ADAM LAMBERT FANS



It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:18 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am
Posts: 107
Jewls44 wrote:
OK people you wanna know what really happened? Well lets look at it this way first off it is all a HUGE joke. I mean come on you gusy think Kris can actually beat out Adam? No offense to Kris he is an amazingly sweet kind talanted guy that will go far. But this is a singing compatation and voice wise I think we all know who's the better vocalist. Anyways as my brother explained it to me (and as I already pretty much knew) Adam had a deal and was payed off to lose. So say we have American Idol and somebody come to them has a meeting they say "hey Adam's the bomb we want to buy him make rock music sale millions and if you give him to us we will give you a big deal and promote you if you let Kris win and not Adam and cause a big upset etc. blah, blah,." So American Idol agrees deal! So in all reality everybody wins. Kris has an amazing career ahead of him full of teeny bopper fans and joans like brothers music. Adam has a huge rock career ehade of him he's gonna be the biggest thing to ever hit rock in a LONG time!! This way Adam can sing the songs he loves the music he loves. And he doesn't have to release that song Kara wrote eekk no offense Adam can sing anything but she could of wrote a better fitting song for both I think lol. And when you win American Idol when you are tied into there contract they control you and what you sing how you look what you say everything!! So Adam would of been miserable following thoes guidelines. This way he gets to do what he does best well anything really but I say glamrock/rock/pop. :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud and excited and happy for Adam. I am proud to say I am a Adam Bomb. And glad to be apart of this amazing board. Hang in there guys by this time next year Adam's new ablum will be out it will have sold millions and he will be performing on Idol for all of us. I can just see it now! Gosh I can't believe I get to witness a birth of a superstar how lucky are we?? Love to you Adam Lambert and your amazing talant and wonderful personality and your unquiness that I love oh so much nothing but celbration for you here on out. :cheers :cheers :heartsblow :heartsblow :kiss


One more thing my babys by all of this upset and everything that happened what do people do? They look for the news channles who has coverage who is saleing Adam shirts I must buy concert tickets to see Adam and tell him he should of won. It's all about promoteing and saleing to the public. think about it. Once something like this happends people's wallets open up. It true! I mean they got me I am buying concert tickets, shirts. watching the news. It's what we do that's how we work lol! But I am doing it cause I love Adam and am celbrating his success and his start and rise to stardon so join me in on the clebration everyone! :grouphug :grouphug



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:14 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Toronto, Canada
Jewls44 wrote:
OK people you wanna know what really happened? Well lets look at it this way first off it is all a HUGE joke. I mean come on you gusy think Kris can actually beat out Adam? No offense to Kris he is an amazingly sweet kind talanted guy that will go far. But this is a singing compatation and voice wise I think we all know who's the better vocalist. Anyways as my brother explained it to me (and as I already pretty much knew) Adam had a deal and was payed off to lose. So say we have American Idol and somebody come to them has a meeting they say "hey Adam's the bomb we want to buy him make rock music sale millions and if you give him to us we will give you a big deal and promote you if you let Kris win and not Adam and cause a big upset etc. blah, blah,." So American Idol agrees deal! So in all reality everybody wins. Kris has an amazing career ahead of him full of teeny bopper fans and joans like brothers music. Adam has a huge rock career ehade of him he's gonna be the biggest thing to ever hit rock in a LONG time!! This way Adam can sing the songs he loves the music he loves. And he doesn't have to release that song Kara wrote eekk no offense Adam can sing anything but she could of wrote a better fitting song for both I think lol. And when you win American Idol when you are tied into there contract they control you and what you sing how you look what you say everything!! So Adam would of been miserable following thoes guidelines. This way he gets to do what he does best well anything really but I say glamrock/rock/pop. :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud and excited and happy for Adam. I am proud to say I am a Adam Bomb. And glad to be apart of this amazing board. Hang in there guys by this time next year Adam's new ablum will be out it will have sold millions and he will be performing on Idol for all of us. I can just see it now! Gosh I can't believe I get to witness a birth of a superstar how lucky are we?? Love to you Adam Lambert and your amazing talant and wonderful personality and your unquiness that I love oh so much nothing but celbration for you here on out. :cheers :cheers :heartsblow :heartsblow :kiss


Amen!!!!!!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 560
Was pissed last night, turned off TV & took calls from other pissed Adam fans till 12 am. Then today I got thinking I am glad Adam is not tied to an AI contract, especially after reading here that contract is 5 years long. I can not see Adam boxed in for 5 years! One year on tour, gains exposure, gains more fans, & exposes that voice & talent to many people who just don't know they are Adam fans yet.

