ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Danny Gokey in Milwaukee
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:03 pm 
Adam Bomb

If anybody wants to see Danny ruining his voice for next week, see if you can find vids on his "Mini-Concert" at the Summerfest Fairgrounds tonight. He just sang for an hour and sounded horrible. All scratchy. Just sang "What Hurts the Most'.

He's singing way too much today and his voice is gonna be shot.

YaY!

It's now official...Danny does not have the stage presence or stamina to put ona concert. He is all out of breath. Just walking back and forth on the stage. And the audience is kinda just sitting there...no screaming like at Adam's performance at his HS today. Danny can't even whip his hometown crowd into a frenzy. VERY BORING concert. NO stage presence, I tell you.

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

Post subject: Re: Danny Gokey in Milwaukee
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:40 pm 
Adam Bomb

LOL! When Danny got his text from Paula about his song, he said he's really going to have to practice because he's never heard of it.

LOL!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm 
Adam Bomb

Don't ask me why I went to look............

He sure doesn't 'bring it' to the stage does he?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

Sky wrote:
Don't ask me why I went to look............

He sure doesn't 'bring it' to the stage does he?

You went to look so you can feel more confident of Adam's win. LOL! That's why I posted this thread. Danny does not have it, and AI fans will be watching this, I'm sure.

Isn't he boring on stage?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 pm 
Adam Bomb

Fact is this is a popularity contest.....So the most talented does not necessarily win....Just look what happened to our edgy little rocker girl this past Wednesday.....I fear that Danny's fanbase (which has a significant proportion of hatemongers in it) is capable of taking Adam down ....I am surrounded by Danny fans here where I live....And only a handful of Adam fans here and there....The lady that runs the gas station just down the road is sooo cool though...She loves Adam....I always stop there to buy beer and gas and shoot the breeze with her about Adam...She was also disgusted by Allison's early departure....But whenever we talk about idol there are always others in the store that start preaching about Danny this and Danny that lol!

One thing that may help Adam though is that there has to be a ton of Allison fans out there that felt the love between Adam and Allison this past Tuesday night.....I've read comments by some Allison fans that say they will vote for Adam from here on out just to make sure that Danny doesn't win (and of course they love Adam too!).....I think that there could also be a significant proportion of Allison's fans that will jump on the Kris bandwagon too! Kris is not to be taken too lightly either...I've heard that Miley Cyrus is urging her fans to vote for Kris....And what's a bit wierd about that IMO is that she told Ryan in her post idol performance interview a few weeks back that she was 100% behind Allison....How fickle and strange b/c before Rock week started I heard she was already urging her fans on Twitter to vote for Kris??....But Allison was still in the competition at that point?....What happened to the "We are now texting eachother and everything" comment about Allison then?.....Could it be that Allison's obvious love for Adam turned Miley against Allison??....Who knows....bottom line though...Tons of young tween girls absolutely adore Miley Cyrus and they would blindly follow here right off of a cliff if Miley lead them there.....Its kind of sad that this is just a popularity contest....And it has now become such a political thing too.....I wish it were just based on talent though....then I wouldn't worry about a thing!!

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm 
Adam Bomb

Mushy, Danny is boring on or off the stage. I hope he busts a vocal cord doing his little mini concert................. I just don't get it, I don't know why he's final 3. I know TPB wanted a Danny/Adam finale, but why???????? Danny is dreadfully boring.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:22 pm 

All we can do is encourage people to vote for Adam, talk to Allison fans and nicely ask them if they'll support Adam. I shy away from much negative talk because it sound too much like the tactics of some other contestant's fans. ;) It won't matter if Danny busts a vocal cord. I've read in a couple places that some of the people voting for him don't even watch the show!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'm buying my tickets tomorrow morning for NY for the tour to see Adam and Allison. If god forbid he wins I will go to the ladies room and get some snacks so I don't have to sit through it when he sings his solos.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm 
Adam Bomb

Compare this to Adam's effortless rendition of the National Anthem.

What's with the FACE Danny? Song too difficult for you? Kinda breaks up the song when you keep taking breaths throughout it.

(Oh, man. I am mean)

(he doesn't start the song until about 1:40 into the vid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsgbko_dbk8

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:24 pm 
Adam Bomb

Heee...he sounded all out of breath and looked like he was in pain...and I don't even feel bad about saying that - I'm evil like that :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm 
Adam Bomb

Danny is awful. No charisma, no pizazz nothing.

The best case scenario is Kris goes out this week because many of his fans will vote for Adam.

If Danny goes out his fans will vote for Kris and Kris could win.

I like Kris very much, but it is best to keep the Gokey fans voting for him.

An Adam-Kris finale would be very close.

Not sure what Miley has against Adam?

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

Altrock4u wrote:

I know!!! What IS that? Little No-Talent Snot. I'd like to smack her. Her and her stupid performance on Idol. She's just jealous of Adam because he's going to be bigger than she could ever hope to be.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:55 pm 
Adam Bomb

Altrock4u wrote:
Danny is awful. No charisma, no pizazz nothing.

The best case scenario is Kris goes out this week because many of his fans will vote for Adam.

