ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: TOP 4 RESULTS NIGHT DISCUSSION (5/6/09)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 am 
Adam Bomb

67 million votes? hmmmmmm?

Quote:
I think AI wants him to win, so they launched the dramatic effect to up the ratings and possibly spark Adam's fans to vote mucho harder next week to get that tally up that Ryan always announces. You know how he goes on during the results show, "we had 47 million votes, blah, blah," Do you think he's trying to break 50 million? I do.

I'm not trying to say anything, but I'm just sayin'

I'm ran home from lunch to find out if Adam is safe. I'm soooooooo relieved now. I can have a Coke and smile when I go back to work. LOL...Now when the show comes on over here in Japan less than six hours, I can just sit back and relax and watch all the Adam interaction without my adrenaline firing up. :cheers Way to Go Adambombs...I love ya!

M/

Mikky A-Bomb #303

I need to do just something to get closer to your soul
And you do know that I want yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 am 
Adam Bomb

Well I know because I live here in Wisconsin that Danny Gokey has a HUGE following.

Wisconsin is one of those die hard states for anyone who succeeds here. Like Brett Farve and Packers....OMG! it's unreal. Mushy will tell you - she was born here in Wisconsin. Every night on the Fox news I hear about Danny Gokey, not any of the others. Just Danny. They are making Friday May 8th (I think) Danny Gokey Day! Well, Maybe that is his home town day. could be wrong about the day, because I just caught a glimpse of it on the news.

If the Allison fans go to Kris, it might hurt Adam. If it is an Adam/Kris or Adam/Danny finale I BELIEVE with all my heart ADAM will win. But he has to be in the finale two. So we must VOTE!!

In the beginning I liked Danny quite a bit. But he seems the same each week to me now. (except for the screaming part) And sometimes he looks a little smug, but when I think about it he is probably not. He probably is a nice guy. I just think he has the edge over Kris because of the following he has.

I could be wrong........ I've been wrong lots of times in my life. In fact I thought Kris was the one that would go home tonight, so shows you how much I know.

But anyway, I hope Allison voters vote for Adam instead of Kris, because I still think Danny is the one to beat. Just because of the hoopla I see here in Wisconsin.

But who knows, maybe it's like that in Arkansas too.......Oh damn it anyway. I just want Adam to win!

Do we have any California's here?? Any one?
San Diego Channels? Are they pimping our boy Adam? FIGHT for your home town boy!!
Come ON CALIFORNIA!! Don't be so damn laid back. (They really are, I know. I lived in CA for 12 years) They go with the flow man!

All I know is we must be RELENTLESS NEXT WEEK!! RELENTLESS! with our voting. :nails :nails :nails

OK that's enough of that crap!

Yay for Adam being in the top three. No matter what happens I believe he will rocket out of this show straight into the stratosphere. :hearts :hearts

BIG Smooches to Adam for being sad, :kiss and I sure will miss Allison next week.

Last edited by Sheila on Thu May 07, 2009 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:40 am 
Adam Bomb

I love Favre and the Packers! lol Anyyeah, I am really surprised I don't hear more about Danny on tv or the radio. I'm glad I don't but still a little surprised. Whenever the news talks about AI they usually talk about Adam. :)

I am already really nervous for next weeks results show! eek! I really think it will be Adam/Danny in the Finale but you never know... :nails

And I am bummed about having to listen to 2 Danny songs next week! I want 2 Allison songs instead!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:47 am 

Love the Studio Version of Slow Ride! Allison's voice is deeper than Adam's. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:11 am 
Adam Bomb

Sheila, I'm from California and I assure you I was not laid back about voting! I have a cell phone with a NY area code as well as a go-phone with a CA area code, so I voted for 4 hours last night! My fingers are still aching, but it's totally worth it and I'll be doing it again next week. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 am 
Adam Bomb

Allison was robbed!!! Why couldn't Danny have been the one to go........... :pullhair He's so full of himself, I can't stand it.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 am 
Adam Bomb

Awww Lambfan, I didn't mean anything about the "laid back" statement.

