ADAM LAMBERT FANS



It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:51 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Toronto, Canada
I wasn't able to be here tonight or watch the show live, I just finished watching it on tape and I am shocked, I didn't think there was a question at this point and wasn't worried about it. I am sad beyond belief, I was very impressed with the show and think it was incredible. I was a Kradam fan, I guess you could say, next to Adam Kris was my favorite, but when it came down to the two of them. Adam was it. I am going to have to digest this it is not going down easy, to me there was no doubt who deserved this, I will have to come back and catch up. One thing I can say is that I am grateful that come the tour that I have all of you wonderful people. :grouphug



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:10 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Venice, CA
Hey guys... I just got home from the NIN concert and watched a recording of the show. I already knew the outcome because Rissa was kind enough to text me the news (and she so sweetly followed up that initial heart-breaking text with another text filled with words of encouragement and positivity - which REALLY helped, so thank you Rissa!! :hearts )

The show was amazing. Adam was amazing. Oh my god he looked so good tonight. I squealed like a little girl when I saw him wearing the Adam Bomb pendant for the results.

I'm still in shock over the outcome. I honestly didn't think Kris would win. But I'm glad if Adam had to come in second to someone that it was Kris and not Gokey or anyone else. I genuinely like Kris and wish him well with his career. I really appreciated his graciousness and the fact that he was sincere about the fact that Adam deserved it. And in many ways, Kris deserved it as well. He's worked hard to be recognized all season when he was continually brushed aside by the judges as the under-dog.

I know Adam will be a star no matter what. But a part of me felt that the title of "American Idol" was so important.

But then again, Adam has always refused labels. People have labeled him as gay, flamboyant, glam, theatrical, dramatic, freaky, androgynous, whatever. And despite all that, Adam has always just said "I'm just being myself"

He doesn't need the label of American Idol to be a winner, because he is already a star.

I love you guys, I still feel like we've accomplished something!!! :cheers

And I'm so excited the girls here in LA were able to talk to Adam, however briefly!!! :yahoo

_________________
-Tania
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:12 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:18 am
Posts: 217
Location: Vancity, BC Canada
Am having a hard time sleeping tonight, its 3am...and well my mind is still a bit everywhere. So i decided i would listen to AdamImage and play around with photoshop.

Will leave you with my early morning creation...a beautiful sight to see...Mr Lambert proving that you dont need a title to make a dream come true. He rocked out with Kiss!!!
ImageI Wanna Rock N Roll All Night...And Party Everyday!!! Image
Gosh Adam boy did you shine last night! Mad Mad Mad Love for you!

You are our Image

Image

And TALC, I must say I woudnt have wanted to be anywhere else last night, but in your presence Image

_________________
Image
"I don't know Clay, I'm glad he's getting headlines now though, because he wasn't before." ~Adam Lambert 05~26~09



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:11 am
Posts: 55
LOVE THAT WORK <3 :D

LOL Adam is performing with KISS now, coincidence. xD
Im watching the repeat right now. It aired live early in the morning when I was in school. I couldnt really go through school because my mom texted me the results. My reaction was like ... undescribable. I thought by now, it would be clear who the winner would be, apparently not.

Well I guess you're right, he doesn't need a label. Ultimately, I guess he didn't want to be labeled "American Idol", and he won't. But still, it would have been amazing if he won. It just felt right. But all this while there was a feeling inside me that made me feel that Kris would end up winning. How the hell did it even happen, I don't know. I thought Adam had more fans? Well whatever.

My friend, who is a KrisFan, said yesterday that Kris should be given a chance to win because Adam has actually already won. She meant well, what she was trying to say is that Adam has more fans, he was in a frigging magazine and he hasn't even won yet, he has outshone everyone else. He doesn't need the title to be known as the winner. Because everyone knows that he is. The proof is right there in front of our eyes.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that, he doesn't need to win to truly win. Because everyone knows that Adam has taken over the world by storm. <3

Oh and I find it cute that they were pointing to each other during the performance show. ;DDD

_________________
guys with dark flippy hair
painted nails&snakebites
&awesome dressing?
hell yeah.
<3
adam BOMB 470<3
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:20 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 500
Location: Ellicott City, MD (Baltimore suburb)
Tinydolly wrote:
someone just posted this on Mj's blog. I thought it was cute.

