ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Interviews with Adam during International GlamNation Tour
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm 

This thread is for all non US media interviews, print, on line, TV and radio, during his International GlamNation Tour.

Please if you are posting, please cite country and date if possible. Thanks!

LizMarie

Post subject: Re: Interviews with Adam during International GlamNation Tour
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 pm 

Why does the expression "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys" come to mind?

Under singer Adam Lambert's hood is a genuine car geek

Singapore 9/24/10 Today Online http://www.todayonline.com/Cars/EDC100925-0000038/Zoomin-along

You might not think it from looking at the cover of Adam Lambert's debut album For Your Entertainment, but under the glam-rock trappings lies a normal, albeit very talented, guy. The singer-songwriter, who is currently on his Asian leg of the Glam Nation tour, will be performing at the Formula 1 Grand Prix on Sept 25 at the Padang stage and Sept 26 at the Zone 1 Stage.

Which is quite fitting really, as Lambert is a bit of a car geek. When the runner-up to 2009's American Idol was awarded a car of his choice by the show's sponsor, Ford, Lambert tellingly chose a black Mustang Convertible. (Winner Kris Allen on the other hand, chose a hybrid sedan.) We asked Lambert what makes him vroom.

What's the deal with the convertible?

Well, cars are fun, I think they're cool! They're not a serious extra-curricular interest but I like them. I got the car from Ford for being on American Idol of course, but it's still very cool, nonetheless.

What's your dream car?

I really want to get a Maserati. I love the lines and the design, although I haven't had a chance to test drive one just yet. I'll probably do it when I finally get home to Los Angeles, then I'll finally get to see how yummy it feels to try one!

That's got a V8 just like the Mustang Convertible GT…

And I'll always take a V8 engine over a four-cylinder, of course, because they sound better and they're a lot more fun to drive!

How do you feel about coming to

Singapore to perform for the F1 concert?

I'm very excited, and it's going to be a lot of fun. I hear there are going to be a lot of other artistes there, so actually I'm hoping to be able to observe other performances. And I'm excited to bring my music to the people of Singapore and to basically have a good time! DERRYN WONG

LizMarie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm 

Singapore 9/25/10

RazorTV Part 1, then click on the right hand side for parts 2 and 3

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main

LizMarie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm 

New Zealand interview airing 9/27

http://www.zmonline.com/WhosOn/MorningCrew/Highlights/Detail.aspx?id=16131

Now on youtube (still audio only)

LizMarie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am 

Adam’s glamorous life

Southern Star (Australia) http://www.sstar.net.au/entertainment/2010/09/30/adam%E2%80%99s-glamorous-life/14675

Southern Star Observer last spoke to Adam Lambert at the start of the year, in the direct aftermath of his brazen November 2009 performance at the American Music Awards, where he kissed a boy (and he liked it) on stage. The horror.

By the time Lambert visited Australia a couple of months later, US TV appearances were being cancelled left and right, the reasoning seeming to be that given live air time, Lambert would start dry-humping the nearest male for attention.

Almost one year on from the initial fracas, Lambert sounds pleased to have proven the doubters wrong.

“I definitely didn’t see the backlash coming as it did. I learned from it, and I’m really proud that I managed to get through it without apologising at any stage, because I don’t think I did anything wrong,” he said, snatching some phone time while visiting Atlanta as part of his Glam Nation tour, which will come to Australia in October.

“I think it was really important to focus on the next single right after that, so people understood I wasn’t a one-trick pony. There are all sorts of songs in me, there are all sorts of sides to my personality.”

Lambert’s subsequent rise in popularity caught even his Australian tour promoters by surprise: his Aussie dates were hastily moved to bigger venues when he sold out the entire tour in a matter of weeks.

It’s not been the case everywhere, though: in the UK, a country seemingly comfortable with flamboyant male pop stars, his releases so far have only scraped into the lower reaches of the charts. But here, his two singles thus far have both been top-five platinum hits.

He seems to be following in Pink’s footsteps — popular worldwide, but particularly beloved in Australia (incidentally, his biggest hit to date — the angsty Whataya Want From Me — is a Pink co-write).
Lambert has a theory about why Australia seems to ‘get him’.

“The culture [in Australia] seems very open, every liberal, very peaceful and positive. Those are things I try to project. As far as people enjoying the music, there’s probably not as much fear of homosexuality down there, so people can just enjoy the music a little easier,” he offered.

He even put on a special show for his gay Australian fans earlier this year, performing at the Mardi Gras closing night party.

“I was the last act, on at seven in the morning. I think some people had gone home, and the ones who had stayed were… kinda cracked out,” he laughed.

