ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Update dictionaries for sexy now means Adam
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:33 pm 
Adam Bomb

They are going to have to update all the Dictionaries now.

Next to the Word, " Sexy"=Adam Lambert. :kiss

I cannot for the life of me fathom anyone not thinking he is the epitome of sex appeal. To borrow an expression from my late mother, " He is all that and bushel of love".

I am so glad I can to this forum and not feel silly drooling over or admiring a young sexy man when I am in my early 50s, married with a son who is Adam's age.

I think he is as sexy or more so than a young Elvis but Adam has a sweeter, kinder, gentler and more humble disposition and he does not have all the emotional baggage and addiction and issues Elvis carried around. And Adam has great parents who raised him well, something that so many musical icons and great actors do not have thus, thus they end up having a lot of baggage that hurts them and their well being and image. Adam will not have that.

Oh by the way, I am a psychologist so being an Adam fan is not exactly fitting in with the image of most medical professionals. But then I am finding doctors who are musicians part time and watch Idol secretly and go to rock concerts and pretend they were not there but loving it and rocking out. :roflmao

You all rock :rockstar

Post subject: Re: Update dictionaries for sexy now means Adam
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi again, May. I have a background in Psychology, but did not end up making it a career. I know what you are saying but I can guarantee a LOT of my college Psych professors would be 100% Adam types! I myself am not closet-anything, but some of my friends are astounded that I prefer Adam over Kris...simply because I live my life fairly conservatively. They don't understand the real me, ha ha! You will love this site - we have lots of conversations here that you will really be able to dig your analytical teeth into!! :)

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:59 pm 
Adam Bomb

I know what you mean. But I am always one who picks favorite singers because of their voice and their ability to connect with the audience. I have always been a fan of the Powerhouse voices. And even more when they can be powerhouse voice and be Rock Gods like Adam.

I like Adam's versatility and I just shake my head in disbelief where I read posts on other forums where people say Adam can do nothing but throwback rock or musical theatre. He has shown on Idol, he can can do many different genres. I like how he said he is not going to do one particular genre of music or be in one type of genre but several genres.
I know NO singer today doing more than one genre..with an occasional foray into another....but rarely.

I think non Adam fans or those who are just apathetic towads him..will be surprised because he is Different than any othe recording artist out there right now. !!! :bomb

I think the depth of his talent reaches very far and we will all be even more thrilled than we are now when we are here chatting a year, 5 years...and more. :yahoo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm 
Adam Bomb

I never thought Elvis was too special looking but then again I wasn't around at the time of his peak so maybe I would have thought that then. Adam I think is so much more gorgous and talented :) I am definitely a sucker for the powerhouse voice.

I am sooo happy he will be exploring different genres on his cd....I don't know why more singers don't do that, I know if I could sing there would be so much I'd want to experiment with. I love Adam's versatility....I just can't wait for more music from him! :)

-TARA

BOW DOWN TO THE REAL AMERICAN IDOL!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:25 pm 
Adam Bomb

May...cute quote from your mommy! I like it~!~

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm 
Adam Bomb

Yeh, I find myself at the age of 52 with my wild days behind me, also drooling over our beautiful Adam. I find he has spiced up my entire life and I eat, sleep, breathe and think Adam all the time and it makes me very happy! I cannot imagine a life without him now and I just know we are going on the rollercoaster ride of our lives with amazing Adam - long live Adam and the Adam Bombs!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:37 am 
Adam Bomb

Adam seems to me to be about 50-50 sexy-sweet.

His face, offstage, is just sweet. I can't think of any other word! He jokes around, is silly and seems to enjoy every moment.

When he gets on stage, he morphs into another person! When he does "moves" he's 100% sexy! Absolutely incredible, I can't think of anyone in years who can pull off sexy like Adam can. ADAM'S bringing sexy back, for real!

Love him!

"I want to communicate the liberation that is being comfortable in your own skin and that is being your own person, and the spirit of being different, and how strong that can make you feel."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:15 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'm in my 50's and I love Adam. He makes me feel good. He is someone I really enjoy and clueing into him and his art is a positive thing for me. It never feels like a guilty pleasure. He is so uplifting and healing. When I tell some people I know professionally how amazed I am by his talent, they look at me rather in disbelief and quickly change the subject. And to think I almost did not watch Idol this year because soemtime last year I decided it was so boring I was never going to watch it again. My S.O. said why don't you watch the first two once the voting begins. He insisted on watching the first two shows or else I would ot have tuned in. He digs Adam too. ADam really lifted me out of a slump. He gives hope. My day goes better now.