ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Song Would You Like To Hear Adam Sing for Rock Week?
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:12 pm 
Adam Bomb

I like that visual, Katey. I think Adam and Kris would do well with that one. I love little Allison, she is too cute, and when she sang "Alone", I thought whoa, that girl is going to the end. I wasn't a big fan of Kris in the beginning. Couldn't believe he made it into the top 12 at first. But he's been growing on me. My fav by him was "Falling Slowly".

That being said, no one comes close to Adam, but I think the 2 totally opposite styles of Adam and Kris would be awesome to watch. I think they'd both do a great job with that song.

Please please please don't let it be Danny. You know, I really liked Danny at the beginning of Idol, but now, not so much. He's lost me. And I know a lot of people here don't care for him either.

I actually like all these kids. I liked Anoop, and I liked Lil. Not so much as performers, but they all seem to be such great kids. I'm glad they all seem to love each other so much. They're all going to have great careers, even Matt. There were some of Matt's performances I loved, and some I hated, but he is going to go places too. Matt, Lil, and Anoop just need some polishing. Adam and Allison are ready to go. Danny, he should stay in the church choir. (sorry Danny fans).

Sorry for rambling...I'm having a warm fuzzy moment. Watching these kids and knowing how great their lives are going to be from here on out, just makes me happy. :grouphug

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:34 pm 
Adam Bomb

Oh I really hope Adam is not with Danny! That would almost ruin the whole performance for me! eek!
I would die if Adam and Kris sang Under Pressure though! That is one of my fav. songs and I think they would make it sound really cool!
I think Adam and Allison would sound good together too but I don't think they will pair them up..

Hmm..I'm trying to think of other songs I want to hear Adam do but there are too many good ones to choose from! I am really excited and I think I will love whatever he chooses!

I wish I could fast forward to Tuesday! :yahoo

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:37 pm 
Adam Bomb

I actuallty don't know what song. But whatever song he sings is going to be good :)

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:42 pm 
Adam Bomb

Rosie, Hole Hearted is one of my all time top fav songs! I would love to hear Adam sing that.

But, my top pick to hear him sing/watch him sing is "Crazy on You". God, he could do SO much with that song. Pure sex just exuding from him and flowing off the stage and into the audience, live and tv. I have a whole visual in my head of it.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

OMG I so agree with you! :hubba

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm 
Adam Bomb

Rock On! Jenny!! LOL!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:42 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'd love to see something from Guns n' Roses and not just because Slash is the mentor this week. It'd be pretty cool to see. If any week is good to go nuts, this one is it!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 pm 
Adam Bomb

Oooo goody! ROCK AND ROLL!!!! My favorite kinda music he he. Ok so I gotta honestly say I am not feeling the heart choices. I think if anybody does Heart it's gonna be Alison. For Adam I could defianlly see him doing Dream On which somebody eles mentioned GOOD PICK!! :) and if not I would want him to definally do a song from one of my all time favorite bands The Police. I know I am young 22 but hey I LOVE The Police! Or of course Joruney is always a good pick. Or Kanas Dust in the wind. Now for mondern rock. Well if I had to chose I would definally say ANYTHING from Muse. I would love to hear Adam's rendation of Starlight or Supermassive Black Hole. He would own at any of thoes songs. Or maybe even a Nickelback song! Or I would LOVE to hear him do Seether's Fake it or Seether's Rise Above this. Anyways whatever it is it's gonna be awesome and rock our worlds OMG can NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Post subject: Re: What Song Would You Like To Hear Adam Sing?
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:01 pm 
Adam Bomb

Rosie wrote:
Time to pull out all the stops - Whole Lotta Love, Welcome to the Jungle, Walk this Way, etc... blow the mutha down!!!

