ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Please accept my apology
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:44 am 
Adam Bomb

I have just got home from work and read all the posts that were directed to me, and I was overwhelmed, and ashamed of myself for being such a jerk last night. I just was so angry.

I love you all, and I thank you so much for everything you wrote. Your words were comforting and made me feel so much better.

I especially was taken by the posts from the Adam Bombs in LA who met with Adam. I loved what he said about the Adam Bombs, the gifts and that we "get him." I actually laughed when someone leaned over "sqeeeeeeeeeee!"

Well if Adam is all right,I am all right. I feel better today than I did last night. I was devastated when Adam did not win. But I have accepted it today. I am still not happy and never will be about it. But at least I have my feet back on the planet earth.

I feel honored to belong to such a thoughtful caring group. And I'm sorry for any stress I caused you.

I was overwhelmed with the responses from everyone,and it meant the world to me. I am going to list everyone I know wrote to try and make me feel better, so if I miss anyone, for give me and blame it on my age. I received notes from clawmachine, Joy, Rissa, Flying Ace, AdamBomb, sherjox, Sky, Lambfan, Mushy, Hanna B, Katey, Sher, Keighley UK, Fashionably Late, alimcadam. Freddy Fudpucker, and many more I am sure.

THANK YOU ALL! I worked tonight and have only been home a few minutes. I have to get up at 7AM and work tomorrow so I am going to sign off soon. I want to read a little more about Adam before hitting the hay.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ARE THE BEST!! :hearts :hearts :kiss :kiss

Post subject: Re: Please accept my apology
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:34 am 
Adam Bomb

No need to apologize Sheila!
I am glad you feel a little better today! I still am disappointed in the outcome also but this community and watching all these post result show Adam interviews have made me feel a lot better about it!
Now I'm just excited for the future!! Trying not to think about the competition anymore!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:49 am 
Adam Bomb

Don't stress it there's nothing to apologize about. I've been mopping around my house all day so down. I was so angry i still am, but it's getting better. Go to Adam's official website take a look at his awesome welcome message http://www.adamofficial.com
It put a smile on my face when I thought it wasn't possible.

Adam is the real winner he's the star it's everywhere today there has not been one article written today just about Kris, Adam is always there. Kris is going to have a lot to live down with this. He's a nice guy and I feel sorry for him because he got handed a title that he didn't really win his state thinks they did. He knows it's not his he said it last night and I commend him for that. He's a great guy.

But in reality Arkansas only helped AI jump the shark last night. I bet they are storming I Tunes today buying all his songs just to keep him on the charts. There is full evidence from I Tunes charts that were released in April that Adam outsold everyone every week. Now all of sudden Kris's songs are selling give me a break. I will not pretend that I'm hard of hearing. Kris does not have a strong voice and everyone knows it. His first album will be only ballads and acoustic songs, snooze.

So don't worry Adam really won and he doesn't have to sing No Boundaries on all the shows he will be on for the next couple of weeks. He can sing what ever he wants and we will be listening. Adam has "no boundaries" he can make the music he wants.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:41 am 
Adam Bomb

No need to apologize, Sheila! You were just being honest! And Adam has shown us that being honest is a good thing! :hearts

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 am 
Adam Bomb

awwww...I am so glad you are feeling better Sheila! I think your feelings were completely normal and probably felt by many more who didn't post them so eloquently! I go back and forth. I obsessively watched Idol Extra and read every darn thing on this thread for hours last night and was feeling really settled about all of it but then had this weird depressing feeling again after waking this morning. I know that if it was one of my kids in his situation I'd really have an internal struggle between being a positive, accepting person and defending his honor. Also, to defend that petition and some other comments floating around - I really don't think there was particular animosity towards Kris behind that. I think there is a significant group of people who felt that their votes for Adam were blocked almost all night and they are furious with AI for what they perceive to be out-and-out manipulation/incompetence. I don't know that I buy that but there is nothing wrong at all with defending someone you love! :)

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:48 am 
Adam Bomb

Awwww :grouphug

No apologies necessary. The great thing about this place is that you should feel free to express your emotions, no matter what they be, and everyone's still gonna love ya!

Glad you're feeling better now 'cause the fun is only just beginning! We've still got to get through the media tour, not to mention the ACTUAL tour!!!!! Just think about that......squeeeeeing ALL SUMMER LONG for Adam!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a little giddy just thinking about it!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:50 am 
Adam Bomb

Hi, Sheila...

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. :kiss Emotions were running pretty high that night and everyone wanted Adam to win. But I truly think everything happens for a reason and Adam is going to be a mega-star! Your disappointment came from your love and support for him...something we can all understand. Don't feel bad for that.

:grouphug

Shawna (Adam Bomb #57)

"The right way is not always the popular and easy way... Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character." ~Margaret Chase Smith

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:51 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi Sheila:

No need to apologize. I try to get here as often as I can and if I am here when someone is having difficulty, you know that I will be there. I am glad that you are feeling a little better, things are going to work out for the best, I believe that. I love you all here and I am here for you anytime. :grouphug :kiss

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:06 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hey Sheila - no need for apologies, we all feel the same way about our amazing Adam. I've read really really awful things written against Adam and it makes me sick to my stomach that some people think they have the right to spew such bile. For us, the Adam Bombs we know that our Adam is the true winner although as Clawmachine said, we feel like he is our child and want to spur him on but at the same time feeling the disappointment. Just to make all the UK fans aware, 'Is Anybody Listening' and 'No Boundaries' are now on the UK iTunes so whatever your feelings about NB (its not the best I've heard but not the worst) please buy it and made our Adam No1! I am going to petition iTunes to release all of the US performances in the UK so they will know how popular Adam is here. Adam is the One, now and forever.....xxxx