It’s a Mad World.

Adam, you’ve got a Whole Lotta Love and you can clearly see the Tracks of our Tears. We Can’t Get No Satisfaction! If We Can’t Have You, We Don’t Want Nobody, Baby. We’re not Feelin’ Good right this minute, we’re Cryin’. But things are never Black and White and we’re already deep in this Ring of Fire for you. You were Born to be Wild and believe One thing, A Change is Gonna Come.



that is awesome - I love it! exactly how I feel!

_________________
Colleen

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:25 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 36
3 Reasons Its good or Boy didnt win:

1. NOW jhe wont have the horrid no boundries song on his album
2.Runner up Have done better than the first if not the same...Alot of the time
3.As the connection fb home says....Kris is the idol...Adam the icon

Good job sweetie
your going to go so far
I bet it was down by like 1%
so no worries
hell make it so far
:hearts :grouphug :hearts :grouphug :hearts :grouphug :hearts :grouphug :heartsblow

_________________
Image

You are like a rainbow
Full of
D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-C-E



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb

Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 pm
Posts: 6
I love all the comments and positive feedback on this site, but it is still so difficult!!! If I hear one more reporter say" I can see why Kris won, he was more mainstream" Ugh!!! how ridiculous - what does that have to do with anything - who wants mainstream for an entertainer? - we are all married to "mainstreams" - we want excitement - we want to go to a different world -we want ADAM!!! and, I think it will happen, but this just still seems like a blow to us, voted 4 hours!! and I know many who did, The only way I can get over this is to believe that this will be better for Adam, wish I could get confirmation on that!!!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am
Posts: 753
Location: Tennessee
I loved reading everyone's posts this morning! .....And what MJ wrote in her blog about Adam too. I was touched by a lot of special moments last night...I mentioned that I was very touched when Adam came back out on stage to console Kris....And how strange is it to console someone who just won AI?!!.....but He wanted to let Kris know that everything was o.k. with him and to let Kris know that he did deserve it (even though Adam did really deserve it lol).....I loved the hug that Allison gave Adam shortly after it was announced that kris won....She is so awesome to Adam! She said in an interview before the results show started that she was so glad that it was them two up there....So I guess that tells us how she realy feels about Danny then.....I loved watching Adam's Mom jamming out to Rod Stewart with Adam's brother Neil....She has some serious dancin skills!!.....And what a totally cool Mom she is to Adam! I thought Adam was amazing as hell with both Kiss and Queen....And I also really loved Allison's duet with Cyndi Lauper too!.....that was one of my favorite performances of the night (next to Adam's of course lol!).

And to hear that our Adam Bombs down there got that brief message to Adam about the pendant and the way he responded with such earnest gratitude and love for the Adam Bombs is just totally awesome!! That is the best news we have heard yet and I really hope that our Bombs down there get to meet Adam today again for a longer more intimate meeting....that would really be amazing....but even if they don't, the fact that Adam showed them so much love and appreciation in that quick interlude they shared is still enough to make us all jump for joy!....Adam rocks and he is the first true World Idol....I wish the very best for Kris too though and hope this title will now make it possible for him to be taken seriously now as a real legit recording artist.....And Adam will be a megastar!!

_________________
"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm
Posts: 944
Location: Talking to ADAM in Milwaukee
Because Kris won, he got a million dollar contract. Everybody knows that right?

When someone tells me Adam got a million dollar contract, then I will feel better. Can anyone tell me that? Or just that he will be a star? If I hear that Adam got the contract from ANYONE for a million also, I will be happy with the outcome. Otherwise, no.

Can someone please tell me something positive about the difference here? Other than the fact that Kris and Adam are friends, and Kris is a talented sweet guy, I am just plain missing the point somehow. I love that he is a humble guy and felt Adam should have taken the crown. I TOTALLY LOVED the way Adam obviously felt the need to comfort Kris kissing him on his head in the hallway. But that is soooo Adam to me. That is what Adam would do. But all that aside, what about Adam? Does he automatically get to cut a CD?

When Clay finished second to Ruben, because Clay was an obvious talent, they also gave Clay a recording deal. Has it been posted that they will do this for Adam? If they do, then in my opinion all is well. But with the record industry struggling the way it is, will that happen?

