ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: what do you look like?!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 pm 
Adam Bomb

MUSHYYYY!
you look sooo pretty! <33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 pm 
Adam Bomb

Samii!!! You're back! Yay! :clap

And TYVM for the compliment. :kiss

"Once I'm In I Own Your Heart"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 pm 
Adam Bomb

mushy-- you are gorgeous!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 am 
Adam Bomb

lol yay im back!!! XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thank you so much, Mandi. You girls are very good for my self-esteem! :hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm 
Adam Bomb

Very perdy!! I love your haircolor. And who's your friend there? haha

adam bomb #413
Sun: Virgo
Moon: Pisces
Asc: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:24 pm 
Adam Bomb

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I've been on here (way too much drama and stuff going on in my life lately...) but I just popped in and had to say hey and how awesome everyone looks! Mushy I love, love, love the new photo of you. You look as sweet and as fun as you sound when you write. I hope everyone is doing well! I am very excited about the AI concert here in just a few short weeks!!

love,
Colleen

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm 
Site Admin

clawmachine wrote:
Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I've been on here (way too much drama and stuff going on in my life lately...) but I just popped in and had to say hey and how awesome everyone looks! Mushy I love, love, love the new photo of you. You look as sweet and as fun as you sound when you write. I hope everyone is doing well! I am very excited about the AI concert here in just a few short weeks!!

love,
Colleen

Colleen you've been missed, it's nice to see you back!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks Sharon! I hope maybe I can get some more time back on here soon. As soon as we got back from vacation there was a death in the close family and then a bunch of other drama has been going on so my "Adam energy" got sucked right out of me for a while. Can't be letting that happen, can I? :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Colleen, so sorry about the death in your family. I understand sometime real life gets first priority.

Check out some of the vids from the Tour, I guarantee it will give you some extra energy! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 am 
Adam Bomb

Mushy great picture. You radiate beauty, love and kindness. Being an animal person, I love your dog too!

Colleen, Sad to hear of your loss, but welcome back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 pm 
Adam Bomb

Kitty, the dog is my nephew's. He's a yellow lab/great dane mix. Isn't he adorable? His name is Baxter. He thinks he's a lap dog. Hahahahaha!

Encore, what a nice thing to say! You make me blush. Thank you.

Colleen! Sossosososososososososo HAPPY to have you back!!! My deepest sympathies to you and your family on the death of a loved one. Lots of hugs to you all. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:29 am 
Adam Bomb

Soo cute mushy! My sister has a yellow lab/rhodisian ridgeback mix, the sweetest thing ever! Also, if you can imagine.. a golden retriever/basset hound mix. Size of a basset, color of a golden, droopy eyes, football helmet head, feather-duster tail and handfuls of extra skin! People don't know whether to laugh at her or love her. "What... IS that? Is it an alligator? or a small furry tank?"

adam bomb #413
Sun: Virgo
Moon: Pisces
Asc: Libra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks Mush and Encore! I always feel happy to stop back in here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:17 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome Back Colleen!!!!

So good to see you on the boards. We have missed you. :hearts :hearts
Very sorry to hear of the death in your family. You are in my prayers.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:14 pm 
Adam Bomb

Welcome back Colleen!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:43 pm 
Adam Bomb

Love the pic Mushy! You look gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the death in your family Colleen! Its great to have you back! Since the first two pics I posted are both pretty old pics, I thought I would post a more recent pic......Its me and my fam from Thanksgiving 2005 (I don't know if I have any more recent one's than that lol!): ....You know how you have to look a lot more clean cut once you find a real job and all! :D

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm 
Adam Bomb

Jim!!! You look younger in that pic than you do in the one with the beard! You are always talking about how old you are, but I'll bet I'm older than you. Hahaha! Your eyes in this picture are gorgeous! Beautiful family!!! Your wife is so pretty, such a beautiful smile! She looks so nice! And your son is adorable!!!! How old is he in the pic?

(BTW, thank you for the compliment :kiss )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm 
Adam Bomb

mushy wrote:
Jim!!! You look younger in that pic than you do in the one with the beard! You are always talking about how old you are, but I'll bet I'm older than you. Hahaha! Your eyes in this picture are gorgeous! Beautiful family!!! Your wife is so pretty, such a beautiful smile! She looks so nice! And your son is adorable!!!! How old is he in the pic?

