results. My hands were shaking! What a horrible feeling. I didn't know about all the taking sides stuff at that point.... HORRIBLE! I don't for one second believe that the votes had Adam in the bottom 2 or 3! What is really pissing me off now is hearing that there is a "dark horse" that is going to shake things up! :wtf

All we can hope for is that it is the BIGGEST wake up call for all of Adams fans to do more next week. Hopefully he will put together 2 amazing, undeniable, performances that will keep him on top where he deserves to be! Hopefully he will regroup and come back even stronger.

Sharon.... I love that you send him the flowers!

I wonder what kind of articles we will be seeing in the next few days :rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:22 am 
Adam Bomb

ask and you shall receive: I am on the East Coast and get to work very early - the articles are already all over the net. Here is just one little blip:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainmen ... rt_is.html

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 am 
Adam Bomb

Alright, it just went off station here in Tokyo.

I need to be picked up off the floor and given oxygen. I am an emotional person, so yeah, the tears were prickling the backs of my eyes while he stood there helpless to the results.

Push, Push, we need to push this HARDER to the end and not let him get away. He deserves or better yet, EARNED every week that title as American Idol.

kisses,

M/

Mikky A-Bomb #303

I need to do just something to get closer to your soul
And you do know that I want yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:53 am 
Adam Bomb

Greetings from Bonnie Scotland!!!
I log on to my mac every wed and thurs to get the latest Adam news from the US and I have to say I am shocked to find out the amazing Adam is in the bottom 2!!!!! Yeh, what the....f***... C'mon all you Adam fans over there, just do an extra vote for us over here who can't! I am a 52 year old female, from a musical family, seen all the great bands and singers in my time inc. Freddie Mercury, Prince etc etc and I ain't seen nothing like Adam. He is my drug of choice now and I just cannot get enough and I know I speak for millions of others out there. I am just glad that Adam has come along in my lifetime and made me very happy. A SUPERSTAR IS BORN!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am 
Adam Bomb

Everyone has said it already, but I feel so strongly about last night, it wouldn't feel right if I didn't post - I have lost all respect for the show, will not watch it if Adam does not win, it is so obvious he should, ...HATE Ryan Seacrest, having fun humiliating Adam, what , are you jealous??!!! Adam will be so famous and so successful, can't wait, maybe he should just leave the show right now, he will be fine., how could the judges let that happen. In fact,I have lost all respect for them , also, I am only watching the end of this show to promote ADAM.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:16 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi everyone from Massachusetts!
(Boston postcard ready to mail!)
There's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said! All I want to add is, watching last night with the biggest lump in my throat...geez...I couldn't swallow or breathe...and wtf Ryan...how ridiculous to ask Adam to choose a group...it made ME uncomfortable.....STILL our man Adam handled all of this with such poise and grace... I watched his face and he kept that smile on his face and just seemed so at ease... Just one more reason to love him... I mean, we can't change the way people think, they either get it.....or they don't....and unfortunately...you can't change ignorance either...I have people at work like that, I have not always been accepted for all my decisions, but who cares..we love Adam for who he is...and I dance a huge HAPPY DANCE around the living room after the show and then collapsed and then swallowed that lump in my throat...
I love this group....all the people on here make it feel like a place to come home to...like people who feel like I am! Thanks!
Next week...Rock Week! I think Adam will kill them! I know my phone will be cemented to my hand! RocK on Adam! We Love You!
:rockstar
p.s. love the flowers idea!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:53 am 
Adam Bomb

I love my Reality TV, but so help me: NEVER AGAIN will I watch American Idol if Adam loses, let alone gets booted before the Finale.

Last night he was humiliated ("Nope, you're over HERE"), taunted ("Pick where YOU THINK you belong", as opposed to previous Huffs of "Pick the Lowest Group"), and hung out to dry with nary a "protest" (e.g., "America, what have you done?!") from any judge. :mad

If Gokey is what the majority of voters want, good luck outside his CCM genre. If Allison, let's hope she takes diction lessons. If Kris, line up those mid-size venues.

:vote

QUESTIONS:

!. What is the "postcard" thing, and where do I send one?!

2. What is the "Adam Bomb" Tour t-shirt?? MUST get one!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:05 am 

Man I need like an 18 hour sleep...

Night was ROUGH!

I can't stop thinking about how peevishly delighted Ryan was when he revealed Adam in the bottom 3.