So if someone knows more about the potential of Adam's successful career we want for him, please post it, and then maybe I can join in this over whelming support of Kris.

I know a lot of you probably think I am all doom and gloom and I am not. Adam is a HOT ticket right now. I BELIEVE IN ADAM, but I don't want him to have to wait any more.

I like Kris a lot, and think he is a sweet boy, but I wanted ADAM to get the million dollar contract and the crown and all the exposure to the talk shows and everything that goes with it. He should have. Adam deserved to WIN, not Kris. Does anyone think that behind the smiling face, Adam may have felt disappoinment?

Singing the lousey song would not have made a difference. Adam would sing it better. I wanted him to have it all, and the security that a million dollar contract would give him for years to come. Not to mention fulfilling his dream, and feeling he was TOTALLY accepted for just exactly what and who he is.

I will wait and see, but if you want, just tell me and I will stop posting for a while, because I can't see past my disappointment right now. I'm not trying to douse anyone's good feelings and admire you for having the capacity to look at it that way. I keep trying but it isn't working.

You see I only love Adam. Just Adam. I also love everyone here, and think you are a great group af women. Better than me for sure, as you are much more forgiving than me, obviously. I am a fierce protector of people I love, I'm sorry. And while I like Kris, I do not love him. That's just the way it is. I am a little confused at this moment with the satisfaction everyone feels. I wish I could feel the same, but I don't.

Mods, if you want me off the board for awhile, because of my feelings say so, and I will lurk.
Someone can PM me and tell me to shut the f*** up. I will understand.

But if anyone understands my feelings, that would be nice to hear also. I am not trying to bash Kris. I would never do that. He's a sweetheart. I am not trying to bring anyone down. Forgive me for that.

I admire your tolerance. I just can't help myself yet, and no one here has helped me - except Joy, and Rissa. Thank you by the way. I took comfort in what you wrote ladies.

I'm out of here for a bit. Will try to think positive. I will truly try.

_________________
OMG! Eyes, my baby eyes...........
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:11 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb

Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 pm
Posts: 6
Sheila, I am right there with you - you said it perfectly - Thank you. I have nothing against KRis, but I am just not feeling it - actually, I would not want to be him, winning, knowing that Adam is so, so much more talented - how embarassing for him, he has to live with that, and he is smart enough to realize that, I do give him credit for that.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Posts: 1296
So I had to watch that at work, unspoiled. I was so determined to be positive that it really did come as quite a blow when Ryan said Kris's name, and I am immensely disappointed FOR Adam, but not one ounce disappointed IN him. He has been nothing short of spectacular these last months (and, apparantly, his whole life!) and has given me so many great moments, and so many beautiful songs to treasure. Adam's joy at being on that stage shone through like a flare last night, he was The Star of that show, was The Star the whole season,and will continue to be a Star. Shine on you crazy diamond.

_________________
Sometimes I dream so big, my life just seems so boring
Rock and roll never looked so beautiful
-Semi Precious Weapons



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:38 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Fairfax, VA
(Sorry this is gonna be a long one folks.. but I have a lot to say!.... a cow moos right? )

Awww Sheila Love!!!! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Of COURSE people are going to understand where you are coming from in your hurt and disappointment! It's all over the internet right now... pure adulterated anger and hurt that Adam did not win the trophy. And everyone is absolutely valid in any feelings they have! Until we live in another's skin, we cannot judge them for what they feel. And here of ALL places will support you! You are very much loved and we all really do care about each other around here.

You asked for examples of proof Adam will be ok...