Like a Ring of Fire, when smothered the fire will go out. Adam can not be smothered, his talent must be allowed to grow.

_________________
"Think of what could be if you rewrite the role you play." Aftermath



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:27 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Toronto, Canada
Encore wrote:
Was pissed last night, turned off TV & took calls from other pissed Adam fans till 12 am. Then today I got thinking I am glad Adam is not tied to an AI contract, especially after reading here that contract is 5 years long. I can not see Adam boxed in for 5 years! One year on tour, gains exposure, gains more fans, & exposes that voice & talent to many people who just don't know they are Adam fans yet.

Like a Ring of Fire, when smothered the fire will go out. Adam can not be smothered, his talent must be allowed to grow.


:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: illinois
Encore wrote:
Like a Ring of Fire, when smothered the fire will go out. Adam can not be smothered, his talent must be allowed to grow.


:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap YOU SAID IT :hearts

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:37 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 320
Hey All - Just getting in from LA. I was one of the group that had to come back early. It was AMAZING! As usual I had a fabulous time with my friends!! Miss you girls already! I am still in disbelief that we got into both shows AND I got to meet Adam. I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek...He is the SWEETEST guy. I have a few pics but will get them up tomorrow - not really any great Adam shots though and we are both facing away from the camera in the one I got with him on my camera. One of my girls got the good one though. As you can see from the gift, he LOVES his Adam Bombs! He also loved our gifts. He said we "get him." He had come over and talked with us for a few minutes but then had to go to more interviews. We waited around hoping to get pics. We finally asked one of the girls running it to ask him because we were afraid he would have to leave before we could get them. When she did, he came right over to us and said, "Why didn't you guys just ask?? I would have done it before." I felt like a girl again and at one point leaned in to Jacqui and said "Squeeeeee!!!"

Much of it is all still a blur and I am running on an hour and a half of sleep - but totally WORTH IT! I know the other girls have great recaps and pics to post as well. Hang in there, they will be back in one more day! I am sure I will remember more tomorrow as well. Night Adam Bombs!

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: illinois
OMGA A HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK?!
damn im jealous..haha but so happy for you!

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 500
Location: Ellicott City, MD (Baltimore suburb)
HotTXmom wrote:
Hey All - Just getting in from LA. I was one of the group that had to come back early. It was AMAZING! As usual I had a fabulous time with my friends!! Miss you girls already! I am still in disbelief that we got into both shows AND I got to meet Adam. I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek...He is the SWEETEST guy. I have a few pics but will get them up tomorrow - not really any great Adam shots though and we are both facing away from the camera in the one I got with him on my camera. One of my girls got the good one though. As you can see from the gift, he LOVES his Adam Bombs! He also loved our gifts. He said we "get him." He had come over and talked with us for a few minutes but then had to go to more interviews. We waited around hoping to get pics. We finally asked one of the girls running it to ask him because we were afraid he would have to leave before we could get them. When she did, he came right over to us and said, "Why didn't you guys just ask?? I would have done it before." I felt like a girl again and at one point leaned in to Jacqui and said "Squeeeeee!!!"

Much of it is all still a blur and I am running on an hour and a half of sleep - but totally WORTH IT! I know the other girls have great recaps and pics to post as well. Hang in there, they will be back in one more day! I am sure I will remember more tomorrow as well. Night Adam Bombs!