Saying my imagination is overactive is an understatement... but you know I keep thinking about that and also the fact that Simon seemed absolutely like he was refusing to look worried or pissed. We KNOW Simon likes Adam a lot and that has just been bugging me... I can't help but wonder if the way the Huff was played out, if they used Adam in some little pissing contest last night. Granted they may have already been planning to Huff poor Adam but the way it was carried out so sickeningly gleeful by Ryan and with zero reaction from Simon just has me thinking and thinking. Could Miss Sprinkles have been truly tweaked out over Simon's comment about the stairs? I usually love Ryan but I also know he can be a nasty little bitch. If Simon KNEW he that Ryan was purposely making the Huff move on Adam seem more sadistic than it ever should have, do you think Simon flat out refused to show any emotion and take Ryan's bait? You know how those two get and I think Simon and Ryan have been pretty openly hostile with each other more than once this season.

I almost saw Ryan as playing the "neener neener nee-ner... look at what I'm doing to your favorite contestant Simon!" and Simon almost flat out trying to ignore the situation like adults are wont to do when kids are acting that way.

I can't help but also wonder if once the lights came up and the show stopped airing if Simon walked up to Adam and looked straight into his eyes and said "Bloody hell, Adam!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 am 
Site Admin

I had to miss the show last night and won't get to watch it until next week, but I sat here and read all 8 pages of this thread. I don't believe that Adam was in the bottom 2, but was put there by AI for dramatic affect, however just to be safe :vote :vote :vote

I just have to say we have an awesome bunch of members here. :grouphug :hearts

Hopefully we won't need this one again anytime soon. :pullhair

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 pm 
Adam Bomb

AnkhOfTau wrote:
Man I need like an 18 hour sleep...

Night was ROUGH!

I can't stop thinking about how peevishly delighted Ryan was when he revealed Adam in the bottom 3.

Saying my imagination is overactive is an understatement... but you know I keep thinking about that and also the fact that Simon seemed absolutely like he was refusing to look worried or pissed. We KNOW Simon likes Adam a lot and that has just been bugging me... I can't help but wonder if the way the Huff was played out, if they used Adam in some little pissing contest last night. Granted they may have already been planning to Huff poor Adam but the way it was carried out so sickeningly gleeful by Ryan and with zero reaction from Simon just has me thinking and thinking. Could Miss Sprinkles have been truly tweaked out over Simon's comment about the stairs? I usually love Ryan but I also know he can be a nasty little bitch. If Simon KNEW he that Ryan was purposely making the Huff move on Adam seem more sadistic than it ever should have, do you think Simon flat out refused to show any emotion and take Ryan's bait? You know how those two get and I think Simon and Ryan have been pretty openly hostile with each other more than once this season.

I almost saw Ryan as playing the "neener neener nee-ner... look at what I'm doing to your favorite contestant Simon!" and Simon almost flat out trying to ignore the situation like adults are wont to do when kids are acting that way.

I can't help but also wonder if once the lights came up and the show stopped airing if Simon walked up to Adam and looked straight into his eyes and said "Bloody hell, Adam!"

Could be.....but I am most suprised about Paula not saying anything about Adam in the bottom three...and eventually bottom two? What happened to all those comments about "You will be in the finals"....She must have said that a million times now and yet she all of sudden sees it differently?....Well if she sees it so differently then why did she say that just the night before after the performance?....Kara said it was brilliant and he continues to up his game aeach week (including this week)...Yet Kara didn't really say much either....She said Adam in the bottom three (or two I can't recall?) made her jaw drop and then Randy said something crude I think but you couldn't make it out..(just based on how the people around them responded to whatever Randy said there?)...And that was pretty much it...Interesting how the judges all got so fickle about Adam all of a sudden?....And the set up for Adam to humiliate himself was just beyond tacky!!....I don't know how much of that has to do with Ryan or the producers in general (of which I believe Simon is one if I'm not mistaken?.....Makes you really wonder how much Simon knows in advance of the actual shows about stuff like this??).....It kind of sickened me really to see AI sink to that kind of low...but they have done similar things to other contestants before as well....which really is pretty tacky I think.

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:15 pm 

OMG!!!! New Smileys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

:hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts

I *DEFINITELY* Felt :grouphug last night.

Thanks to all the admins, mods and members who make this one of the most fantastic, warm, supportive, open, relaxed, friendly, enjoyable, addicting communities on the internet I've never come across!!

I'm ready to put last night behind me and move on... time to get excited for Rock Week!!

ROCK WEEK! TWO SONGS! SLASH (who I bet only agreed so he could work with Adam LOL)!

You guys it's going to be the best week ever!!!!!! I am already getting ideas for songs I'd love to hear him sing!!!!!

:hearts :hearts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 pm 
Adam Bomb

Michigan says hello!