Just California to me is so different. Midwesterners are kind of old school, (just my humble opinion folks, nothing intended here) New Yorkers are different from Midwesteners (I'm from NY, born and raised) and Californians are just awesome. Such an mix. Most everyone I met had come to California from another state. Didn't meet a lot of born and bred ones.

California changed me as a person. I found people to be open for anything. So relaxed and open about everything. At work I found I could say what ever I thought without reprecussion, and as a result, I grew and became braver. I do think Californians are laid back. It's certainly the land of milk and honey. Flowers everywhere....I don't know how it is now, as I was there in the late 60's and 70's but I remember Adam saying something about everyone being excited when they went out to dinner and it took a lot to get people there excited.....something like that. ie....the laid back reference.

I'm sure you voted your fingers to the bone. So I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with my off handed remarks. I just wondered if Adam was getting the kind of support in California that Danny is getting in Wisconsin.

Oh and one last thing - Off this subject........
I have rewatched Adam sing "Whole Lotta Love" several times, and I 'm sorry there were several times he looked just like Elvis to me. One spot in paticular was when they put him up on the big screen just before the end of the song, I swear it was like looking at Elvis.

Now when I look at Adam when he is not performing he doesn't look like Elvis at all to me.
It's when he sings. He has the sultry eyes, the lip curl, the head moments, the side glances, and passion on his face....

When Elvis was young he was one gorgeous man with the black hair and blue eyes. And he took the country by storm with his "wild stage performances" which is what Adam does too.

Granted Adam is much more ROCK of the ACDC, Rolling Stones variety, but Elvis was the
"King." 70,000 people visited his gravesite on the anniversary of his death last year. What other entertainer has that kind of following? I know lots of people don't like Elvis because of the way his career and life ended, but who knows what drove that? No one should take away from what he was in the beginning. And to compare Adam to young Elvis is a huge compliment in my opinion. I loved Elvis and still do.

I hope Adam takes the "world" by storm in the same way.

Last edited by Sheila on Thu May 07, 2009 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 am 
Adam Bomb

No offense taken, Sheila! In fact I have to admit I am a transplant as well... I moved to Cali from New York 2 years ago (and I still miss the east coast like crazy). And I totally get what you mean about people being more relaxed here, because it's true! ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:15 am 
Site Admin

Nice comment from Slash - brought over from TWOP "They just interviewed Slash on Channel 11 in LA. When asked who he thought would win, he said that Adam because he was the most uniquely talented person he's heard on American Idol.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:28 am 
Adam Bomb

8-) I was such a wreck watching tonight.

:yahoo ADAM is TOP 3. :yahoo

It is so wrong that Gokey is still there, and Allison is heading home. Gokey had that stupid smug grin on his face while Allison was singing. "Lil' sister" has a great career ahead of her, but I would have liked to see her two songs next week.

:vote

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 am 
Adam Bomb

WE DID IT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE VOTEING WORKED!!!!!!!! SO glad Adam is safe and in the FINAL THRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :clap :clap Amazing show this week and tonight was awesome!!!!!!!!! LOVED all of the perofrmance's!!!!!! Paula was awesome!!!!! The reason she lypied singed was cause of all her dancing around and moving jumping into dancer's arms that was awesome!!!!!!!!! Hard to sing and do both lol. I thought she was awesome!! Loved the idols performance with Slash Adam looked like he was having the time of his life up there!!!!! :) I knew it was going to be Alison tonight I just had a bad feeling. I didn't think I was gonna be sad about Alison going but I was! She was a sweet girl and is going to have a wonderful career no matter what!!!!!! I am really starting to hate Danny he's very smug and not cool. You could tell the whole feed back of his performance was making him mad he doesn't hide that fact easily. "Oh ya I was lauging people got it as ring tones blah, blah, blah." We can see right through you. I mean be big and admit it sucked. Don't blame the fact you can't hear and all that crap. Stop covering up your huge mistake. Admit it the song was WAY out of your range and it was a bad song choice. I hope he goes next week. But don't think he will Kris will most likely go. Cause people love Danny. That would be intersting if they do end up in the final two Adam and Danny two very different types of people. Ok so I really could care less what anybodys sexuality is I LOVE Adam cause he is talanted sexy as hell and knows who he is which is the sexiest thing ever!!!!!!! So I am voteing based on that. And the fact he is THE BEST ON THE SHOW AND DESERVES TOO WIN!!!!!!!! ha ha. Danny should of gone tonight after that horriable thing they called a performance last night ha ha. Oh well I don't care Adam's safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this board you guys rock!!!! Good job on the voteing I knew we could do it!!!!! Same streadgy next week people!!!! :heartsblow