“But outside of that, I don’t see that many gay people at my shows, to be honest. The majority of people are women. There’s actually a little bit of self-loathing that happens within the gay community — we have a tendency to eat our own.”

In a world where Lady Gaga’s upped the ante for pop stars when it comes to outspoken support for same-sex rights (watch her most recent, seven-minute YouTube sermon on repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell if you don’t believe us), Lambert is adamant that just being unashamedly himself is a political statement.

“I don’t get heavily involved in activism, because I feel that just by being myself, that in itself is a statement. Here in the United States, I’m the first openly gay singer to be signed to a major label. That in itself should be looked at as a step in the right direction.

“I’ve never backed away from who I am, but my biggest goal is to represent myself, not anyone else. If that provides an example to a young person who’s struggling with their sexuality, then I’m really proud to give that person strength.”

And he’s obviously got no intention of hiding his sexuality. Clearly not fazed by the conservative reaction to his last same-sex snog, he’s gone and done it again: this time, with arguably one of the most famous gay men in music, Jake Shears.

The two get it on backstage with a steamy, prolonged pash for the Scissor Sisters’ latest webisode (available to watch on the Scissor Sisters website, or the numerous fan videos on YouTube that play the clinch in an endless loop), while Katy Perry looks on in mock horror.

“I wasn’t complaining,” Lambert said of the kiss, with more than a hint of (deserved) self-satisfaction.
“I went to go see their show in New York and Jake and I hit it off. He’s so great, and he invited me to do one of the spoof videos on their website. It was actually his boyfriend’s idea for us to be making out while Katy watched.”

Was he tempted to flub his lines and reshoot the kiss a few more times?

“Katy insisted that we do it one more time. I thanked her later.”

We couldn’t resist the opportunity to ask if there were any other famous men Lambert has on his ‘to do’ list.
“There are plenty of people I’d like to snog. That Scissor Sisters guitar player is pretty cute..”

info: Adam Lambert plays the Palais Theatre on Tuesday, October 19. Tickets through Ticketmaster.

LizMarie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 am 
Adam Bomb

http://www.mcv.gaynewsnetwork.com.au/fe ... 08004.html

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Written by Garrett Bithell | 05 October 2010

Garrett Bithell goes one on one with pop superstar Adam Lambert ahead of his Aussie tour.

Adam Lambert clearly struck a chord when he was last in the country for this year's Mardi Gras festival. When news dropped that his Glam Nation tour would hit the east coast, the majority of tickets were snapped up pre-sale. Then last month it was announced that due to overwhelming demand, both the Sydney and Melbourne shows are moving to bigger venues, and the tour will now include a stop in New Zealand.

But this is not unusual for Lambert, whose trajectory to pop stardom began less than two short years ago when he was the runner up on the eighth season of American Idol. Proving that the winner does not necessarily take it all, he has been steamrolling glitter and leather into the music industry like a neo-glam Valkyrie ever since. His vocal virtuosity - he has the falsetto extension of Freddie Mercury - and ballsy theatricality reminiscent of Lady Gaga or Scissor Sisters sent the American populace into a spin.

The lofty calibre of music-industry luminaries that leapt at the chance to collaborate with Lambert on his debut album For Your Entertainment, which was released here in March, is perhaps the best indication of this. Pink gave him her song 'Whataya Want From Me'; Lady Gaga co-wrote 'Fever'; Matthew Bellamy from Muse penned 'Stoke'; and Justin Hawkins from the Darkness is behind 'Music Again'.

Shortly after American Idol finished, Lambert came out on the cover of Rolling Stone. It wasn't exactly a shock, but he then landed in a hotbed of controversy after a live performance on the American Music Awards, during which he passionately kissed his male keyboardist and simulated oral sex with one of his male dancers, who he led around the stage on a leash.

Complaints poured in, and his appearance on the ABC network the next day was cancelled. Indeed, even now, Lambert is still trying to strike a balance between his artistic integrity and commercial sensibility.

"There's definitely a line," he tells MCV. "Ultimately, I want to be accepted and I want to entertain people - and there is a point where you can push them too far over the edge and you end up alienating your audience, which is something I don't want. I definitely won't back down from my major principles - I have my integrity there - but there is a point to which you can push those principles.

"I don't have an ulterior motive or agenda besides the fact I want to entertain people, but it just so happens that I'm a pretty sexual person. And to me, that's half of what pop-rock music is - it's about romance, heartbreak and sex. So I want to keep it real when I'm up on stage, and if I want to express my sexuality, it's going to be homosexuality!"