I've spent almost my entire life involved with music and I've even circled people in the industry here and there back in the 90's. I've had friends with record contracts... I know about success and I know the dark side. To make it takes an INCREDIBLE amount of SAVVY, intelligence, talent, luck, resilience and ability to understand that as a mainstream artist, you are a BRAND. You HAVE to know who you are and how to market yourself and connect with the RIGHT people. Adam has all that he has it IN SPADES. And right now I promise you there are many, many excutives racing out of bed like it's Christmas because Adam has made it clear, he's ready to go LIKE YESTERDAY. Now that the competition is over, Adam and Kris both are all over the iTunes charts (they were never supposed to release numbers during the competition but it's fair game now). Adam is selling just as well and in some ways better than Kris. These numbers translates into sales which transfers money into pockets. Adam has already had experience in the industry.. he's an LA boy, this is the blood that city runs on. HE KNOWS IT! Adam has so much more in his corner... connections, resources, knowledge of the industry from the INSIDE. He's got that MUCH more than Kris and it's going to pay off big for him. There has NEVER been a contestant on American Idol who has the resources already in place to make it huge like Adam does. Not to mention, while some first place winners have done well.. many have absolutely tanked no matter how strong their season was. Reuben... Fantasia... Taylor... It's quite sad actually they had their glory moment and now... it never really led anywhere for them. However, you take people like Daughtry (not even in the finale)... Clay Aiken... Jennifer Hudson... HUGE! Really really big! I know because of the years and years and years I've spent focused on music and the industry - Adam is poised to trump the most successful of entertainers this show has produced COMBINED! Kris on the other hand is going to need a LOT OF HELP... he's had virtually NO experience in the industry and he's in a much more dangerous, dangerous spot than Adam. Hopefully Kris will make sure he has trustworthy and honorable people working for him because if he doesn't surround himself with the right people, he could easily be forgotten in a year and with his lack of presence Adam has already had, he stands to lose a LOT more than Adam. For Kris to make it big he STILL needs those important things I mentioned... connections, resources, knowledge of the industry from the inside and SAVVY. I think Adam KNEW how it was gonna go down last night... I really don't think Kris could have dreamed he would have won over Adam. That proves that Adam KNOWS how to read things properly. Kris is going to need a LOT more help. He's still going to need training wheels for quite some time whereas Adam is a champion right out of the gate.

Also, on iTunes - they are marketing ADAM'S studio version of the Coronation song right up there with Kris. It's my honest and true opinion that Kris' fans have more to worry about. 19E/Freemantle could EASILY choose to promote Adam over Kris. They both have contracts with the very same company. Difference being Adam is one year, Kris is locked in for five. Five years he's there and no chance he could try something else if it doesn't work out with them.

If you made it through all that I'm impressed! I'm still going on very very very little sleep and my thoughts are kind of fuzzy. I really wanted to try to be clear to help you understand WHY Adam will be fine now that the competition is over.

In a post show conference, Adam has already said he's getting offers... see this video for yourself and hear from his own lips things really are great for him right now and this show gave him EVERYTHING he wanted. And I know how much you love Adam, and I know you'll know that Adam DOES NOT BLOW SMOKE. He tells the truth no matter what! He would not be sitting there saying he's fine and happy if he felt anything but. Trust him.

Check him out for yourself on this video I posted on the forum - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=942

Also, listen to him in this post show interview w/ ET ... she point blank asks him if he's disappointed... listen to his honesty and frankness.
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/05/74476/ (I was actually just coming to post this!)

I really hope some of this information helps you a little bit Sheila... I would NOT be this calm if I was not 100% confident that Adam has a STAGGERING career ahead of him. If you had known me for longer, you'd totally understand what I'm saying here. I've put my entire life on hold for Adam these last few months and invested every single thing I have had inside of me into it. I have been as emotionally invested as humanly possible. I have never allowed myself to be this uncomfortable for so long and embraced it. I have the worst kind of ADD/focus issues and the fact I dug down so deep to hold a phone and do a repetitive task like texting the same thing over and over for OVER FOUR HOURS... my mom is still in shock I pulled that off. Sometimes I can barely stay focused on a 30 minute television show. If I really thought there was ANY CHANCE Adam was not gonna be the epic entertainer he's going to be, I would have been in worse shape than ANYONE last night. I've lost almost 10 lbs in the past few weeks and I think people at work are concerned about how run down and busted up looking I am right now. That is not the kind of thing I would just be able to blow off casually and say "oh it's ok" just to shake it off... I can ONLY feel this confident and this secure about Adam because I just KNOW his career is gonna be so strong.

I wish I could embrace you and just absorb some of your pain by osmosis but all I can offer you is what I've said here. I really hope some of it gets through and chips away some of the darkness you feel. I hope you can see some of the sunshine peeking behind the cloud right now, Sheila. You're a dear, dear person and you warm my heart with your protectiveness. I know it only comes from a place of love with you and I really DO understand it.