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:51 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. We really need to step up the voting even more the next couple of weeks--I know Danny's fan base will be out in force along with Kris's.

Last edited by yo-yo on Sat May 09, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:01 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi Yo Yo welcome. This is a great forum hope you like it here. Thanks for letting us know the skinny on what is going on. I agree we will have to figure out what else we can do to get more votes for Adam.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:25 am 

Hi yo-yo... it's great to have you here! The journey is really drawing to a truly epic battle. I think there are a LOT of socio-political factors that are going to be driving a lot of what happens over the next two weeks. Granted it should be about the music and who is most talented, but there are many many people who are looking at this as a moral/lifestyle battle on both ends and are using this competition to exert their feelings on it. A victory for the person who the voter morally (or in some of our cases immorally hee) identifies with equals a victory for the person voting. I absolutely refuse to venture into this subject in our forums right now because every drop of energy we have needs to be focused on NEXT TUESDAY. Maybe after the competition is over we can have more in depth discussions about a lot more going on behind this competition but right now, to us it should be about Adam's fans doing every single thing they possibly can do to get him into the finals. EVERYTHING else is secondary. OUR motivation is that WE want Adam in the finals and to win... BECAUSE WE JUST FLAT OUT LOVE THE BOY!

Meanwhile, wow... you guys this is getting really hard! When I stated early on in this competition that I was making the choice to emotionally invest in Adam, I really had no idea at the time what I was really in for. The nights I can say I have had a truly full and deep nights sleep are getting further and further apart. Usually Wednesday nights I sleep like a log and probably get the best sleep I get all week, but last week and this week... very different story. I'm in bed and the lights are out but I can't turn it off now.. so much is getting harder to put aside to focus on other things. I truly can say this experience has been a first in my life. Usually my Rockstars come to me all nicely gift wrapped and ready to enjoy! Kind of like the salad in a bag.. you just dump it in a bowl and throw some dressing on it and off you go! This time, to get my salad.. it's like I'm out in the field helping people GROW the damn vegetables for it! LOL It's like backbreaking WORK... in an emotional sense (and physical considering my tendinitis is flaring up really bad in my wrist from my voting frenzy this week). The rewards and fulfillment to come of course MUCH OUTWEIGH the work and emotional toil but I just never EXPECTED it to be this hard. Most of the things in my day to day life are really getting pushed aside so I can focus on doing this. In so many ways I'll be glad to get my life back but in so many other ways, I'm worried I'm really going to mourn this time coming to an end.

Epic is the ONLY word I can think of to describe this experience and I'm quite sure I'll never come across anything quite like this ever again in my lifetime. I wouldn't change ONE thing about the journey no matter what happens. But wow... it's HEAVY isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 am 
Adam Bomb

AnkhOfTau I loved your analogy about the salad, haha. It's so true though. I mean we know if he doesn't win he will still be a star, but that's not good enough, I want him to have the title because he should.

I know Danny has the church vote and not just in his hometown either. It blows my mind that a church would actually tell people who to vote for in the first place....I know the churches I have been to here wouldn't do that. But just because Adam is jewish...gay...whatever...they don't want people to vote for him....it's just so weird...this is a SINGING COMPETITION! Adam is the only one of the three who has been working on his dream since he turned 18, the others just went off and got married and settled down then decided to take this somewhat easy chance with American Idol. I can't help it, that's the way I look at it. Not that Danny's and Kris's church work isn't great, because it is, but Adam wants this more. When you want something, you go after it, you go where things are going to happen for you, and for the music industry, that's usually Los Angeles. And that's what Adam did, anyone can do it if YOU REALLY WANT TO.