Hi Michaelene! Oh wow - thank you so much for telling us all that - how awesome!!!! You must have been in heaven! I am sure you are VERY tired right now so I'll just wish you sweet dreams and look forward to more Squeeeeee! tomorrow!
Colleen

_________________
Colleen

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:51 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Toronto, Canada
HotTXmom wrote:
Hey All - Just getting in from LA. I was one of the group that had to come back early. It was AMAZING! As usual I had a fabulous time with my friends!! Miss you girls already! I am still in disbelief that we got into both shows AND I got to meet Adam. I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek...He is the SWEETEST guy. I have a few pics but will get them up tomorrow - not really any great Adam shots though and we are both facing away from the camera in the one I got with him on my camera. One of my girls got the good one though. As you can see from the gift, he LOVES his Adam Bombs! He also loved our gifts. He said we "get him." He had come over and talked with us for a few minutes but then had to go to more interviews. We waited around hoping to get pics. We finally asked one of the girls running it to ask him because we were afraid he would have to leave before we could get them. When she did, he came right over to us and said, "Why didn't you guys just ask?? I would have done it before." I felt like a girl again and at one point leaned in to Jacqui and said "Squeeeeee!!!"

Much of it is all still a blur and I am running on an hour and a half of sleep - but totally WORTH IT! I know the other girls have great recaps and pics to post as well. Hang in there, they will be back in one more day! I am sure I will remember more tomorrow as well. Night Adam Bombs!


All I can say is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is all so awesome, you girls are so lucky and I am not surprised, Adam is so gracious!!!!!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:23 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm
Posts: 2314
I hope you'll start a new thread that can be filled with Squeee worthy recounts and pictures.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:39 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Venice, CA
Wow, a hug AND a kiss! (le sigh!) You must be so excited!! I'm so glad you got to meet him! I can't wait for pics! I can't stop using exclamation points because I'm so happy!!! :hearts

_________________
-Tania
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:31 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am
Posts: 107
HotTXmom wrote:
Hey All - Just getting in from LA. I was one of the group that had to come back early. It was AMAZING! As usual I had a fabulous time with my friends!! Miss you girls already! I am still in disbelief that we got into both shows AND I got to meet Adam. I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek...He is the SWEETEST guy. I have a few pics but will get them up tomorrow - not really any great Adam shots though and we are both facing away from the camera in the one I got with him on my camera. One of my girls got the good one though. As you can see from the gift, he LOVES his Adam Bombs! He also loved our gifts. He said we "get him." He had come over and talked with us for a few minutes but then had to go to more interviews. We waited around hoping to get pics. We finally asked one of the girls running it to ask him because we were afraid he would have to leave before we could get them. When she did, he came right over to us and said, "Why didn't you guys just ask?? I would have done it before." I felt like a girl again and at one point leaned in to Jacqui and said "Squeeeeee!!!"

Much of it is all still a blur and I am running on an hour and a half of sleep - but totally WORTH IT! I know the other girls have great recaps and pics to post as well. Hang in there, they will be back in one more day! I am sure I will remember more tomorrow as well. Night Adam Bombs!



Thats such an amazing story!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must of been dieing!!!!!! Lucky you!! Can't wait to hear more and see some pics!!!!! :) I am SOOO happy for you!!!!!! Any tips on how to meet Adam on tour?? lol.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:55 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:11 am
Posts: 55
awww.
i almost fainted reading that.
this makes me want to stalk him, but wait, NO. i wont. {:
wait, how did you meet him in the first place? ;O

okay, i feel so daaaym D: that i couldnt pitch in for ANY gifts.
actually, i'd buy them for myself. LMAO. xD

_________________
guys with dark flippy hair
painted nails&snakebites
&awesome dressing?
hell yeah.
<3
adam BOMB 470<3
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:46 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Posts: 1296
Aw that is so awesome! I love that he's taking the time for the fans, even in all the crazy times. He might not always be able to do that, which I hope the fan community as a whole will be understanding about, but for right now it's pretty freakin' rad! Can't wait to see pictures etc.