I'm new and have enjoyed reading all of your posts. There's certainly a lot of Adam love in here! I'm not one to follow celebrities...ever. But Adam hit me hard the first time I saw him on AI. My husband and son have grown tired of my youtube hours and general internet searching for new information on him. He's turned into my obsession for sure. I would be embarassed to say how many times I've watched the Upright Cabaret videos....in particular, the New Year's Eve one singing "What's Going On?".

Of course I agree with everything that's been said about Tuesday's show. I think Adam really was in the bottom two....I don't think Idol messed with the votes. I was afraid that people who were voting for Anoop and Lil would switch to Kris and Danny. I think Seacrest is an a$$....but probably doing what the producers told him to do.

Unlike Daughtry two years ago, maybe Adam has been lucky and his fans have received a wake up call for this coming week. It's so obvious that he's the best talent that Idol has EVER seen. Come on....who has vocals and stage presence like that man??? Taylor Hicks didn't deserve to be in the same room as Adam last night. The only reason I'm pulling for him to win is that he appears to really want this. Otherwise, I'd rather see him take the road Daughtry did and get on with his career. But....Adam appears to really want to win this thing, so I'll continue to vote.

I'm really excited for next week.......what will Slash have to say to Adam????? How exciting. I'm wondering if next week will be when Daughtry performs?? If so, I'm sure he'll have a few words of encourgement for Adam.

I've gone on too long.....nice to meet everyone and only 127.5 hours until next week's show!!! :yahoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:47 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome Terri. I'm glad you found the right people to finally share your obsession with. You're going to love this fanboard.

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

FreddyFudpucker wrote:

Could be.....but I am most suprised about Paula not saying anything about Adam in the bottom three...and eventually bottom two? What happened to all those comments about "You will be in the finals"....She must have said that a million times now and yet she all of sudden sees it differently?....Well if she sees it so differently then why did she say that just the night before after the performance?....Kara said it was brilliant and he continues to up his game aeach week (including this week)...Yet Kara didn't really say much either....She said Adam in the bottom three (or two I can't recall?) made her jaw drop and then Randy said something crude I think but you couldn't make it out..(just based on how the people around them responded to whatever Randy said there?)...And that was pretty much it...Interesting how the judges all got so fickle about Adam all of a sudden?....And the set up for Adam to humiliate himself was just beyond tacky!!....I don't know how much of that has to do with Ryan or the producers in general (of which I believe Simon is one if I'm not mistaken?.....Makes you really wonder how much Simon knows in advance of the actual shows about stuff like this??).....It kind of sickened me really to see AI sink to that kind of low...but they have done similar things to other contestants before as well....which really is pretty tacky I think.

I was thinking the same thing, Jim. Not a word from Paula??? I was very disappointed in her and AI in general about how they handled the whole night. But, I do realize it is a tv show and it's all about ratings, ratings, ratings. ggrrrr But, come on, Paula. Stand up for our boy a little bit, even if you knew what they were doing!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

IMO the reason for the non-reaction from the judges was because they saw it as the farce that it was. I have watched the show since Season 1 and if Paula sees one of her "favorites" looking like they might get booted she gets all teary. When a show favorite or front runner has been in the bottom they have ALWAYS asked the judges about it. "Do you think America got this right" "Why is Adam in the bottom" Whatever. But last night we got none of that, there was laughing and fooling around at the judges table. It was very suspicious. Adam could have been in third place or 4th or even 1st or 2nd. We don't ever know how they line them up as far as placement goes. DialIdol had everyone declared not safe, just because names are higher than others means nothing when the numbers are too close to call. So it was anybody's game!
I read so many comments on general boards on Tuesday night from people that just assumed Adam was safe and wanted to throw votes to Kris and Allison. I was really worried about that. Next week we cannot split votes, it will only get our Adam booted quicker.
Last night was horrible, I hated seeing him put in that stupid "pick a group" thing, it makes the contestant look like an ass no matter what he does. The haters are so thrilled they are all over it today saying what a jerk he was for picking. You have a 50/50 chance of picking a group, who knows what was going through his head. Allison has been in the bottom 3 a couple times and if you are going by the internet and don't know what's happening in the real world, Danny is pretty hated on the net so Adam could have thought it was the bottom group. But whatever he thought, how very Adam to not be a wimp and just get on with business and pick. No sitting in the middle of the floor, no bullshit.
I want a hometown visit, I want him in the finals. We need to vote like maniacs next week.!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