If Danny goes out his fans will vote for Kris and Kris could win.

I like Kris very much, but it is best to keep the Gokey fans voting for him.

An Adam-Kris finale would be very close.

I was just telling my friend this today. There is a lot of Adam hate amongst the Danny fans I know, but not with the Kris fans I know. As much as I'd rather have Kris in the final 2 with Adam, I think he has a better chance of winning against Gokey because at the final 2 stage, you can effectively vote AGAINST someone, and it Danny goes, his fans will blame Adam and throw their votes to Kris. BUT --- let's worry about getting Adam to the Finale first! Then we will help him WIN!!
:vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:39 pm 
Adam Bomb

I
Quote:
think he has a better chance of winning against Gokey because at the final 2 stage, you can effectively vote AGAINST someone, and it Danny goes, his fans will blame Adam and throw their votes to Kris.

Ita agree that there is major hate coming from some of the Gokey fans but I wonder if that would translate into that many against Adam votes. I'm sure some of the more dedicated fans might be willing to vote 4 hours for Kris. But a lot of the vote seems to be coming from the vote for the hometown boy and various churches. Are these people going to be willing to invest 4 hours of time in voting against somebody as opposed to for somebody? I know I wouldn't.

Must keep this focus on this week first to get to the finale. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

mushy wrote:
Altrock4u wrote:

I know!!! What IS that? Little No-Talent Snot. I'd like to smack her. Her and her stupid performance on Idol. She's just jealous of Adam because he's going to be bigger than she could ever hope to be.

Adam is already bigger then her she just doesn't know it yet. But she will soon enough, the little brat. Did you see the video on you tube where she insulted Adam after he complimented her. Boy did she get so many angry comments under that video. She's no talent joke who can't sing at all and is only famous because of daddy.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:55 pm 
Adam Bomb

On some encouraging positive stuff. I have been reading all the latest comments on articles blogs etc. I have to say I think Adam is going to get a lot of votes from Allison fans. I have seen a lot of Allison fans who said they are going to vote for Adam. Plus, there was an article online that I was reading last night asking which Idol should win? There were tons and tons of comments and almost all of them were gushing for Adam. Not only that, but just about every article has tons of people gushing and defended Adam and saying not only do they vote, but their entire house hold.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:12 am 
Adam Bomb

mushy wrote:
Compare this to Adam's effortless rendition of the National Anthem.

What's with the FACE Danny? Song too difficult for you? Kinda breaks up the song when you keep taking breaths throughout it.

(Oh, man. I am mean)

(he doesn't start the song until about 1:40 into the vid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsgbko_dbk8

I apologize for all these posts. I guess Adam inspires me to write about stuff.

I couldn't watch much I could not stand it. He turns me off and so does all this ugliness towards such a beautiful person inside and out.

I watched a great special tonight on VH! the story of Metal absolutely fascinating. Guess what band it started off with when I first turned it on, Zepellin. I couldn't help, but think about Adam watching all these different musicians and bands and how I'm sure a lot of their stuff inspires and influences Adam's creativity. Listening to all these different vocalists and I hear Adam in that note or that note. It's absolutely amazing how many type of ranges he can emote. I found it fascinating to find out that the lead singer to Judith Priest ( I never knew anything about them only heard of them) was gay yet all the fans thought he was so bad ass and rocked. Apparently he was the one who took the whole leather and studs thing to the level of hard rock metal fashion. The lead singer of Twisted singer I thought had the best quote. He said "music reflects what is happening at the time. What is happening in the world the culture." He then went on to talk about how metal was a revolt a rebellion to the Reagan years.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 pm 
Adam Bomb

Mushy and FreddyFudpucker,
Check out MJ's Blog and Entertainment Weekly's websites to get some solace. Evidently Danny forgot the words to a song during his performance in Milwaukee; and EW's latest Idolatry video is very entertaining (they don't understand the Danny thing either).
Keep the faith people. YES WE CAN.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm 
Adam Bomb

anna wrote:
Check out MJ's Blog and Entertainment Weekly's websites to get some solace. Evidently Danny forgot the words to a song during his performance in Milwaukee; and EW's latest Idolatry video is very entertaining (they don't understand the Danny thing either).

I posted the link to the vid........somewhere here. It's hilarious!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm 
Adam Bomb

Sky wrote:
anna wrote:

I posted the link to the vid........somewhere here. It's hilarious!!!

Sky, yes. I saw the Idolatry vid. earlier today and loved it! Posted "Thanks" to you in that thread!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm 
Adam Bomb

Joy wrote:
mushy wrote:
Altrock4u wrote:

Adam is already bigger then her she just doesn't know it yet. But she will soon enough, the little brat. Did you see the video on you tube where she insulted Adam after he complimented her. Boy did she get so many angry comments under that video. She's no talent joke who can't sing at all and is only famous because of daddy.

Joy! No, I didn't, but I just listened to it Wow. That little girl has some serious EGO! How very rude. No one, it seems, has taught HER how to be gracious.

I guess it just goes to show you...SHE wasn't raised right. Leila and Eber.....YOU ROCK! :rock