_________________
Sometimes I dream so big, my life just seems so boring
Rock and roll never looked so beautiful
-Semi Precious Weapons



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:05 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:24 pm
Posts: 418
Hey guys...still a bit upset. Yesterday was hard for me, I was listening to a radio show and the host is like 60 something and he looooooooves Adam and always defends him, and they were talking about how he just doesn't get the whole Kris thing and how he won. Then he had people calling in and they were all Adam haters. They were saying it's crazy to think that Kris won for any reason other than simply having more fans than Adam...that all the Adam fans are just in their own little world overdramatizing the extent of Adam's appeal. They said they'd be willing to place a bet on the fact that his losing had nothing to do with his sexuality, or his style, or for being different in any way, that people just hate him cuz they can't stand his voice. And they said that they can see Kris being able to make one CD after another but that Adam would not be that successful. One of them even said they'd rather get swine flu than listen to Adam sing. Gosh I guess you can just imagine how much this hurt me. The radio host just kept saying to everyone, Really? Are you serious? You must lead a really boring life to prefer Kris. You must just be jealous." (lol) Not that it should matter what other people think of him, but I still can't help that it bothers me. All I can say is that I feel privileged to be able to see all the talent and beauty in Adam, and I am so grateful for everyone here that is just as intelligent. (lol) :cry

_________________
Kris may be the "Idol" but Adam is the ICON!

-TARA
Image

BOW DOWN TO THE REAL AMERICAN IDOL!
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:19 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Fairfax, VA
Leming&LambertFan wrote:
Hey guys...still a bit upset. Yesterday was hard for me, I was listening to a radio show and the host is like 60 something and he looooooooves Adam and always defends him, and they were talking about how he just doesn't get the whole Kris thing and how he won. Then he had people calling in and they were all Adam haters. They were saying it's crazy to think that Kris won for any reason other than simply having more fans than Adam...that all the Adam fans are just in their own little world overdramatizing the extent of Adam's appeal. They said they'd be willing to place a bet on the fact that his losing had nothing to do with his sexuality, or his style, or for being different in any way, that people just hate him cuz they can't stand his voice. And they said that they can see Kris being able to make one CD after another but that Adam would not be that successful. One of them even said they'd rather get swine flu than listen to Adam sing. Gosh I guess you can just imagine how much this hurt me. The radio host just kept saying to everyone, Really? Are you serious? You must lead a really boring life to prefer Kris. You must just be jealous." (lol) Not that it should matter what other people think of him, but I still can't help that it bothers me. All I can say is that I feel privileged to be able to see all the talent and beauty in Adam, and I am so grateful for everyone here that is just as intelligent. (lol) :cry


Awwwwwww *BIGHUGSFORYOU* :grouphug

I'm sorry you're still upset and that what you heard on the radio upset you! What a bunch of no-taste-dumb-dumbs.

Try to focus on the fact YOU love him... I think we need to prepare ourselves that Adam's career will not be about playing it safe and it seems to me that Adam is one who totally gets off on pushing people's buttons and pushing the envelope as far as he freaking can. No matter what, there are always going to be people who HATE him totally. They will hate him because he SCARES them, and hate always evolves from fear. It has nothing to do with hating Adam as a person.. .they just hate that he does things they don't understand. However, the plus side of this (and I'm already having FIRST HAND experience with this).. people you'd typically think would be put off by him will embrace him fully!!! I think even though he won't get through to EVERYONE, he's going to open a LOT of people's minds. There may even be people already who are listening to him in "secret" from their day to day lives. I'm so excited to think about all the people he's going to influence and awaken!

It's going to be a VERY VERY hard task for me to not want to tear apart those who have bad things to say about Adam. I'm FIERCELY protective. However, I will be working to try to focus on all the great things happening with Adam, otherwise every time I hear someone say a bad word against him, I'm gonna feel pissed off and it's going to get in the way of my own personal mission to try to exude positive energy and infect the air around me with good stuff. That's been my thing for ages, long before Adam. :) So I think we're gonna have to try to do what Adam talks about and "get our force fields up." There are going to be plenty of people wanting to tear him down and what those people will thrive on is attention... I say STARVE the beasts!!!! LOL

I am SO grateful we have our "home" here so if we DO encounter something that gets to us, we can come here and blow sky high and still be supported!! I'm sure there are many of us here who are already having to learn how to deal with the "Oh-God-Adam-Again-Eyeroll." I have never ever been more grateful in the almost two years I've been single... I only have my animals and well, they don't care what I talk about as long as I'm feeding them and making sure I don't forget they really are the ones in charge!