_________________
I BELIEVE IN ADAM! ~<3 Rissa ~<3
Image
"Kris is the Idol; Adam is the ICON" -WinkyDink



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:37 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Posts: 1449
Sheila........ :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Ankh............what a comfort you are to us. :grouphug I do know all that you posted but I'm still a bit bummed, I think mainly because we won't get Adam every week.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:47 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Fairfax, VA
Sky wrote:
Sheila........ :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Ankh............what a comfort you are to us. :grouphug I do know all that you posted but I'm still a bit bummed, I think mainly because we won't get Adam every week.


Oh Sky.... now THAT I have coming out of my ears....

I'm so totally procrastinating the moment that it hits me. I would be dealing with that no matter what the result was.

I think that's why I can't sleep... I am scared to lay down, I'm so scared the moment I start allowing myself to focus and stop letting myself "be busy" I'm going to fall the freak apart... I haven't even started talking about this part yet cos I know it's gonna be bad!!

I'm going on absolute fumes now and I can't eat... I know I have to just suck it up and get it over with but I'm truly dreading letting that wall down and allowing myself to think about..... it.

For me, dealing with the result was effortless... it's the rest of it that's going to kick my ass right now!

_________________
I BELIEVE IN ADAM! ~<3 Rissa ~<3
Image
"Kris is the Idol; Adam is the ICON" -WinkyDink



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 pm
Posts: 125
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehzEY7cgMvg



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Venice, CA
Sheila, you're not alone in your sadness and disappointment. Please don't go away! We all deal with bad news in different ways... some people rationalize and try to look at it logically, some people try to push past the sadness and look on the "bright" side, and some just cry. Some (like me) do a little bit of all three.

I woke up this morning feeling sad all over again. I went to bed last night feeling comforted after reading the boards and everyone's posts of encouragement. But this morning I woke up and for a moment thought it was a bad dream. So I'm dealing with it again, and I'm sure my mood will fluctuate several times over the next few days.

Like Rissa, I think the hardest thing to come to grips with is NO Adam on my TV every week. But believe me, he WILL get a recording contract. I already read in one article that 19 is going to give him a recording contract (and they would be idiots not to). I don't know how much it will be for, but I know Adam will be a rich man because of all this. He's already made a lot of money off of his itunes sales - which is why he was able to buy so many fabulous clothes out of pocket for his performances, and he already remarked on how he's happy he can help his family now.

If for some reason 19 falls through, I know there will be people tripping over themselves trying to get Adam to sign with them. He's already been on the cover of one major magazine and that's just a taste of things to come. (I personally, am looking forward to a cover on Rolling Stone Magazine... they always have awesome photos and interviews).

So Sheila, please don't feel like your feelings aren't welcome here. Cry scream and rant all you want... because I'll understand even if I'm dealing with it differently.

_________________
-Tania
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm
Posts: 2314
Sheila, we went through this with Jason Castro last year. 19E did not pick Jason up for a recording contract. But, a month ago he signed with Atlantic Records because of his talent, his amazing fans, and because he hung in there and made contacts through AI. I know Adam will do the same. Even if 19E doesn't pick up Adam (and you know they are fools if they don't....they see $$ in him), another recording company and other artists will be clamoring for him.
You are entitled to your feelings of disappointment. Frankly I'm extremely disappointed in this country as a whole because of this outcome. But I don't feel badly for Adam, not one little bit. He got into this to make contacts and get exposure and he sure did that!! He's having fun, he's doing the press circuit. He's happy and excited about what is to come for him!

Here's the link to the post about TALC meeting him today!
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=944&p=17588#p17588



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:42 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:48 am
Posts: 946
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Sheila, I think a lot of people feel the way you do or understand how you are feeling!
I am still very disappointed Adam didn't win! He deserved it! And it broke my heart when they announced Kris's name.
I am not worried about Adam's future though! He has already said he has gotten a couple offers from different record labels, and the AI label also wants him, so he will probably have to sign with them.
As long as all of us fans stick with him he will be more than ok! And I don't see any of us forgetting about him any time soon just because he didn't take the title!
I am excited for Adam! And for us! I can not wait to see and hear all the wonderful things he will do on his own now!
I am going to miss seeing him perform every week! That is going to suck!
I still feel sad though, I even made someone work for me today because I had a rough night and am having a rough morning!
But as long as Adam is ok, I am ok.

