ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 4 ROCK PERFORMANCE Night Discussion 5-5
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:18 am 
Adam Bomb

Wow! Tonight leaves me speechless! :yahoo He's got to be the best AI contestant ever! The world better be ready, because Adam is about to take over!

Voting like crazy on the west coast!! :rockstar

Love this forum! You guys are the best! :grouphug

:heartsblow

Shawna (Adam Bomb #57)

"The right way is not always the popular and easy way... Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character." ~Margaret Chase Smith

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:21 am 

Go angel. vote vote! :)

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 am 
Adam Bomb

AnkhofTauGreat posts. I get what you are saying about Danny, just never figured it out myself. From what I've seen around he does appear to have led a close knit life with his family and town. Sometimes you need someone in your life to be real and straight with you to help you grow.

Had a good time reading everyones post and sharing the excitement. Great people running and members of this site.

At least I won't be a nervous wreck all day tomorrow waiting for the results.

Epic night for our dear Adam. :rock

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:31 am 
Site Admin

A little something for my friend Jim!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 am 
Site Admin

Adam.. Adam... Adam... a performance of a lifetime tonight. Our rock super star with killer vocals nailed a song by a rock legend. He wanted to "kill it" and he sure did... in a blaze of glory. You could hear the excitement in his voice when he talked about singing "Whole Lotta Love" in the intro piece. I got the feeling that Slash agreed to be the mentor because he wanted to work with Adam and do you blame him? Adam had to go first tonight... it's the toughest spot... people tend to forget your performance. Not Adam though... I can't remember anyone else tonight except Adam. lol

The Adam/Allison duet was perfect. I loved watching them sing together... they complimented each other beautifully and really seemed to be enjoying themselves. The big bear hug at the end. :hearts Then Adam's arm wrapped around Allison as he said she's like my younger sister and Allison nuzzling under his arm was the sweetest thing ever... that and Adam mouthing "I want her to stay".

Tonight was all about Adam... our "rock god"!!! :rockstar

And a few squees for all of us...

For that gorgeous rocker pendant laying on Adam's bare chest... yowzer! :hubba

For Adam signing for the Yummy Kringles from Mushy and the cool Black Roses from Dutchess today. :yahoo

For Adam fans everywhere that pulled together to Rock The Vote for ADAM until our fingers fell off!!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:42 am 
Adam Bomb

Hahaha, that's awesome, flynnsgirl. :D

Still texting like crazy on the west coast. Lost count long ago....

Better get back to it!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:56 am 
Site Admin

Sheila,

click on new messages (upper left)

click on inbox (on the left hand side)

click on each white box to the right of each private message you want to delete

scroll down to where it say "mark/unmark important" and click on the arrow down

click on "delete as marked" and click on go.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 am 
Adam Bomb

AnkhOfTau wrote:
Ok I think I'm starting to recover... thanks to chocolate syrup and a spoon!!!

Seriously!!!!! :roflmao

OMG you guys.... Adam tonight was like.... well ummm... myth making???

Simply, myth making.

Could you pass the spoon and chocolate syrup please??? Unless anyone has a Lindt truffle???? What a day!!! I scoured everywhere all day waiting for spoilers. I just knew Adam would ROCK that song. Allison was really good and their duet was perfect! Danny? Geez, don't sing that song if you can't hit that note............ Kris..........eh..........

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:05 am 
Adam Bomb

So I texted my head off and yet my phone only said it sent 84 texts I'm puzzled because I started voting 15 minutes before the end of the show?

Okay guys please don't think I'm mean about Danny and even Kris, but my post is going to be very straight up. I've been reading all your posts and loving all of them.
I love this forum. For me this was by far the best week. :cheers :cheers

This part is going to be a little dirty but I can't hold it in.

Adam: Sweet Sweet Beautiful Rock God :rockstar :rockstar Sex on freakin legs :hubba :hubba :hubba :hubba

Led Z Yes :rockstar

Whole Lot of Love: Give me every inch of that love every inch deep down inside and take me to that school baby.

He was amazing oh my god in heavens loved loved loved it. Way down inside woman you need OMG. Man did he kill it.