_________________
I BELIEVE IN ADAM! ~<3 Rissa ~<3
Image
"Kris is the Idol; Adam is the ICON" -WinkyDink



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 500
Location: Ellicott City, MD (Baltimore suburb)
Leming&LambertFan wrote:
Hey guys...still a bit upset. Yesterday was hard for me, I was listening to a radio show and the host is like 60 something and he looooooooves Adam and always defends him, and they were talking about how he just doesn't get the whole Kris thing and how he won. Then he had people calling in and they were all Adam haters. They were saying it's crazy to think that Kris won for any reason other than simply having more fans than Adam...that all the Adam fans are just in their own little world overdramatizing the extent of Adam's appeal. They said they'd be willing to place a bet on the fact that his losing had nothing to do with his sexuality, or his style, or for being different in any way, that people just hate him cuz they can't stand his voice. And they said that they can see Kris being able to make one CD after another but that Adam would not be that successful. One of them even said they'd rather get swine flu than listen to Adam sing. Gosh I guess you can just imagine how much this hurt me. The radio host just kept saying to everyone, Really? Are you serious? You must lead a really boring life to prefer Kris. You must just be jealous." (lol) Not that it should matter what other people think of him, but I still can't help that it bothers me. All I can say is that I feel privileged to be able to see all the talent and beauty in Adam, and I am so grateful for everyone here that is just as intelligent. (lol) :cry


I am so sorry you had to hear that - I would have felt the same. Why oh why do people have to say mean things? Did their parents never teach them that if you have nothing positive to say then say nothing at all? I have seen VERY little of any Adam fans saying mean things about Kris. Honest criticism, yes. Personal pot shots, no. I still feel a bit upset too. Adam said in that one interview that he hates disappointment and so tries to set himself up to expect anything so he won't be. So I think it is fair to say that he had to have been at least a little disappointed. Oh well - you all are great here and keep emphasizing all the positives of him not winning, so that helps!!

_________________
Colleen

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:54 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Southern CALI
Ok clawmachine.

First of all, those listeners who called in to that show are nothing more than what you stated....HATERS.

On ai, usually they give some kind of an idea of "who exceeded who" by " X amount of votes"....they did not do that this year with Adam and Kris. As a result of this I choose to believe that short of Adam REALLY being the winner, the vote was just too close to call.

Secondly....when their CD's are released.....just watch....numbers won't lie. And when Adam over shadows Kris with his success (sorry to say, but geesh I'm an Adam Bomb what do you expect) then you can call right back in to that radio station and say....."Now what was that you were saying about Adam not being successful?" in an ever so sardonic manner.


;) ;) ;)

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:43 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 500
Location: Ellicott City, MD (Baltimore suburb)
I agree, ringofAdam! Does anybody else here read that guy's column at realityblurred.com? I noticed he has a new post about AI today in which he referred to some report that there was a "large margin" of votes between Kris and Adam. I refuse to believe this is true and I think that is why they didn't say it on air like they have in past years. And even though they are often wrong about ranking order, DialIdol also had them very close.

BTW, that rb column also had a link to one of Clay Aiken's pages where he spewed hate about Adam awhile back. I was just starting to think I might like Clay recently til I read that. I won't link to it here because I can't verify it isn't a fake page...but if it is true I am really sad that he feels that way...

_________________
Colleen

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:56 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 pm
Posts: 1468
clawmachine wrote:
my goodness - Wikipedia already has it up! And there after all is the mysterious middle name!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Lambert



Hey Colleen!!!! (Did I tell you, that's one of my fav cousin's name!!!)
I was just reading all the posts from finale night. Had to get up and work a 12 on Thurs. and worked this a.m. too. I was just too worn out to read or post. But I'm making up for it now! LOL! Watch out AdamBombs....I'm chatty today!!