:heartsblow



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:47 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Posts: 592
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Katey wrote:
Sheila, I think a lot of people feel the way you do or understand how you are feeling!
I am still very disappointed Adam didn't win! He deserved it! And it broke my heart when they announced Kris's name.
I am not worried about Adam's future though! He has already said he has gotten a couple offers from different record labels, and the AI label also wants him, so he will probably have to sign with them.
As long as all of us fans stick with him he will be more than ok! And I don't see any of us forgetting about him any time soon just because he didn't take the title!
I am excited for Adam! And for us! I can not wait to see and hear all the wonderful things he will do on his own now!
I am going to miss seeing him perform every week! That is going to suck!
I still feel sad though, I even made someone work for me today because I had a rough night and am having a rough morning!
But as long as Adam is ok, I am ok.

:heartsblow


This is my feeling exactly. I was disappointed to know the probable reason behind the loss of the competition for the "title" American Idol. But Adam has walked away with much more than he ever dreamed he would be able to achieve through this show. You and the rest of Adam's fans are wise enough people to embrace Adam for all that he is and represents. It is not surprising that the world is full of bigotry and those that are afraid of anything that doesn't fit into their "mold".

Adam doesn't fit into any category...he has made his own! Don't be afraid to express yourself in any way...your feelings are understandable. But don't feel badly for Adam because he didn't win the competition. He has gained so much more than a title and is genuinely happy!

:grouphug

_________________
~Joanne~

Image

Image

"Let your clarity define you..."



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:09 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:58 pm
Posts: 89
Dear Sheila, thank-you for loving Adam so much , that the disappointment hurts like anything at the moment.
However, we don't always get what we want, and I truly believe that Adam will get what he deserves, in the right time, and from the right people.
Adam is not an overnight success , to be burned out within a year,and discarded by the record label, like so many other contestant winners.

Adam is going to be an international superstar , and will have an extraordinary career , and he's had the best possible exposure now by getting to the final .We have been blessed with as much TV exposure as American Idol could offer Adam .

We've never had international rock royalty pay so much "Homage" to any contestant ever before- Bono, Led Zepellin, Smokey Robinson, Brian May, Queen and Kiss.THese people all recognise Adam for being such a thoroughbred- just watch Brian May's comments at the end of the QUeen performance- he totally congratulated Adam !

Adam will now find the right environment for his awesome talent and not be restricted to a particular hairstyle, costume or presentation by the mainstream record label .

Adam is like Freddie Mercury, Madonna or Elvis - a brand new, constantly evolving talent , who's gained the respect and love of people across the world .We hurt so much right now, because he's such an emotionally intelligent person, and we want to protect him

We have to let him fly and find his amazing place as an international icon . In six months time he'll have his CD out, and this time next year we'll we seeing him sing with Annie Lennox,U2, Coldplay and possibly Queen at huge concerts .

100 million votes in one night means a lot of people watched him perform, look at Photobucket, Vimeo, Youtube, Google - whatever internet measure you choose , and Adam is already a major brand .

Adam has a wonderful family ( thank-you Mum Lambert for your beautiful son ) , who will support him with his friends.

I hope TALC keeps up reporting all the wonderful things Adam brings to the world, it's been such a great forum .

Lots of support and love to all at TALC. :grouphug

Oceans of love for Adam .

:hearts :hearts :hearts



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:30 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: too close to the beach to be productive
Awwww. I flove y'all. :grouphug Its such nice thing to stop in here today to see the fire with which everyone still speaks of Adam!!!!! Anger is, at its very core, born out of passion and is quite a rational reaction for those of us here on the boards. What have we been all these weeks, if not passionate in our support of Adam?! I am actually surprised at myself for not being as angry as I would have expected. Imagine that....me, an incurable pessimist, is ok....almost zen-like, with the results.

