ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: FINALE RESULTS NIGHT !
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:56 pm 
Adam Bomb

I did love that when Adam went back to the group after Kris was announced the winner, Allison walked right over to Adam to comfort him..holding hands and rocking out. It was adorable.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:56 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi Adamites, I've just finished watching the Finale show - fast forwarding through all the non-Adam bits - and I was so dreading the announcement even though I know what it was! I was just feeling so much for Adam at that moment so goodness knows what it must have been like for his family. When they were singing with Queen, the difference in their voices was just astounding - Kris just can't sing the way Adam can and Adam just ruled We Are The Champions. There also just wasn't enough Adam on the finale - too much of the final 13 -13 anyone? What's that all about? I've been reading that Gene Simmons was dissing Adam a little bit saying he wasn't really a rock singer but also that they have invited him to appear with them! Make yer mind up Gene! I think there is a lot of jealousy surrounding Adam and his amazing vocals - he is young, gifted, gorgeous and a lot of folk just can't cope with that. However Brian May had only nice things to say about Adam, recognizing what a fabulous talent our Adam is. Love and peace everyone - By knowing one reaches belief. By doing one gains conviction. When you know, dare...

Post subject: Re: Adam singing Beth
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:08 pm 
Adam Bomb

Dionysius wrote:
I can't even tell you how many times I've rewatched Adam performing with Kiss. I really can't; I've lost count.

But, I've seen Kiss three times in concert (only once with makeup though) so I was one of the people pretty excited that he'd be performing with them. I did not expect "Beth" to start it off! Gah!

It was just so fantabulous. And he looked like he was having the absolute best time of his life. First thing I said when I got to work, was "Did you see Adam performing with Kiss AND Queen?" LOL

And yes, I love this place bunches. Quickly becoming my favorite hangout on the interwebs. :-)

^^^^Two points I must concur with you on^^^^

Throughout the season it has been very clear that Adam was at ease on the stage and having a good time, but sometimes it seemed like something was missing.....almost like he was holding out on us. At first I shrugged it off, because I just assumed that it was because I had seen his pre-idol performances and I knew not to expect that. But the Kiss performance showed us a piece of Adam we hadn't yet seen on idol. You said it best....that he was having the time of his life. You could see the difference in his eyes. There was a fire and passion in his eyes like no other performance he had done on idol. Not to mention that he looked so at ease with the band that one could believe that they had been performing together for years! That performance, more than any other, showed us that Adam was born to do this!!!!!

And yes, I flove this place too! And all of you!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:51 pm 
Adam Bomb

In addition to the comments about Beth and about his overall energy and enthusiasm up there on stage....I also loved the Adam leg kick during Detroit Rock City I believe that was so Kiss-esque lol! I didn't really notice the part about the line "Me and the boys have been playing all night" though lol!....I guess that slipped past me but now that you have mentioned it I want to definitely go back and look for that!....I just bought the video on itunes too so I will go over there right now to catch that.

EDIT: O.k. after I watched it back I did notice the eyes and eyebrow movement that
you're talking about.....Thanks for pointing that out or I would have missed that lol!.......If you are watching the itunes video of the Kiss medley then the Kiss-esque rock kick by Adam during Detroit Rock City song I was referring too comes in somewhere right around the 2:07 - 2:09 mark in the video I think (Did anyone else catch that? lol)....And Adam did look so at ease and so genuinely excited up there on stage with those guys!....I have also watched it a number of times....I also can't stop watching the Change Is Gonna Come video I just purchased as well lol!....They both have a very mesmorizing effect to say the least! :cheers

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:47 pm 

I noticed that light in his eyes when he sang WWL too, and he said he loved doing that song. He's got so much inside, his flame will burn forever.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm 
Adam Bomb

All I can say is, when I see Adam see/hear Adam performing that song with Kiss,

I WISH TO GOD MY NAME WAS BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

part of mine IS! Neener!!! (btw, he was totally singing that to ME!)

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm 
Adam Bomb

paperweight wrote:
part of mine IS! Neener!!! (btw, he was totally singing that to ME!)

I'm totally JEALOUS!!!!! I just got stuck with "Marcia". I'm such a loser I don't even have a MIDDLE name.

I know I'll NEVER hear Adam singing my name. The most I'll ever get is "Marcia Marcia Marcia.! :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:22 pm 
Adam Bomb

LOL

{{mushy}}

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 pm 

LOL

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:25 pm 
Adam Bomb

mushy wrote:
The most I'll ever get is "Marcia Marcia Marcia.! :D :D :D :D

:roflmao At least people can pronounce your name properly! I've spent the better part of my life correcting people on mine. Now I just answer to anything close.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:27 pm 
Adam Bomb

Fashionably Late wrote:
mushy wrote:

:roflmao At least people can pronounce your name properly! I've spent the better part of my life correcting people on mine. Now I just answer to anything close.