Adam is the star that idol was created to find. As far I'm concerned all 7 seasons before this were the warm up show for the real thang.

Yes, I noticed the pendant too. That is so awesome. Mushy congrats that is so sweet that he signed it himself. He is such a doll. I have to say I am disappointed with how things went with my gift. I had to keep calling back the florist to get a lousy confirmation. They finally told me that security signed for it. They said that's the way it is security always signs for stuff sent to studios. I really hope he got it and it said Adamlamberconnection TALC too so there's another one for the forum. I'm with you guys he must have been here at some point. :)

Allison was definitely the second best of the night;which is what I expected. She's a very sweet cute girl. I thought she looked great especially during her solo with Adam. She could have picked a better song for her solo, but I still liked it a lot. Allison in my opinion though is a rock star in training as she is only 17. Adam is there right now, a rock god. Yes, I also loved the duet and they were so so cute together, love the hugs. Sweetest thing ever on idol. Adam was adorable with her and the song was so cute. I'm so happy that Idol gave the audience exactly what we asked for an Adam Allison duet.

So here's the deal I have not forgotten last Wednesday and Danny's cockyness.
Danny go go go the hell home home now now now !!!

I can not stand Gokey he is by far of all the seasons the most overated, fake, arrogant with no charisma contestant they have ever had on the show. As far as I'm concerned he totally deserves to go home tomorrow. When I saw that he was going to sing Dream On I was like really Gokey you have got to be kidding me. Now to start off he was sort of getting away with it, but then as the song built up.
I laughed my ass off at his pathetic attempt to try to match Adam. The best thing for me with that train wreck is the fact that now all the Adam haters finally can close their big mouths that Adam screams there's the difference right there note projection perfection Adam, Danny stepping on a big fat rusty nail. Then has the nerve to be shocked that judges actually paned him I mean come on Gokey can you be anymore full of yourself and has the nerve to say "I need to rewatch the performance." Maybe he does, but I think most people will pass. As for the duet Danny was better and had one up on Kris with that performance and they did sound nice together.

Kris I do like him seems like a really sweet guy and can be creative with a song not like Adam, but still creative; which is his strong suit. That being said, I'm sorry terrible as well. He slurs his words half of his songs I can not understand what he's singing. He looked terrified on that stage tonight. Come together was another mess and showed just how weak Kris's voice really is. He can not sing up beat songs only ballads just like Anoop and actually I think Anoop sings ballads better.

So to sum things up Adam is a rock sex god and owned the entire show from the moment he stepped on stage till the end of the show and proved who the true American Idol as far I'm concerned is for not only this season, but all 8 seasons.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:06 am 
Adam Bomb

FreddyFudpucker wrote:
What can you say......How could it have gone any better tonight than that!.....And what a great way to end it seeing Adam and Allison on stage and Adam trying his best to help her like that....I love them both ...but Adam was Micheal Phelps tonight for sure!!.....And the icing on the cake was hearing Gokey go for it lol!....They all said they gave him props for having guts....but thats all they could say....Simon summed it up though....he couldn't sing the end so he just screamed the whole ending as one big loud hiddeous scream! lol!....now actual words....just this hiddeous joke of a scream that was no where even close to an actual note lol!....My wife and I practlcally fell out of our seats laughing that was the funnies effin thing I have ever seen and heard...Holy Mfin S&&& that was so hiddeous and laughable Gokey lol!......And meanwhile Adam is THE ROCK GOD!!

My fingers are numb....I took a cell in each hand (each programmed for both numbers)....I had one on one number...the other on the second number....then when one line got hot I quikcly switched both phones to the hot line in perfect synch!....I never missed a beat....The lines stayed busy though off and on for over an hour which is great....meanwhile my wife manned the landline....She eventually tuckered out a little after an hour in....then when her cell died I picked up the land line with my free hand and kept the double fisted synchronized power voting going....We had to have gotten in 1500+ votes for sure.....I went all the way nonstop until both lines were cut off!.......Holy S*** what a night ......You couldn't have written any better script for Adam than this one......Out of this effin world!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers

ADAM THE ROCK GOD!! :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar
:yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
:rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar
:chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken
:rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar

Yes Group Hug Flying Ace.....I'm passing out hugs for all my Adam Bomb Sistas here!! :kiss

Sending hugs back to ya and everyone here!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they say how many votes Adam actually got after that perfect performance!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:14 am 
Adam Bomb

FreddyFudpucker wrote:
Larissa you are too sweet lol!....I don't feel bad one bit though laughing at Gokey so hopefully you aren't going to be mad at me now or anything lol! I thought Danny was a bit smug last week with that smirk on his face like he was in absolute heaven when he saw Adam in the bottom 3 then bottom 2....He loved every second of it....And tonight he had the cahonas to argue about his performance with Simon??!!.....Where does he get off arguing that it wasn't that bad?!....And something like "well I guess I will have to hear it back but I thought it was pretty good"...or something equivalently lame!....Gokey is a jokey period!!....I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I lauged my arse off when I heard it and I'm still laughing my rearside off...sorry I'm not usually the mean type I swear!!...but that was just too funny to not laugh at....And the judges were waaaaay to kind about it...Give me a break!...They hammer other contestants that perform poorly like that....but not Gokey??....And Simon telling Gokey that he sounded better than Kris in their duet??,....All I can say about that is (Ironically lol!) "Dream ON!" LOL!....What an appropriate song title for Gokey eh?!

Adam Rocks the World!! :rockstar :rockstar :rockstar

And All My Love to The Adam Bombs!! :kiss :kiss

I couldn't believe it when Danny said he thought the note was good. I hope he does listen to it and then comes out and tells us he hit that note......... I knew the minute I saw his song choice, he wasn't going to make that note. Some say Adam is arrogant, but I find Danny to be the arrogant one.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 am 
Adam Bomb

I'm still at the office, so I haven't had the chance to see the performance yet. But I phoned in votes from my office phone for the full two hours (not a great way to be productive BTW). Just wanted to say thanks to the admins for posting the phone number on the blog so that I could vote. Also wanted to pass along that this is the first week I've gotten busy signals. :yahoo

Last edited by eartha on Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 am 
Site Admin

eartha wrote:
I'm still at the office, so I haven't had the chance to see the performance yet. But I phoned in votes from my office phone for the full two hours (not a great way to be production BTW). Just wanted to say thanks to the admins for posting the phone number on the blog so that I could vote. Also wanted to pass along that this is the first week I've gotten busy signals. :yahoo

Eartha, you rock!! That's dedication... glad we could help. :)

I hope you get to see our Rock God perform soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 am 
Adam Bomb

Joy wrote:
So I texted my head off and yet my phone only said it sent 84 texts I'm puzzled because I started voting 15 minutes before the end of the show?

Okay guys please don't think I'm mean about Danny and even Kris, but my post is going to be very straight up. I've been reading all your posts and loving all of them.

Adam: Sweet Sweet Beautiful Rock God :rockstar :rockstar Sex on freakin legs :hubba :hubba :hubba :hubba

Whole Lot of Love: Give me every inch of that love every inch deep down inside and take me to that school baby.

He was amazing oh my god in heavens loved loved loved it. Way down inside woman you need OMG. Man did he kill it.

Adam is the star that idol was created to find. As far I'm concerned all 7 seasons before this were the warm up show for the real thang.

Yes, I noticed the pendant too. That is so awesome. Mushy congrats that is so sweet that he signed it himself. He is such a doll. I have to say I am disappointed with how things went with my gift. I had to keep calling back the florist to get a lousy confirmation. They finally told me that security signed for it. They said that's the way it is security always signs for stuff sent to studios. I really hope he got it and it said Adamlamberconnection TALC too so there's another one for the forum. I'm with you guys he must have been here at some point. :)

Allison was definitely the second best of the night;which is what I expected. She's a very sweet cute girl. I thought she looked great especially during her solo with Adam. She could have picked a better song for her solo, but I still liked it a lot. Allison in my opinion though is a rock star in training as she is only 17. Adam is there right now, a rock god. Yes, I also loved the duet and they were so so cute together, love the hugs. Sweetest thing ever on idol. Adam was adorable with her and the song was so cute. I'm so happy that Idol gave the audience exactly what we asked for an Adam Allison duet.