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for this. For some reason, I was just so curious about his middle name. LOL! And isn't that his mother's maiden name???? I remember when we were discussing it in the gift thread about sending the Astrology Pendant (big fat POOH that it was so small) someone, maybe Rissa, mentioned that! Someone knew what they were talking about!

It's very interesting reading everyone's reactions, after the fact. Thank God! I'm not shellshocked or upset anymore. I have to admit I was very very very upset at first. I never had any bitterness about Kris though, because I adore him; he just really grew on me throughout the season. I don't think there was a performance of his I didn't like. I was upset because I didn't think it was fair. But, who ever said AI was fair? Right? And Adam is so OTT happy for Kris, and for himself, how could I possibly stay upset???

We are still getting our ROCK GOD!!!. Watch out World! Here comes the Age of Aquarius Personified!!!!!!!!!

And.....he had the PENDANT on again!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't get over that. When Rissa was consoling me on results night. she said something that started the turnaround in attitude for me. When I was blubbering about how upset I was and kept saying "he has on the Pendant, he has on the Pendant (this should ALWAYS be capitalized, IMO, LOL!), she said "Yes, he has on the Pendant. We BELIEVE in ADAM, and HE BELIEVES IN US!!!!!!!!!!" Which really made me feel a whole hell of a lot better. Wise girl, our Rissa.

Told you I'm chatty today. LOL! Very sore and tired, but happy, content, and at peace. Watching every available interview w/Adam that all of you Awesome AdamBombs have posted, and just enjoying it all. On a little more personal note...I don't share this much, but I feel so close to all of you...I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, and working 2 jobs, one of them 12 days and some 12 hour nights, has been grueling for me. BUT, I have found myself strangely energized throughout all of this. And I still do. And I believe with all my heart that it's because I have found all of YOU because of ADAM, and I thank my Lucky Star for that!

Time to go fill up the screen on some other thread!!!

I FLOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts :hearts :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
:kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss

_________________
Mushy

Image

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Southern CALI
clawmachine wrote:
I agree, ringofAdam! Does anybody else here read that guy's column at realityblurred.com? I noticed he has a new post about AI today in which he referred to some report that there was a "large margin" of votes between Kris and Adam. I refuse to believe this is true and I think that is why they didn't say it on air like they have in past years. And even though they are often wrong about ranking order, DialIdol also had them very close.

BTW, that rb column also had a link to one of Clay Aiken's pages where he spewed hate about Adam awhile back. I was just starting to think I might like Clay recently til I read that. I won't link to it here because I can't verify it isn't a fake page...but if it is true I am really sad that he feels that way...



Yea....Clay is a hater. I just read the article on MSNBC about him dissing Adam and Idol on the messages boards of his website. Whatevs...

:rolleyes

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:16 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Posts: 1449
clawmachine wrote:
I agree, ringofAdam! Does anybody else here read that guy's column at realityblurred.com? I noticed he has a new post about AI today in which he referred to some report that there was a "large margin" of votes between Kris and Adam. I refuse to believe this is true and I think that is why they didn't say it on air like they have in past years. And even though they are often wrong about ranking order, DialIdol also had them very close.

BTW, that rb column also had a link to one of Clay Aiken's pages where he spewed hate about Adam awhile back. I was just starting to think I might like Clay recently til I read that. I won't link to it here because I can't verify it isn't a fake page...but if it is true I am really sad that he feels that way...


It is true, Clay said those things. What's weird is there was a story about Clay trying to get into the Idol stage to meet Adam a week or two. He was quickly escorted out because they aren't fond of Clay for breaking his contract and talking a few others into also leaving their contracts. So, I don't 'get' why he is saying these hateful things. :o



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm
Posts: 2314
So be sure to download Adam's No Boundaries on iTunes because as of now Kris's rendition is #1 and I don't see Adam's on the list of top ten. Kris also has 3 songs on the Top Ten on iTunes and Adam has 1.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 500
Location: Ellicott City, MD (Baltimore suburb)
HannaB wrote:
So be sure to download Adam's No Boundaries on iTunes because as of now Kris's rendition is #1 and I don't see Adam's on the list of top ten. Kris also has 3 songs on the Top Ten on iTunes and Adam has 1.