Same here, FL

people can never spell mine. And when they see it they struggle to say it! Boo for weird names!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:38 pm 
Adam Bomb

Its not that I don't like my name....I've actually come to love/appreciate it, but sometimes I just wish people didn't look like they were trying to compute nuclear math in their heads when trying to pronounce it.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:13 am 
Adam Bomb

Fashionably Late wrote:
Dionysius wrote:
I can't even tell you how many times I've rewatched Adam performing with Kiss. I really can't; I've lost count.

But, I've seen Kiss three times in concert (only once with makeup though) so I was one of the people pretty excited that he'd be performing with them. I did not expect "Beth" to start it off! Gah!

It was just so fantabulous. And he looked like he was having the absolute best time of his life. First thing I said when I got to work, was "Did you see Adam performing with Kiss AND Queen?" LOL

And yes, I love this place bunches. Quickly becoming my favorite hangout on the interwebs. :-)

^^^^Two points I must concur with you on^^^^

Throughout the season it has been very clear that Adam was at ease on the stage and having a good time, but sometimes it seemed like something was missing.....almost like he was holding out on us. At first I shrugged it off, because I just assumed that it was because I had seen his pre-idol performances and I knew not to expect that. But the Kiss performance showed us a piece of Adam we hadn't yet seen on idol. You said it best....that he was having the time of his life. You could see the difference in his eyes. There was a fire and passion in his eyes like no other performance he had done on idol. Not to mention that he looked so at ease with the band that one could believe that they had been performing together for years! That performance, more than any other, showed us that Adam was born to do this!!!!!

And yes, I flove this place too! And all of you!

You said it!!! He was having the time of his life........he came alive on that stage. There was one other time onstage though I think............that was the duet with Allison. He would look at her and his face lit up, he enjoyed that duet!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:45 am 
Adam Bomb

Leming&LambertFan wrote:
Hey guys...still a bit upset. Yesterday was hard for me, I was listening to a radio show and the host is like 60 something and he looooooooves Adam and always defends him, and they were talking about how he just doesn't get the whole Kris thing and how he won. Then he had people calling in and they were all Adam haters. They were saying it's crazy to think that Kris won for any reason other than simply having more fans than Adam...that all the Adam fans are just in their own little world overdramatizing the extent of Adam's appeal. They said they'd be willing to place a bet on the fact that his losing had nothing to do with his sexuality, or his style, or for being different in any way, that people just hate him cuz they can't stand his voice. And they said that they can see Kris being able to make one CD after another but that Adam would not be that successful. One of them even said they'd rather get swine flu than listen to Adam sing. Gosh I guess you can just imagine how much this hurt me. The radio host just kept saying to everyone, Really? Are you serious? You must lead a really boring life to prefer Kris. You must just be jealous." (lol) Not that it should matter what other people think of him, but I still can't help that it bothers me. All I can say is that I feel privileged to be able to see all the talent and beauty in Adam, and I am so grateful for everyone here that is just as intelligent. (lol) :cry

Figures people would call in and say such horriable things about such am truley talanted amazing singer wait scatch that I mean artist like Adam Lambert. It saddens me to hear and read this. All of thoes comments are lies. I mean come on people aren't going to call live on air and say it was cause of him being gay or not or his clothes or his style etc. It is of course his voice. But in all reailty I can't see anybody not liking his voice at all. I mean come on Adam has a God given talante!!!! That voice is so uqiue and amazing and just plain out of this world!!!!! :) When people cover up there real reason's for not liking somebody it's all excusses for there real reason's. You think we were past all of this nonsence but nope it's still out there!! It is so sad to see this happening but it is what it is people. Doesn't matter what this person says on the radio or what this new caster has to say on tv in the morning or what the American Ido9l judges has to say. All that matters is that Adam is going to be able to release his amazing freshman ablum and domate this world with his voice, talante, moves, carisma, kindness, and of course sexyness :) So we the fans must come together and prove all the Kris fans wrong!! LOL!! Yes Kris will be successful but no where near as successful as Adam Lambert!!!!!! And besides if people were so upset by clothes and style then how the hell did Elltion John get so famous!! I have seen his early days in thoes crazy glasses and outfits! LMAO!!!!!! Love this board and these amazing people!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 am 
Adam Bomb

Fashionably Late wrote:
mushy wrote:

You'd think,wouldn't you? But you'd be surprised how many times I get "Ma ree ka," or "Mar cee a."