YES welcome to the jungle!!!!!!!! OOOO walk this way good one also! AHHH so many picks!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 pm 
Adam Bomb

HannaB wrote:
From the first day I heard Adam, I posted (on the Jason forum) that I wanted him to do Sweet Child O' Mine. I would die. ;)

I wonder who he will duet with. I'd love to see an Adam/Allison duet...they'd rock the heck out of the place!!! But I have to think they will separate the Rockers, and I'm thinking they'll have to separate Adam and Kris because they're both innovative and good at choosing songs and arranging. We're having a discussion on the Jason forum and no one wants their favorite to duet with Danny. hahaha However, I'd love to see Danny try to keep up with Adam, with Danny doing that unattractive, ear piercing shouting of his. But then it would reflect badly on Adam so guess that's not a good idea.

Sweet child of mine great pick oh and forgot to add anything by Queen would be awesome too! I love "Somebody to love" he would be so amazing doing that song!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:04 pm 
Adam Bomb

Whats this dute partner business? I want to hear Adam sing alone!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:10 am 
Site Admin

Adam can sing any song he wants and I'll be happy just as long as it's a head banger. I'm sooo ready for another performance with that rockin' energy like BTBW!! We know he'll put his own twist on whatever he sings which makes any song amazing. I'm ready to see Adam have fun up on that stage!

As far as the duets go, I'm thinking they're going to be good.... well at least Adam's. lol He will lend his artistry to the duet and I bet we will be impressed regardless of who he sings with. I remember back during the Top 36, Adam's group of 10 sang "Closer" and he and Matt had a couple of duets together during that song and their voices sounded great together.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:15 am 
Adam Bomb

I'm wondering if Sweet Child of Mine will be one of them. I heard it on the way to work wed and thought of Adam doing it, then there's all these posts about how everyone wants to hear him sing that. THEN, I ran an errand a couple of hours ago and it was on the radio AGAIN! Same station. What's up with that? Synchronicity?????

I really hope he sings with Kris. I think they'd be great together.

But, I'm with you Laurie, he could get up there and sing about toilet paper and make it amazing and sexy and energetic. :rock

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:16 am 

luv2laugh wrote:
Adam can sing any song he wants and I'll be happy just as long as it's a head banger. I'm sooo ready for another performance with that rockin' energy like BTBW!! We know he'll put his own twist on whatever he sings which makes any song amazing. I'm ready to see Adam have fun up on that stage!

As far as the duets go, I'm thinking they're going to be good.... well at least Adam's. lol He will lend his artistry to the duet and I bet we will be impressed regardless of who he sings with. I remember back during the Top 36, Adam's group of 10 sang "Closer" and he and Matt had a couple of duets together during that song and their voices sounded great together.

I REALLY should read a post one word at a time... I read your post and I saw Adam and Closer.... and thought...

ADAM SINGING NIN'S CLOSER ON AI?!?!? ROFL And then I saw "group" and thought wait she means Closer for the group sing???? I went from excited to scared to thinking about Danny singing that song!!!! EWWW LOL

Oh man, that seriously tripped me out LOL

I feel like I'm in the minority very excited about duets... Adam even said he really was looking forward to hopefully doing duets on the tour. Also, even if Adam does a song with Danny... well he can at least mop the stage with him! :D

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:19 am 
Adam Bomb

Whatever he sings, I just hope he's wearing tight pants, I wanna see those THIGHS! :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:20 am 
Adam Bomb

Not sure about this duet idea, but if they consider Adam/Danny to be their top 2 I doubt they will put them together. And how will they judge this? Just cop out and say everyone was great?

Song selection: Any of Journey's ballads would be great. And if done a capella would be phenomenal. None of the other contestants could do that and the judges would have to compliment him on his vocal abilities instead of the performance aspect and staging.

I also think the non-fans are expecting a hard-core "scream" fest and this would be a great twist.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:27 am 
Adam Bomb

Here are some songs I would love to hear...

Walk this Way (Aerosmith)
COme on Baby Light My Fire - The Doors (doubt it will go THAT far back though)
Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane
Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
You Shook Me All NIght Long - ACDC

Last edited by HotTXmom on Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 am 

Pst... M... he did Born to be Wild. :roflmao

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 am 
Adam Bomb

AdamBomb1877 wrote:
Pst... M... he did Born to be Wild. :roflmao

OMG, yes I am a dumbass who has had no sleep and an unbelievable crappy week. Edited...

