ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adam's Interview with Byron Cooke 1/11/12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am 

Byroncooke

@adamlambert fans I can now confirm! Ill be listening 2 the new album IN FULL next Wed Jan 11th & then spending 20 mins with Adam \m/

@devenlane video AND audio...& the 20 mins is all interview time.. It's OUR 20 minutes & I want you all to have a say in what goes down

@adamlambert friends I wanna answer FAQs ... YES its face 2 face YES it's gonna be on video & YES Ill make sure YOU get it unedited

@adamlambert friends watch this space re: WHEN I can release the video and/or if LIVE STREAM is possibility (asking label now)

@adamlambert friends I need a graphic designer glambert to quickly knock up something I wanna present 2 him Wed...holla if u can help

@4evrmomof4 posted for the RADAR NEW HITS show in Australia & getting approval to post unedited interview on my YT channel / FB

@adamlambert the latest on my interview this Wed..looks like his peeps r cool with it being posted on YT unedited str8 afterwards!

My suggested #trespassing album cover here > http://yfrog.com/o099673581j Think @adamlambert will run with it? [thx @moxie_brown]

@adamlambert fans as well as the Adam interview, Ill be played 7 songs from #trespassing tomorrow AM...appreciate the opportunity \m/

@YummyLambert no it will be in a locked down listening session....strictly not for broadcast!!

Click this link NOW & submit YOUR questions for @adamlambert > byroncooke.com/trespassing/ [my interview is in 18 hours!!!] NOTE: UNTIL 9 am PST/ 12 pm EST 1/11/12

LizMarie

Post subject: Re: Adam's Interview with Byron Cooke 1/11/12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 am 

Interview Adam Lambert

Post your questions here.

http://byroncooke.com/trespassing/

Tomorrow morning in Los Angeles I’ll be in locked inside a SECRET listening session [sounding dramatic enough?!] with 7 brand new Adam Lambert tracks from his forthcoming new album “Trespassing” which is out March 20th!

Straight afterwards Ill interview Adam one on one for Australia’s RADAR NEW HITS radio show, and for all of Adams fans worldwide!

At one point in the interview Im gonna do an as yet unnamed segment with the working title “Lets get through as many twitter questions from Adams fans as we can in 3 minutes” Ill ask them super fast & Adam will give me some super fast answers [where he can!]. Maaaaybe we can squeeze in YOUR question!

The only list Ill be checking before walking in to the interview tomorrow is the one below….so submit your question as a COMMENT [below my "suggested" album artwork] and Ill RAM in as many of the best questions as i can into the segment!

The album artwork [which Adam is yet to reject] was inspired by my awkward first interview in Sydney where I “trespassed” over his personal space and attempted to ask him out for a Chinese meal. Thanx to @moxie_brown in Austin TX for her cool design.

LizMarie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm 

All I can say is HOLY SHIT!

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS

6 NEW ADAM LAMBERT TRACKS

Ive just come out of an exclusive Adam Lambert listening session in Los Angeles and can reveal track titles & details on not 1, not 2…but SIX brand new Adam Lambert tracks from his forthcoming new album “Trespassing” in-stores March 20th.

A HUGE thanks to Adam & his team [JoAnn & Leah] for giving me the opportunity to listen to some ROUGH mixes of the tracks. This stuff is so hot it’s not even finished! The guys are ok with me sharing some info with you, so here goes!

1 ] TRESPASSING : The title track [written by Adam & Pharrell Williams] is BANGIN! Really feelin that “We Will Rock You” inspired opening rhythm, the bass lines got an “Another One Bites The Dust” feel to it and theres a really cool guitar hook. Best line has gotta be “Wait till ya get a load of me”. Theres a breakdown part near the end just straight Adam vox and drums..no bass. Sick.

2] COOKOO : Ollie Gee, Bonnie McGee & Adam co wrote this. Bonnies previous credits include several Katy Perry hits. Cookoo is another one for the hit list! Wont give too much away on this one! Wait till ya hear it! Definately a party jam.

3] BROKEN ENGLISH : An anthemic, slower tempo track co written with Adam by Lester Mendez [Enrique, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Dido]. A beautiful love song which might just possibly be autobiographical. “I know you will understand I gotta tell you somehow”. Like say you had a partner whos 1st language wasnt English….you might encounter this situation! Quite haunting in parts & some fat beats ..an amazing song.

4] UNDERNEATH : Another track from Adam’s “darker side” and definately one of the stand outs. Its stripped back basically to piano and vocals & REALLY lets Adams vocal shine…at least in the rough mix I was played. You got to remember these tracks are SO new they arent even finished yet!

5] KICKIN IN : Damn it got this white boy movin! [dont worry I wont show you my moves] Written by Pharrell, its a club banger and for mine…a HIT! “She puts the shot glass down, she asks for another round, girl dont u hit the ground, is it kickin in”. Funky shit.

6] CHOKEHOLD : Adam didnt play me the song but went out of his way to tell me about it at lunch. Hes really excited for people to hear it when its ready. Says its got a 90′s Depeche Mode feel to it…I say bring it on!

Follow me on twitter [@byroncooke] for all the details on when you can hear & see todays interview with Adam Lambert. You’ll hear more on the meaning behind these songs from the man himself and [surprise surprise] we managed to have some fun as well….mainly at my expense.

LizMarie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 pm 

Byroncooke

@adamlambert answered LOTS of your Q's submitted through http://byroncooke.com/trespassing/ Stay tuned 4 his answers!

I fly out of LA tonight back to Australia + its the weekend there now. No approval till next week #standby

LizMarie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 am 

Byron Cooke plays a message from Adam to @fifiandjules radio show Australia (this is NOT the interview).

LizMarie