(But I guess people could be calling me a lot worse! LOL!)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 pm 
Adam Bomb

I loved this performance! I was so excited when I saw him in his outfit! haha I knew it was going to be an awesome performance and with an awesome duet partner based on his outfit alone! lol (never heard the song Beth before so I was surprised when he introduced Kiss)
And I've been trying to get my dad to like Adam for weeks! I have shown him a bunch of different performances and he never likes them...so I was so excited to show him the Kiss and Queen performances because I thought he would love them and he still claims not to like him! Boo! I think he is a closet Adam fan though! I don't get how he could not like him after those when he loves those types of bands.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:30 pm 
Adam Bomb

I was a puddle all through Beth. I just melted.

Strange thing, there wasa lot of melting every Tuesday night.

I was pleased to talk to a few teens on another board who loved Adam and voted for them. They said sadly far too many tweens and teens were Kris fans as his music is what they were used to hearing on the radio and he had this boy next door look. But these gals said to me, " We prefer Adam, boys next door types are all over the place, there is only ONE Adam". :cheers
I told the girls, " I know what you mean !"

:hearts

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm 
Adam Bomb

May wrote:
I was a puddle all through Beth. I just melted.

Strange thing, there wasa lot of melting every Tuesday night.

I was pleased to talk to a few teens on another board who loved Adam and voted for them. They said sadly far too many tweens and teens were Kris fans as his music is what they were used to hearing on the radio and he had this boy next door look. But these gals said to me, " We prefer Adam, boys next door types are all over the place, there is only ONE Adam". :cheers
I told the girls, " I know what you mean !"

:hearts

Quoted for truth. We can only hope that in time, others will see Adam in the light we do!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:08 pm 
Adam Bomb

I agree with all of you. And yes, he looked completely happy in the duet with Allison too.

I decided to watch again. It's a new day. So, I've noticed the eyebrow, the leg kick, the everything. But also noticed how incredibly hot it is at the very end, when Paul Stanley is slamming his guitar on the stage. And Adam is right there with the "One more time!"....maybe it's just me? *g*

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 pm 
Adam Bomb

Quote:
I think he is a closet Adam fan though! I don't get how he could not like him after those when he loves those types of bands.

Katey,

I don't get that either. I work in an office of about 10 men & women and I am the only one that loves Adam. They claimed they loved the KISS and Queen performances but don't like Adam. I just don't get that. Thats kind of like saying you like chocolate but don't like the color.

I felt like I was back in junior high when the coworker I share the office with kept rallying her supporters against Adam. Crazy I tell ya. I decided "screw them" and stood my ground.

Needless to say, I'm not very popular there. I go to work to earn a paycheck only, not win a popularity contest.

(AdamBomb #145)

Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/CharlieBrown47

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

Adam singing Beth.. hmm, it was AMAZING! when i first saw him standing there with that outfit.. :thud i couldn't stop smiling during the whole song! and i knew .. with that outfit.. he's gottta have some rocker singer or band performing with him, so i was totally excited for what was going to happen after singing Beth! ahhh, i've watched the Beth/Kiss video soooo many times already! i'll never get sick of it :)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:29 pm 

Well you're popular here mshershey, and that's all that matters. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm 
Adam Bomb

mshershey wrote:
Quote:
I think he is a closet Adam fan though! I don't get how he could not like him after those when he loves those types of bands.

Katey,

I don't get that either. I work in an office of about 10 men & women and I am the only one that loves Adam. They claimed they loved the KISS and Queen performances but don't like Adam. I just don't get that. Thats kind of like saying you like chocolate but don't like the color.

I felt like I was back in junior high when the coworker I share the office with kept rallying her supporters against Adam. Crazy I tell ya. I decided "screw them" and stood my ground.

Needless to say, I'm not very popular there. I go to work to earn a paycheck only, not win a popularity contest.