flynnsgirl wrote:
IMO the reason for the non-reaction from the judges was because they saw it as the farce that it was. I have watched the show since Season 1 and if Paula sees one of her "favorites" looking like they might get booted she gets all teary. When a show favorite or front runner has been in the bottom they have ALWAYS asked the judges about it. "Do you think America got this right" "Why is Adam in the bottom" Whatever. But last night we got none of that, there was laughing and fooling around at the judges table. It was very suspicious. Adam could have been in third place or 4th or even 1st or 2nd. We don't ever know how they line them up as far as placement goes. DialIdol had everyone declared not safe, just because names are higher than others means nothing when the numbers are too close to call. So it was anybody's game!
I read so many comments on general boards on Tuesday night from people that just assumed Adam was safe and wanted to throw votes to Kris and Allison. I was really worried about that. Next week we cannot split votes, it will only get our Adam booted quicker.
Last night was horrible, I hated seeing him put in that stupid "pick a group" thing, it makes the contestant look like an ass no matter what he does. The haters are so thrilled they are all over it today saying what a jerk he was for picking. You have a 50/50 chance of picking a group, who knows what was going through his head. Allison has been in the bottom 3 a couple times and if you are going by the internet and don't know what's happening in the real world, Danny is pretty hated on the net so Adam could have thought it was the bottom group. But whatever he thought, how very Adam to not be a wimp and just get on with business and pick. No sitting in the middle of the floor, no bullshit.
I want a hometown visit, I want him in the finals. We need to vote like maniacs next week.!

A GIANT RFO for that, flynn.

I wondered about the lack of the "did America get this right" from Ryan to the judges as they always do. It was very strange.
Who knows what goes on behind the scenes? Surely lots of shenanigans and manipulation. I'm an obsessed Adamfan; my dh is a casual watcher who thinks Adam is the best thing ever on AI and has no clue about the endless speculation regarding TPTB. He didn't see last night, but I told him what happened and he just said, "Why do they do that to them?"
Why, Indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm 
Adam Bomb

I listened to the results show again and if we are to make the assumption that AI is not outright lying, then I feel certain Adam was actually #3 in votes. I don't think that Ryan's comment to Kris that he was "safe" and "in the top FOUR" was a mistake. I think that was their subtle way of letting us know that Kris and not Adam was actually the 2nd-to-lowest vote getter. And if my hunch is correct, then Adam was a VERY close #3 to Allison, who was likely #2. (dial idol would indicate this as well)

SOOOOO hopefully all that means is that a segment of Adam's fans either threw their support to Allison for a night or else got lazy and didn't vote...in both cases likely due to the fact that there has been so much press about him being a shoo-in to win.

Of course this doesn't make me feel any better about how they humiliated him, but it makes more sense in a way....

Oh, and as I went to pick up DS6 from Kindergarten today, his teacher was like hanging around and I thought - oh no, a bad behavior report again! But no, she just wanted to dish about the results show. :) She is a HUGE AI fan and loves Clay Aiken like he is her own son. Then, just as I was done explaining my near-heart attack last night, she whips out a CD of Clay's to thank me for some stuff I have done for her classroom this year. She apologized saying she'd have gotten me Adam's but of course his album wasn't out yet, so hopefully I'd accept Clay. :)

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm 
Adam Bomb

OMG! Why was Adam in the bottom 2 last night, that really scared me. I thought they were going to do what they did to Daughtry! :cry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 pm 
Adam Bomb

Omg! I was so scared last night! I was about to cry and i was biting my nails the whole time!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:05 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hey everyone,
Read this. http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats.php
Also, some thoughts:
Idol has never had a bottom 3 in the 5th elimination before, correct? Only a bottom 2.
Ryan never said Alison and Danny got the most votes, right? He only said they were SAFE.
Ryan never said Adam got fewer votes than Kris, right?
(Please correct me on any of this if I'm wrong).
And with such non-reaction from the judges, about both Adam and Kris, it really does make me wonder......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 pm 
Adam Bomb

Omg I was ready to cry because he was in the bottom 3 but I was going to cry more when I heard he was in the bottom 2. But I thought Matt was going home. Besides, I dont think people would vote more for Matt than Adam.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:25 pm 
Adam Bomb

Anna, you are and angel for posting this and letting us know. With all the drama and emotion we were experienceing last night (LOL!) we weren't thinking clearly. Well, some of you were, because a lot of people really said as much, you may even have been one of them. LOL! I think it was all a big pub. stunt. Bastards.

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm 
Adam Bomb

I have been looking at tons of sites today and reading thousands of comments that are pretty similar to all our comments here. By the looks of the number of all the outraged people it's hard to believe Adam had the second lowest amount of votes! Unless all those comments are coming from people who didn't vote..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next