It is taking a lot out of me to invest this time into Adam too, my computer doesn't work well at home so I'm usually catching up with all the Adamania at work and I have piles of work on my desk that needs to be done :shhh luckily my boss is very lenient with me tho, haha. I am going to be so sad when this whole thing is over with, it will feel like a break up, and a birth, a retirement, haha...seriously I don't know what I'm going to do with all my time. Adam will become so untouchable in just a few months....we may never be able to send him gifts again...aaaah how sad! lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Rissa, loved your analogy! :kiss

I think many times, salad in a bag is the best choice because it's a fast and convenient option given people's busy lifestyles. But, when something extraordinary comes along, there's nothing like seeing it through from start to finish, giving it everything you've got, because in the end, the reward is worth every second of the effort. So, I'm right there with you in that vegetable garden!!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 am 

luv2laugh wrote:

I think many times, salad in a bag is the best choice because it's a fast and convenient option given people's busy lifestyles. But, when something extraordinary comes along, there's nothing like seeing it through from start to finish, giving it everything you've got, because in the end, the reward is worth every second of the effort. So, I'm right there with you in that vegetable garden!!

Oh yes! You're so very, very right! :kiss :kiss

I mean who doesn't want to sink their teeth into a ripe, juicy tomato that they helped grow themselves? :roflmao

Ok... I'll stop with the euphamisms now. :hearts :hearts

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:14 pm 

AnkhOfTau wrote:
luv2laugh wrote:

Oh yes! You're so very, very right! :kiss :kiss

I mean who doesn't want to sink their teeth into a ripe, juicy tomato that they helped grow themselves? :roflmao

Ok... I'll stop with the euphamisms now. :hearts :hearts

Can I pick the peppers? :roflmao

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm 

Cherry tomatoes? Banana peppers? :mrgreen: What?? I actually did just plant those in my daughter's garden last week. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Rissa, I love your salad analogy!
I agree we have to do everything we can to get Adam what he wants, but just know that when the show is over this will all continue, the press tour and then the actual Tour. There will be a lot of information coming out. Adam is going to be huge. If for some reason Gokey ends up winning this, the press will all be about Adam. We have so much to look forward to in the next year. The voting will be over and we can just enjoy everything that is coming.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:28 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'd like to recommend zucchini for the salad....I'll just let you all guess where in garden we might obtain this...

;)

"Let your clarity define you..."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:49 pm 

flynnsgirl wrote:
Rissa, I love your salad analogy!
I agree we have to do everything we can to get Adam what he wants, but just know that when the show is over this will all continue, the press tour and then the actual Tour. There will be a lot of information coming out. Adam is going to be huge. If for some reason Gokey ends up winning this, the press will all be about Adam. We have so much to look forward to in the next year. The voting will be over and we can just enjoy everything that is coming.

Guess what I had for lunch today? :chicken

You're so right ... you really are so right.

Even a month from now, no matter WHAT happens - we'll be all gearing up for Adam's huge career no matter who wins. He'll survive, we'll survive, the wheel will continue to turn.

But dagnabbit - I can't time travel. Even though my HEAD knows this, my heart only knows how to deal day to day. Right now, all my heart knows is that Adam should WIN. I know the Rolling Stones say "you can't always get what you want - but if you try sometime - you get what you need." I wish words of "everything will be fine no matter what" would make some of this anxiety and increasing weight dissipate somewhat but nothing seems to be working yet.. I think ALL that can be done is to endure, endure, endure, endure. Suck it right the hell up, swallow it down and keep pushing on anyway! Nothing will make it easier between now and the end of the competition. It's not meant to be easy, it's meant to kick our asses. :D But - like you say; we have SO much to look forward to! What we go through now will be barely a microblip of what is to come. The next couple of weeks may seem just looming and ominous and like it's the end of everything coming but win or lose, it IS the end.. but only the end of the beginning!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5