ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Couple Notes About Voting
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:03 am 
Site Admin

I noticed something last week that made me very nervous for our Adam. People were looking at DialIdol and saw Adam looked safe so they were throwing their votes to someone else. DialIdol is not a real vote count. It is not accurate. The only votes it measures are from the people who download their software, it does not measure text votes, whose numbers could be very high.
Last year Michael Johns was voted off the week he was in the 5th position of DI out of 8 contestants. You can't trust DI.
If you want Adam to continue in the competition, and hopefully win, you need to just vote for Adam. Vote as long as you can and as much as you can.
If you belong to other fansites for Adam, please pass this information along.
Thank you

Adam Lambert for the next American Idol!
:vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote

Post subject: Re: A Couple Notes About Voting
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 am 
Adam Bomb

Sharon, that is a good things for people to know. I like a few contestants and would vote for them if I didn't know that doing so can hurt Adam. As soon as I can, I begin voting and just hit redial continuously.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 pm 
Adam Bomb

Isn't there like a comment t hing on there where you could inform people to vote for Adam even if you THINK he's safe?
That's what I'm always afraid of. It was like that with me in the Top 36 round, when Norman and Adam were standing side by side. I was like, Norman's gonna get in because everyone thinks Adam's going to be safe so they just vote for any of the others besides Adam. But if that WERE to happen, you know that the judges would have chosen him for the wild card...so it's all good.
But hopefully, people will have enough common sense to figure out that this website isn't accurate and will continue to vote for Adam...but don't hold your breath..if that were the case and he gets voted off in the next couple weeks, I think the judges will choose to use the save on him even BEFORE he sings his heart out for the judges save.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

As far as the judges save goes, DO NOT count on that. I'm not sure they will ever use the save. I think it's mostly for dramatic purposes. That is another thing people have been assuming, that the judges will SAVE Adam, well, don't bet on it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'm starting to get a little upset with all these possibilities of actually saving someone but it turning out to be some media stunt. Oh well, well Adam's going to go far no matter what happens. At least he's on the Summer Tour!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Shar, thanks for bringing up this point.

Thinking Adam is safe for any reason and therefore not voting for him is the best way to make him land in the bottom 3 or possibly voted off the show.

The only thing that keeps Adam from being voted off is VOTES... not a large fan base, not his performance, not dial idol.

:vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote :vote

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:27 pm 
Adam Bomb

It's very important to vote for Adam as many times as we possibly can...I don't want the judges to use the "save" especially right now...It's my understanding that once the save is used...two people are voted off the following week....then there is no "save" left to save Adam in the event the voting takes a (crazy) dive in the wrong direction....Please Vote!!! We don't want our Adam going anywhere until he's declared "Top Dawg"!!! He deserves it!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:04 pm 
Adam Bomb

In the beginning I sometimes give votes to another contestant that I don't want kicked off, but as of now it's too far into it to do that. I know so many people who say "I think Adam will win, there's no need to vote, he's going to win anyway because he has so many fans." Stuff like that.

Something I want to make clear of-when you call in to vote, and it says "Thank you for voting, blah blah blah." You don't have to wait til he's done talking for it to count, right? As soon as you hear the recording you can hang up and redial again? That way more voted get through. That is my thinking on this, let me know if I'm wrong. :o

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:23 pm 
Adam Bomb

Leming&LambertFan ....I agree...I'm doing the same thing you are when it comes to calling in votes. As soon as I hear the recording I hang up and hit redial and repeat the process over and over and over as many times as I possibly can. The voting gets tricky at this stage of the game....I too like 2-3 other contestants but I LOVE and ADORE ADAM so I'm staying completely loyal and devoted to him...He deserves to win & I'm doing all I can to help make it happen.