Have no fear, Adam will make music for the rest of his life. He had a fire in his eyes last night that says so. And some record exec(s) out there will (or more likely ALREADY HAVE) recognized his talent and money-making potentional. I mean seriously, there are "artists" out there with half of his talent who are topping the charts right now. And the fans, well, they too will come around. He has had so many of us in his corner from the very first note he sang and gained millions more along the way. Think of all the anecdotes we've heard throughout the season of, "Oh I played Adam's music for so-and-so and they loved it, etc etc" And AI was just a start. Sure, it may have seemed like the whole of the nation was clinging to the edge of their seats over this, but in all reality, AI is just a drop in the hat. As more people are introduced to Adam as we have been (not just snippets of "controversial pictures" and the like) they will fall under his spell too. Its just too difficult not to.

So, by all means, be angry, be sad, be at peace, be whatever you need to be. Just remember that Adam's success depends just as much on us, the fans, as it does him, the artist. Go to the concerts and scream your faces off for YOUR Idol. Buy HIS music and share YOUR enthusiam with EVERYONE who will listen.

(and if you need something to smile about, go listen to No Boundaries and be thankful that Adam doesn't have to sing that flaming pile o' poo EVERY night this summer)

_________________
"I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel." ~Marilyn Monroe~
"'Cause all the girls and boys wanna know how far this bad wild child's gonna go." ~Sure Fire Winners~



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:26 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 31
I totally agree with Sheila, I just never got the Kris thing. I am watching the finale right now as its just being shown here in the UK now and I just can't believe that anyone would choose Kris over Adam. I think Kris is a nice guy and all that but Adam has the fire, the power to inspire passion in us. Adam will be with us for years to come and I for one, am glad to be on the journey with him and all the other Adam bomb

O nightingale, with your voice of dark honey! Go on lamenting!
Only your drunken ecstasy can pierce the rock's hard heart!
Surrender yourself, and if you cannot be welcomes by the Friend,
Know that you are rebelling inwardly like a thread
That doesn't want to go through the needle's eye!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:18 am
Posts: 217
Location: Vancity, BC Canada
Thank you for the video links Rissa, they comforted my heart

_________________
Image
"I don't know Clay, I'm glad he's getting headlines now though, because he wasn't before." ~Adam Lambert 05~26~09



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:36 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: illinois
did anyone join adamofficial.com ?

HA its adam! :thud ofcourse....

i feel a lot better today than i did last night :]

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:18 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am
Posts: 753
Location: Tennessee
Sorry to everyone that is so upset about Adam losing....Nobody is going to be upset with people venting about it here.....Of course you have every right to be upset about it....The only reason why I am at peace with it was because I was so touched by Kris's classy reaction to it saying that this is crazy Adam deserved it more....And the way Adam genuinely reacted towards Kris winning as well.....They both just rose above it all IMO. It sucks though that Adam missed out on the million dollar contract....And that Adam will not be singing as many songs on tour......If its any consolation at all.....Almost all the reputable media sources are calling this a total farce.....When you log into Yahoo for example there are several links to articles and blogs about how Adam was robbed (See link below).....Everyone and I mean everyone knows why Adam lost and Kris won......So thats why I can accept it.

Here is the link to Yahoo......but it will change soon so you will only see the reaction there that I was talking about for a few more hours at best:

http://www.yahoo.com/

_________________
"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Toronto, Canada
Sky wrote:
Sheila........ :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Ankh............what a comfort you are to us. :grouphug I do know all that you posted but I'm still a bit bummed, I think mainly because we won't get Adam every week.


MAy I say Ditto to this. Sheila :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Ankh, I loved that video, thank you so much for bringing it over, it makes me feel alot better, he is just awesome in the video. So much class!!!!!!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:53 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 253
Location: Minneapolis, MN.
i'm a little bummed, but otherwise i'm pretty happy with this. i was really bummed last night, but then today when i actually thought it all out, its not that bad. im glad he doesn't have to release that song Kara wrote, he can write his OWN songs, and he's still my idol, and millions of other peoples idol. he will go just as far as Kris. kris did good.. but adam is the real star. just look forward to the future, that's what i'm doing.. and its going to be fantastic :yahoo

_________________
IF I HAD YOU...
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:02 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Southern CALI
mandii wrote:
i'm a little bummed, but otherwise i'm pretty happy with this. i was really bummed last night, but then today when i actually thought it all out, its not that bad. im glad he doesn't have to release that song Kara wrote, he can write his OWN songs, and he's still my idol, and millions of other peoples idol. he will go just as far as Kris. kris did good.. but adam is the real star. just look forward to the future, that's what i'm doing.. and its going to be fantastic :yahoo



I agree about the Kara song. I want to hear what he comes with cause I know it's gonna be wicked!