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:20 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'm a classic rock I love the 80's girl. So I am so excited about rock week and Slash mentoring. This is going to be awesome.

I have to admit I'm concerned about this duet thing. Why now? AI is doing too many new things this year. Some fans have said it could cause split voting again, I really hope not. But I'm confident Adam fans mean business this week. I read some amazing things people have already started doing is giving out handing out black nail polish bottles with his picture and message to vote for Adam. :clap There's also an international fan pool going on where I think international fans maybe making a fund to buy go phones for US fans unbelievable. :clap :clap

I remember watching the group performance on Hollywood week when they sang "some kind of wonderful" Adam's voice really stood out. But I've seen on You Tube him sing duets like Wicked and it was wonderful. I think the best would be Adam and Allison of course. But I'm just not hot on this idea.

I really really would love to hear Adam sing some G & R, Led Z, Arrow Smith or Queen. Some of my favorite bands. I can't wait. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 pm 
Adam Bomb

i'm really hoping Adam sings a Guns 'N' Roses song! :rock

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:08 pm 
Adam Bomb

While I adore GnR, I don't want him to sing one of their songs, because it's semi-expected now. Everywhere I look, people are expecting it. And...with Slash as the mentor....I dunno. I'd love it if he *did* do one of their songs, then "Mr. Brownstone". Don't think that one would make the censor and/or clearance cut though.

He's a hard one to even speculate about. He could do anything from Journey to Skid Row, and it'd sound fantastic.

I also read this that Slash twittered last night:

I had rehearsal for AI late last night, I mentor the kids this afternoon. Iiii||; ),

Okay, Slash has worked with a zillion people. Ranging from Cheap Trick to Eric Clapton. Guy doesn't need a whole lot of rehearsal time, normally.

So he must be rehearsing with the band, for something...

Velvet Revolver isn't performing; they don't have a lead singer. Hmm.

So yeah, I have no idea what I'd like to hear. I'm more interested at this point if Slash is going to be playing guitar for the duets or what. Because that makes things really interesting, if that's the case.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm 
Adam Bomb

Slash twittered a couple hours ago:

Quote:
Those AI kids can sing their asses off, especially Adam.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

ThisLousySN wrote:
Slash twittered a couple hours ago:

Quote:
Those AI kids can sing their asses off, especially Adam.

:yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:44 pm 
Adam Bomb

i dont know about this....but i think he should sing eye of the tiger.

his voice fits it.
haha maybe im just weird.

i dont like this idea of the duets...

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 pm 

I effing love Slash!!!!!

LOL that's so cool someone mentioned Eye of the Tiger... my parents took me to see Survivor and Kansas in concert when I was about 10 I think! I was in love with that song!!

I would LOVE to hear Adam sing some 10cc..

And I was thinking I'd love to hear him sing something like Big Log by Robert Plant but that is probably the #1 most haunting songs in the entire world to me and I think I'd freak out too much LOL.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:04 am 
Adam Bomb

I think he's going to sing Sweet Child of Mine and Hole Hearted. And the reason I think this is because I keep hearing SCOM on the radio after it's mentioned here. AND, Rosie posted some stuff further up the thread the other night that she'd like to hear him sing, and Hole Hearted was one of them. And that is one of my all time favorite songs EVER. AND, on the way home from work tonight, just guess what song was played. Hmmm? Come on, guess.

Synchronicity, I tell you. I think we ARE psychiclly connected to Adam. Man, wouldn't it be wild if he was a member of the board? Not posting, but just joined so he can see what we write?

Hi Adam. Love you!

:hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:07 am 
Adam Bomb

does anyone know that decade its gonna be?
like 60s,70s,80s?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:10 am 
Adam Bomb

Oh man, let's look further up in thread or check out some of the Admins/Mods threads. I seem to remember one of them posting something about what the kid's choices are going to be. I know somebody posted something about that, yesterday I think. (Or maybe I just dreamt it....Adam and this Board are consuming me!)

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:14 am 
Site Admin

itsurhomigsamii wrote:
does anyone know that decade its gonna be?
like 60s,70s,80s?

Classic rock... songs from the 1970s-80s.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next