(BTW, thank you for the compliment :kiss )

Mushy You are too kind! ...but, of course, I will gladly take the compliments! :kiss I will just say that I am going to be 45 in 10 days (So I was 41 in that pic).....So I think I am the older one of us by quite a few years!....but you don't need to give your age since I know that can be a sensitive subject for some ladies!....And if you are anywhere near my age then you certainly look terrific for your age then!!!

My wife is going to be 40 in 7 days so I have been giving her a little bit of a hard time about the big four 0! lol! ...She is a good sport about it though...And I appreciate the kind words about her too! She is really great! I am so very lucky to have her as a wife! We were a couple of hippies when we met more or less (She was 19 and I was 24)....She was actually a vegetarian when we first started dating way back when....And I have corrupted her since! lol! In that pic of me and my wife where I had the beard, I also had a very long ponytail that you can't see in the pic that went almost all the way down to my hind quarters lol!.....We use to wear a lot of tie dyes and listen to psychedelic music back then too (Still listen to the music now in fact!)....Our favorite band back then was the Grateful Dead and I actually played in a Grateful Dead cover band of a sorts at one point.....but we never played in front of a large crowd of people... it was just for fun mostly.

My son is now 10 and so he was 6 years old in the pic. He is such a great kid too!....I am very blessed to have such a great family I must say! He had some really difficult times though...especially in his first couple of years....And he has some significant developmental delays as a result....but he is the greatest kid in the world to us and I wouldn't change a thing about him!....I want to post a couple of more pics of him as a baby since he was such a cute baby! (if thats o.k. with everyone else)...I have so many great baby pics of him to choose from too its hard to narrow it down to just a couple ,...but these are definitely two of my favs! (I promise I won't post anymore though....You know how it is though with baby pics! :D )

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm 
Adam Bomb

OMG Jim, the baby pics of your son are so so adorable! I could just eat him up!! Don't you just LOVE baby pics? LOL! Don't worry, you can post as many as you want...I won't get tired of them.

And BTW, I AM older than you! Hahaha! I'll be 49 in December. Told ya!!!! I win!!!

Wait a minute.....I WIN???? I take that back, YOU win. LOL!!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks for the sweet comments about my son's baby pics! I think almost all baby pics like that are adorable though like you said....At around 6 to 8 months or so when they start developing more interesting facial expressions....And I think you are the winner in the age competition b/c you look so great in that pic! ...I also just noticed this for some reason...but I appear to be staring off into space in that family pic I posted. My wife and son are both looking directly into the camera and I appear to be zoning off into outer space as if I don't realize that we are taking a picture here :D . Pretty funny ....but then again it may be a better representation of who I am actually because I am kind of a space cadet in a lot of ways!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 am 
Adam Bomb

AWWW!! Well thank you so much!! That is so kind of you to say! :D Yes I have heard that before a lot lol I get kristie Alley and also one of the kardasian sisters Khole I think is her name lol.

mushy wrote:
Jewls44 wrote:

me lol this was Halloween night after I went out with my mom we did make-up at school (I went to beauty school :) he he) so a student was pratcing a sexy nurse make-up look on me make-up is my passion I wish I could of done it tones of ideals were floating in my head for that look! lol!

I love this pic lol one of the rare pics of myself I actually like! This was when my friend and I went to wal-mart at like 3 or 4 in the morning and we dressed eachother all crazy my friend had scarface pj's on and my maroon 5 hat!! LMAO!!! oh good times lol!!

This is the most recent picture of me just got my hair done as you can tell it looks really good for once LOL!! This was the last day I got to spend with my friend before she moved to cali :( but it's all good I am going to vist her next mounth yay! :) lol anyways thoes are some pics of me! :)

Jewls...you are SO beautiful (I know I keep saying this to everyone, but IT'S TRUE!!!!) Just gorgeous. Great job w/the make-up! You remind me a lot of Kirstie Alley. Has anyone ever told you that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8