I hear you Tracy - much the same where I work, although most of them don't even watch AI for various reasons. Did you see the David Zurawick article that was posted here a while back? He refers to people not being "brave" enough to support Adam. For certain of my co-workers, I think that is 100% the problem. To be fair, some of them probably are just the easy-listening type or else have no taste, but I do sadly feel that there are a few of them who would whole heartedly sing Adam's praises were it not for his ambiguous sexuality. I think it was Rosie who said elsewhere on the forum that homophobia crosses all gender, religious and political boundaries and she was so right. For some people the hate pops right out their mouth without even thinking! :(

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm 
Adam Bomb

HannaB wrote:
Well you're popular here mshershey, and that's all that matters. :)

I second that. This is our happy place. :grouphug I stopped talking about idol with my RL friends when one of them actually tried to convince me that Lil was better than Adam. Maybe....never.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:45 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thank you so much for those kind words. :cry You have no idea how much that means to me. :grouphug

(AdamBomb #145)

Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/CharlieBrown47

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:54 pm 
Adam Bomb

Where I work 2 people loved Adam and 2 were for Kris. The 2 for Kris always said "Adam screams all the time" to which I replied "Well you must have missed half of the shows" LOL. They both agreed that Adam had the most talent, but went for Kris because he was so nice and the judges were mean to him and that Adam didn't need to win. FWIW one of the girls halfway thru the series had no idea that he was gay. WTH! She even went home and asked her husband (who is a big Adam fan) if he knew and he was like Duh yeah. She is not the sharpest pencil in the box at work! lol

That Kiss performance was one of the best things I've ever seen on that show. From the pure,stellar vocals, amazing angel wings and glitter eyes to rocking out with the entire theater.

It's too bad they haven't released the Queen track also

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 pm 
Adam Bomb

FreddyFudpucker wrote:
Clay also says that he only tuned into Idol for about a minute the entire season....And he just heppened to catch part of Adam's ROF video....And from that one performance he feels he can say such nasty things about Adam??.....He also said that he got the impression that Adam was totally arrogant and full of himself??....Once again from watching 1 minute of one of Adam's performances all year??....He also said he never even heard Kris sing once. I think Clay needs some psychiatric help personally because there is no reason for him to lash out at Adam that way and say such speculative things about him and how Idol was soooo much better during seasons 1-3 than it is now. He sounds completely diluted in that rediculous rant......I hope it is just a fake...but so far there's been no indication that he has come out to say those were not his words??

Ok I know this is getting old now but I have not read all that! The things Clay said...I read some of it but I think maybe I got so miffed I stopped reading the article about it. He really said he got the impression that Adam was full of himself? Wow. And that Idol was better in the first 3 seasons? Wow. Just wow. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt,...maybe he's going through something really bad in his life right now that's making him so negative...maybe he's on medication...(he's mentioned before that anti depressants changed his personality and things he cared about) but there must be some truth to those feelings if he said it. Which is sad to me because he has always been someone I wanted to meet because of his intelligence and genuine caring nature.

I seem to be in the midst of the negative lately but I can't help feeling the need to defend our boy! I am howveer enjoying all the new things the ending of Idol has brought...all the pics and tv appearances...I can't keep up! :) I'm going to call into radio stations today to request Adam's music to help him out! :)

-TARA

BOW DOWN TO THE REAL AMERICAN IDOL!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:10 pm 
Adam Bomb

Adam singing Beth was just stupendous!!! I have just noticed that the vid has been taken off youtube by Fox at 1 million and 35 thousand hits - shame on Fox as it would be cruising past a million hits a day otherwise. I think we have only seen a fraction of what Adam is capable of - I love love loved him doing Whole Lotta Love but I felt he was just holding back a little just in case the audience couldn't handle Adam in full Planty rock god mode!!!! I freakin' can't wait to see Adam in all his full glory. Its nice to share all this with the Adam Bombs - only a couple of folk in my office are Adamites so I don't have anyone to share the Adam love!!! I am suffering full withdrawal without Adam on the TV every week - I need to go to Adamholics Anonymous - wait, no I don't I just love being addicted to our beautiful, unique, gorgeous, fantabulous Adam.....xxxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:19 am 
Adam Bomb

Hey guys...Haven't had time to post since the Finale results.

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!

NO ONE in the history of AI has deserved to WIN more than Adam!!!

The only thing that makes me feel better about the situation is watching Adam....He always has a way of putting a positive spin on things.
Plus Kris saying Adam deserved to win has helped ease the pain.

I feel like Kris said all he could say in the interview he and Adam did right before the finale.
"The votes should not be based on anything but the singing."

I too have become very protective of him....I was very surprised that Chris Daughtry was a Kris fan, I really thought he'd support Adam.

I don't understand Clay's rant at all....You'd think he'd be crazy over Adam....I mean..dayum...what's not to like???
I can't believe he said hearing Adam sing makes his ears bleed....what a joke!

All I can say is....Adam (The ICON) in the house and I'm afraid Clay and others will be moving down on the charts.

Can't wait for the awards shows!

At least when Ryan announced Kris as the winner....He looked to Adam and said "YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR!!!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19