I can not stand Gokey he is by far of all the seasons the most overated, fake, arrogant with no charisma contestant they have ever had on the show. As far as I'm concerned he totally deserves to go home tomorrow. When I saw that he was going to sing Dream On I was like really Gokey you have got to be kidding me. Now to start off he was sort of getting away with it, but then as the song built up.
I laughed my ass off at his pathetic attempt to try to match Adam. The best thing for me with that train wreck is the fact that now all the Adam haters finally can close their big mouths that Adam screams there's the difference right there note projection perfection Adam, Danny stepping on a big fat rusty nail. Then has the nerve to be shocked that judges actually paned him I mean come on Gokey can you be anymore full of yourself and has the nerve to say "I need to rewatch the performance." Maybe he does, but I think most people will pass. As for the duet Danny was better and had one up on Kris with that performance and they did sound nice together.

Kris I do like him seems like a really sweet guy and can be creative with a song not like Adam, but still creative; which is his strong suit. That being said, I'm sorry terrible as well. He slurs his words half of his songs I can not understand what he's singing. He looked terrified on that stage tonight. Come together was another mess and showed just how weak Kris's voice really is. He can not sing up beat songs only ballads just like Anoop and actually I think Anoop sings ballads better.

So to sum things up Adam is a rock sex god and owned the entire show from the moment he stepped on stage till the end of the show and proved who the true American Idol as far I'm concerned is for not only this season, but all 8 seasons.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:17 am 
Adam Bomb

Joy wrote:

Joy, I just LOVE your post! You're so enthusiastic!

I don't share your opinion about Kris's performance, but who the hell cares? LOL! As long as we're on the same page about Adorable Adam. OMG. I can't sleep I am still so wired!

I just love little Allison; she is so sweet and amazingly talented. And I agree w/everyone that the duet with her and Adam was just adorable, but watching the 2 of them together after was even better. My God, could they have been any cuter together?

And, Danny was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, I agree. A horrible performance. But I don't see the arrogance that everyone else here sees. I don't know, am I stupid? I'm going to have to rewatch his critique by the judges again and watch him more carefully. I really liked Danny at the beginning of Idol, I thought he was sweet.

I agree with Ankh's observations, and whereas Adam, before Idol, was a Little Fish in a Big Pond, Danny was a Big Fish in a Little Pond. So, I don't really think he means to come off that way. He's made it this far on the Show, and obviously has a huge fan base. And granted, after last week was probably feeling a bit smug. But I really don't believe he is an arrogant ass. I don't know. I'm tired and feeling all the love from Adam and my AdamBombs, so maybe I'm just being Pollyanna, but I'd hate to think he is really that conceited. We have to remember Adam has been doing this for a very very long time, and knows how to take criticism. He's probably worked very hard to know how to behave in front of "judges." Danny may have an inflated ego (but probably not so much after tonight, lol!), and if he does, it's probably only because he's been overwhelmed by so much praise and love from his fans. As we all know, celebrities start to believe in their own, for lack of a better term, "invincibility." If you're told day after day how wonderful and unbeatable you are, you're going to start to believe it. Danny just isn't as evolved as Adam, or Kris, for that matter.

Don't get me wrong now, I am NOT a fan of Danny, I just think he deserves the benefit of the doubt as a person.

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:17 am 
Site Admin

Even Slash's kid loves Adam!
I'm sure thats why Slash agreed to come on the show. It's all about Adam.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:01 am 
Adam Bomb

ITS ON ITS ON IN TOKYO.......YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mikky A-Bomb #303

I need to do just something to get closer to your soul
And you do know that I want yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:32 am 
Adam Bomb

I thought I'd check here before work,...I'm still geeked over Adam's solo & the duet with Allison. I rewatched both, erm....a whole lot.