As soon as I can get these kids into bed, I'm there!! I just got an itunes gift card for my birthday - woohoo! :)

_________________
Colleen

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: illinois
mind sharing that giftcard with me so i can get his songs??

haha jk.

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:38 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Southern CALI
Sky wrote:
clawmachine wrote:
I agree, ringofAdam! Does anybody else here read that guy's column at realityblurred.com? I noticed he has a new post about AI today in which he referred to some report that there was a "large margin" of votes between Kris and Adam. I refuse to believe this is true and I think that is why they didn't say it on air like they have in past years. And even though they are often wrong about ranking order, DialIdol also had them very close.

BTW, that rb column also had a link to one of Clay Aiken's pages where he spewed hate about Adam awhile back. I was just starting to think I might like Clay recently til I read that. I won't link to it here because I can't verify it isn't a fake page...but if it is true I am really sad that he feels that way...


It is true, Clay said those things. What's weird is there was a story about Clay trying to get into the Idol stage to meet Adam a week or two. He was quickly escorted out because they aren't fond of Clay for breaking his contract and talking a few others into also leaving their contracts. So, I don't 'get' why he is saying these hateful things. :o


Yep, that's what I ready too. idk, Clay is just jaded, that's all I can come up with.

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:16 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:11 am
Posts: 55
you know, i just realized that half of the population in singapore are kris fans.
i feel so out of place here right now.
my MOTHER is a fan of kris.

and like practically everywhere singaporeans are practically screaming at adam fans.
and they are all saying that we are being overly-aggressive about all of this.

it's making me feel all !&@&@&^!^@^!@.

_________________
guys with dark flippy hair
painted nails&snakebites
&awesome dressing?
hell yeah.
<3
adam BOMB 470<3
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:23 am 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am
Posts: 753
Location: Tennessee
Clay also says that he only tuned into Idol for about a minute the entire season....And he just heppened to catch part of Adam's ROF video....And from that one performance he feels he can say such nasty things about Adam??.....He also said that he got the impression that Adam was totally arrogant and full of himself??....Once again from watching 1 minute of one of Adam's performances all year??....He also said he never even heard Kris sing once. I think Clay needs some psychiatric help personally because there is no reason for him to lash out at Adam that way and say such speculative things about him and how Idol was soooo much better during seasons 1-3 than it is now. He sounds completely diluted in that rediculous rant......I hope it is just a fake...but so far there's been no indication that he has come out to say those were not his words??

_________________
"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Adam singing Beth
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:23 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Posts: 65
Okay,

1. I'll just state that I let out a definite squeal (brought the DH down from upstairs :D ) when they panned the camera to him standing behind the judges...I thought OMG he gets to play dress-up.

2. Loved his voice. :hearts

3. LOVED the close-up on the eyes.

4. SQUEALED big time for the rhinestones. :hubba

5. Had a very good chuckle at the eye (and eyebrow) movement when he sang "Me and the boys will be playing all night" :roflmao

Exactly why I chuckled is a discussion for the shelter :shhh

Love this forum and it's peeps.

Kd



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adam singing Beth
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:58 pm 
Offline
Adam Bomb
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 426
Location: The Zoo on Planet Fierce
I can't even tell you how many times I've rewatched Adam performing with Kiss. I really can't; I've lost count.

But, I've seen Kiss three times in concert (only once with makeup though) so I was one of the people pretty excited that he'd be performing with them. I did not expect "Beth" to start it off! Gah!

It was just so fantabulous. And he looked like he was having the absolute best time of his life. First thing I said when I got to work, was "Did you see Adam performing with Kiss AND Queen?" LOL

And yes, I love this place bunches. Quickly becoming my favorite hangout on the interwebs. :-)

_________________
"If sexy scares you, don't listen to my music."
Image
On the roof. Seeking proof.



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Skin by Lucas Kane