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:14 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am
Posts: 107
OK people you wanna know what really happened? Well lets look at it this way first off it is all a HUGE joke. I mean come on you gusy think Kris can actually beat out Adam? No offense to Kris he is an amazingly sweet kind talanted guy that will go far. But this is a singing compatation and voice wise I think we all know who's the better vocalist. Anyways as my brother explained it to me (and as I already pretty much knew) Adam had a deal and was payed off to lose. So say we have American Idol and somebody come to them has a meeting they say "hey Adam's the bomb we want to buy him make rock music sale millions and if you give him to us we will give you a big deal and promote you if you let Kris win and not Adam and cause a big upset etc. blah, blah,." So American Idol agrees deal! So in all reality everybody wins. Kris has an amazing career ahead of him full of teeny bopper fans and joans like brothers music. Adam has a huge rock career ehade of him he's gonna be the biggest thing to ever hit rock in a LONG time!! This way Adam can sing the songs he loves the music he loves. And he doesn't have to release that song Kara wrote eekk no offense Adam can sing anything but she could of wrote a better fitting song for both I think lol. And when you win American Idol when you are tied into there contract they control you and what you sing how you look what you say everything!! So Adam would of been miserable following thoes guidelines. This way he gets to do what he does best well anything really but I say glamrock/rock/pop. :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud and excited and happy for Adam. I am proud to say I am a Adam Bomb. And glad to be apart of this amazing board. Hang in there guys by this time next year Adam's new ablum will be out it will have sold millions and he will be performing on Idol for all of us. I can just see it now! Gosh I can't believe I get to witness a birth of a superstar how lucky are we?? Love to you Adam Lambert and your amazing talant and wonderful personality and your unquiness that I love oh so much nothing but celbration for you here on out. :cheers :cheers :heartsblow :heartsblow :kiss



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:18 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Southern CALI
Jewls44 wrote:
OK people you wanna know what really happened? Well lets look at it this way first off it is all a HUGE joke. I mean come on you gusy think Kris can actually beat out Adam? No offense to Kris he is an amazingly sweet kind talanted guy that will go far. But this is a singing compatation and voice wise I think we all know who's the better vocalist. Anyways as my brother explained it to me (and as I already pretty much knew) Adam had a deal and was payed off to lose. So say we have American Idol and somebody come to them has a meeting they say "hey Adam's the bomb we want to buy him make rock music sale millions and if you give him to us we will give you a big deal and promote you if you let Kris win and not Adam and cause a big upset etc. blah, blah,." So American Idol agrees deal! So in all reality everybody wins. Kris has an amazing career ahead of him full of teeny bopper fans and joans like brothers music. Adam has a huge rock career ehade of him he's gonna be the biggest thing to ever hit rock in a LONG time!! This way Adam can sing the songs he loves the music he loves. And he doesn't have to release that song Kara wrote eekk no offense Adam can sing anything but she could of wrote a better fitting song for both I think lol. And when you win American Idol when you are tied into there contract they control you and what you sing how you look what you say everything!! So Adam would of been miserable following thoes guidelines. This way he gets to do what he does best well anything really but I say glamrock/rock/pop. :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud and excited and happy for Adam. I am proud to say I am a Adam Bomb. And glad to be apart of this amazing board. Hang in there guys by this time next year Adam's new ablum will be out it will have sold millions and he will be performing on Idol for all of us. I can just see it now! Gosh I can't believe I get to witness a birth of a superstar how lucky are we?? Love to you Adam Lambert and your amazing talant and wonderful personality and your unquiness that I love oh so much nothing but celbration for you here on out. :cheers :cheers :heartsblow :heartsblow :kiss




I can see where you are coming from with this. I had an inkling the same thing happened with Daughtry. That's why they invented the "save". It makes sense if you think about it.

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Skin by Lucas Kane