And just wanted to say EEEEEEEE at that screencap that shows the pendant! That is awesome for you all that gave him that!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 am 
Adam Bomb

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Adam was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so loving his song choice perofrmance look sexy swagger!!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is just so freaken outstanding!!!!!!!! I can't find the words to describe how it made me feel!!!!! :hubba :hubba :hubba he looked so dame sexy god I just wanted to jump his bones lol!!!!! Loved the duet more then I thought I would. Loved the song choice they sung!!!! SLOW RIDE TAKE AN EASY!!!! he he. :) Adam really shined tonight!!!! Did you see them hug at the end?? And I think I heard Adam say something to Alison at the end like baby? I donno lol. But ya Adam is so good to her and so adorable!!!! Gosh how I would die to be in thoes arms lol!!!! Amazing night cheered me up after a long day of stress lol. Thats what Adam does for me every week! If it wasn't for Adam how would I surivie?? ha ha. I voted 105 times wish could of done more but it got busy and I didn't get through! But I am sure he'll be safe this week!! He better be!! lol. LOVE YOU ADAM!!!!!!!! :heartsblow And this board :)

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm 
Adam Bomb

Anybody know what's up for next week???

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:47 pm 
Adam Bomb

Man Adam is amazing! He just keeps getting better and better! Also this is my first post...I am Angel Shadow's son.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:48 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome to TALC!

"Let your clarity define you..."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 pm 
Adam Bomb

FlyingAce75 wrote:
Welcome to TALC!
Thanks been meaning to post. I joined about a month ago when I saw my mom was in here.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 pm 

Hey welcome!!!! Glad you could join the party. :hearts :hearts

It's a WONDERFUL group here!!!! We all really loves us some Adam! :grouphug

My mom and I want to come up with a drink recipe for a "Glambertini" but we can't figure out what should go in it! LOL.. it's fun that we're both so into it though!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm 
Adam Bomb

Lambert4thewin wrote:
Man Adam is amazing! He just keeps getting better and better! Also this is my first post...I am Angel Shadow's son.

Hey! Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

AnkhOfTau wrote:
Hey welcome!!!! Glad you could join the party. :hearts :hearts

It's a WONDERFUL group here!!!! We all really loves us some Adam! :grouphug

My mom and I want to come up with a drink recipe for a "Glambertini" but we can't figure out what should go in it! LOL.. it's fun that we're both so into it though!

somewhere I read that he likes red wine...

Of course I am the LAST one who should be suggesting ideas for a drink!!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

I know I usually don't comment about show nights, but I love classic rock, so I was really excited going into the show last night.

Adam rocked it...no doubt about that! Love me some Led Zeppelin! The only who could have pulled it off and he definitely did!

Allison was great, too. The judges need to lay off the crack pipe.

I thought the Kris/Gokey duet was a mess. Poor Kris had to try really hard to be heard over that other one.

Speaking of Kris, I felt bad for him. Not his genre, but he did fine and at least he was in tune. Which leads me to...

WTF WAS THAT? It'll be a crime if Hokey Gokey doesn't get the boot tonight after slaughtering my favorite song ever.

At least the show ended on a few good notes. Adam and Allison really rocked "Slow Ride". It was my favorite performance of the night.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:01 pm 
Adam Bomb

paperweight wrote:
from the goddess, dm, here's a great shot of the pendant y'all sent. It was before I got here, but ya done good!

Gosh just looking at that thing lay on his hot n sweaty chest...Do y'all think we could ask for this back so I can kiss it? and then maybe we can send it back to him again :D

:thud :thud :thud

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm 
Adam Bomb

did anyone see that he was wearing the pants from ring of fire......? I was like holy adam's crotch.... :hubba :hubba :hubba I really like those pants on him.

Musically Inclind Glambert #571 Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 pm 
Adam Bomb

Oh yaeh....I forgot to mention last night during my completely out of control display of Adam Hysteria that Adam was wearing the pendant that you all sent him....That was extremely cool!....That Pendant really pops on him too...He is definitely showing the Adam Bombs some serious Love wearing that again!...And he apparently loves it too! So way to go Adam Bombs for coming up with the idea for that totally awesome gift and then making it happen!! :clap :clap :clap

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next