ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Results Tonight Probably International Voting Not Working
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:02 pm 
Adam Bomb

I expected the vote count to be even bigger. I have no doubt that 20 mil of those new votes were for Adam. However, still that was pretty low to what I expected if the international fans had gotten their votes through. It didn't work. So my question is how can we make this work. If we can utilize and organize Adam's enormous fan base internationally we could beat the living day lights from here on out. The question is how can this work. What can we possibly do to get more people to vote. Make some kind of fund to buy go phones take out an ad what? This is could be really big if we could figure this out.

As for Allison's fan base I think a lot of them will vote for Adam when it comes down to the wire the rest will go to Kris and a lot will just not vote. With Allison leaving that will change the game again I think it will help out Adam in the long run. But we need to focus I think on the resources that we have right now. If Danny has these damn voting venues why can't Adam where could this happen? Lets start brain storming guys. What else can Adam US fans do? Organize in high schools some how to vote in masses I don't know
just throwing ideas out.

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Numbers Tonight Proved International Voting Not Working
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 am 
Adam Bomb

I posted this on Adam AI forum and people are jumping down my neck angry at me sheesh. Of course no one has proof that international voting methods are not working, but I have my doubts. I was expecting the results numbers to be way up there in the 80 mill range.