Lambert admits to having a fairly turbulent relationship with the media. "I have a love-hate relationship with them," he says. "It's a double-edged sword. I've had a lot of great, positive interactions with the media, and then I've had certain interviews where they've taken something out of context and exploited and sensationalised it, and turned it into a headline. And they sometimes just give complete misinformation.

"I actually saw something the other day that I found quite funny - there was a headline that just said: 'Adam Lambert already tired on tour'. What is that?! So I clicked on it, and someone had asked me if I ever get tired, and all I said was 'Yeah I get tired sometimes'. And now that's the headline! Oh Jesus."

Indeed it's funny following how America's frigid media organisations report on Lambert. They often just don't get it. Ever since that cheeky pash with his keyboardist at the American Music Awards, reporters have been following his tour closely, frantically trying to piece together a fantasy romance narrative. Headlines such as 'Adam Lambert's guitarist kisses his sweaty shoulder' are almost de rigueur.

"That whole thing with him is just really funny," Lambert laughs. "We're just good friends, and we get a kick out of getting a rise out of the females in the audience. He's straight, and he's gotten so much action from all this!"

And the media is so easy to bait, Lambert insists. "I get a little cheeky from time to time," he says. "I don't think I've ever straight out lied about anything - I'm a pretty honest person - but I definitely like to push buttons back. It's only fair, right?"

Meanwhile, Lambert is gearing up for some Aussie action. "I had so much fun last time," he says. "What I love about Australia is that it's so liberal, so open - people really tend to just live and let live. I'm an idealist by nature and I would hope that some day certain areas of my country could get to that level of progression.

"I actually even made a couple of friends while I was there, so hopefully we can hang out a bit."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm 

Manila - Magic 89.9 Interview

LizMarie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 am 
Adam Bomb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:48 am 

HK/press interview Oct 12

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

LizMarie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 pm 

interview in Malaysia

Part 1

Part 2

LizMarie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:32 am 

This is a VERY long interview but there is some new info: I found this part very interesting-

'Discussions on mu­sic seem to get Adam more talkative and we set off on talking about today's sounds.

"I think genre in es­sence is a very gray thing, it doesn't really make sense to me be­cause so much of what you hear on Top 40 radio is a bunch of different genres.

"My music is a little pop, rock, dance... I think genre is becoming irrelevant."

And his eclectic taste, which isn't re­ally so - as most of us do listen to a mish-mash of stuff put out - is trans­lated into his unique take which results in good music.

"I love dance music, electronic, rock, real guitars, real drums, real bass, real piano.. but I also like synthesizers and I also like a good beat, something that makes me feel good.

"The sound for now definitely is elec­tronic but I actually think that was kind of this past year."

He almost predicts the direction Top 40 radio will take - with more organic sounds being his top pick as a choice among his peers.

"I think the next wave is kind of want­ing to go a little more organic. I mean it's definitely hot but I hear a lot more guitars now and again for the first time in a while.

"I mean it's definitely the club tracks but there are a lot of songs that are more organic. There's BoB, Bruno Mars, Train and even Katy Perry's new stuff which are poppy and have guitar riffs in it... it's definitely fluctuating. "" '

For full article: Adam glams our nation

http://www.mmail.com.my/content/52239-adam-glams-our-nation-tonight

LizMarie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 am 

interview with myfm in Malaysia

LizMarie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 am 

NZ newscast/interview

http://www.3news.co.nz/Adam-Lambert-Idols-most-successful-runner-up/tabid/312/articleID/181741/Default.aspx

LizMarie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

GREAT INTERVIEW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

uncut version of New Zealand news interview

http://www.3news.co.nz/Adam-Lambert-int ... fault.aspx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 am 
Site Admin

New Zealand 10/17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

"If he's got black lipstick on, I ain't kissin' him" LOL Adam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.mix1065.com.au/posts/2010/10 ... ant-becks/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:03 am 

Adam is asked about being a father...(Sydney 10/19)

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/entertainment/the_dirt//blog/video-adam-lambert-to-become-a-father/20101021-a7rt.html#ooid=B5dHNyMToe7BSbMTbfIULW4rLCrH3p08

LizMarie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:23 pm 
Site Admin

Adam Lambert discusses fashion, Glam Nation, rock, and life on the road

http://www.novafm.com.au/audio_adam-lam ... oad_100037

Adam discusses being homeless and the last time he blew....a brass instrument

http://www.novafm.com.au/audio_we-probe ... ert_100039

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 pm 

Recorded 10/7, aired in Japan 10/23

http://twaud.io/w1M

LizMarie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 am 

uncut NZ TV interview:

LizMarie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm 
Adam Bomb

Scotty from Hellsrocker Show in Australia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:51 am 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 am 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 pm 

Airing 11/3 on Japanese TV - concert footage from Tokyo show 1

Part 1

Part 2

LizMarie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm 

Audio of interview with Goom radio, France

http://twaud.io/q1Jk

LizMarie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am 

Cute print interview translated from Italian (not perfectly LOL)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gingergeneration.it%2Fn%2Fadam-lambert-a-volte-la-vita-e-come-un-enorme-liceo-4250-n.htm

LizMarie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 am 

@Carole_Bouchard 's excellent blog of her interview with Adam http://www.myspace.com/carole_b/blog/541098331

Google Translation from French

Meeting Adam Lambert

After months of wait, I've finally managed to get year Interview with the one and only Adam Lambert) After the end of history worldwide tour he cam back to Paris for a few "days of work and vacation. And this guy IS absolutely adorable. Not the start of a diva, very easy going and so easy to talk to.

So here's the result of our little talk;)
http://www.evous.fr/musique/Interview-A ... rt-showman, 11546.html

Again and again: That singer go check and listen to His album For Your Entertainment: You Will not regret it at all!

edit: ok The published interview has been "cut a bit because of Lack of space .... So I'm posting The original French content here For Those Like Me Who are soooo curious They Want to Know Everything ah ah!

Adam Lambert, a showman first and foremost ....

.. ..

Adam Lambert puts the glam rock and size before a celebrity at the height of his voice .....

The 28 year old singer has just finished her first world tour - passed by the Trabendo in Paris November 18 - and ends with a new hook in France. Amidst a few days visiting the capital, he answered our questions. Smiling, passionate, inspired, Adam Lambert is a whole figure. Maintenance .....

.. ..

Adam, you're back in France after a marathon tour. You holding up ?....

I try! It was more than 112 dates on this tour! It was great! I did not know at all how I was going out and especially if I finish in one piece (laughs) but everything went well. I have not had to cancel one show, I have not lost my voice. I finally got to meet my fans around the world. What's funny is that before introducing me to American Idol I thought coming to settle in Europe and seek careers here because I thought I might be more easily accepted ... But eventually things turned in my favor in the United States .... ...

.. ..

You have seen differences in your public meeting in Europe ?....

One thing that struck me is that the fans are younger in general. I also saw more gay ... I enjoyed myself so much in all cases and spent unforgettable moments. What is most amazing in this international tour is that no matter what country I was, people knew the lyrics of my songs by heart. At Trabendo was great, it really took a lot of fun here. The room was small and intimate so I could watch almost all the fans in the eye. We did everything on this tour, from large to very small rooms and a challenge to run the show in these extremes. I learned a lot .....

.. ..

Are there any titles that you see differently now ?....

There are some songs I do not believe you need to sing before a good time (laughs) ... And yes there are others who take on new meaning. I think that Aftermath has grown in my esteem because of what's happening in the U.S. with the harassment of gay youth and suicide. I think the title speaks directly to this situation .....

.. ..

When you look at the Adam a year ago and today, you see the same person ?....

Yes, completely. There is always the same but much more tired! I never had to take a pace of work and life like. Obviously with the theater, musicals was eight shows a week but I had three-hour show and it was done. Now it's nonstop, 24-24hrs. But I'm not complaining, I know it's worth it. I live my dream. I can finally share my music and my ideas with people. And then a more materialistic side, I can buy a house now! Before I had no money at all ... This is not the most important to me: music, being an artist and express themselves, that is most important. But I also appreciate having a little security .....

.. ..

On your album, you left all your talk about feelings. When it can be a rockstar as a pop star, is a hard sell ?....

That's what's strange ... Everyone keeps asking me to explain my style, to explain the style of the album ... And that is exactly I do not need to define it. That is all at once! And for me it fits perfectly at the time, music should be like that with a little bit of everything. That people will listen to me can find something they like, in a style that suits me and suits them .....

.. ..

Prestigious artists gave you the songs, like Pink, Muse and Lady Gaga, have you experienced it as a recognition? Ditto for the comparison with Freddy Mercury ... ....

It meant a lot to me, really. And then it was also shown to those who make this music industry that I could be taken seriously. I look at Freddy is a great compliment! An honor even as I was influenced by him. It was probably also a bit more pressure ... I really felt people's expectations ... ....

.. ..

United States, your private life became the material for the media ... How do you live ?.... this intrusion

It's part of the job must be done with ... And if there's something that I retained from this whirlwind has started is that I need to keep certain parts of my private life very private, otherwise I'm left with nothing to what I hang up. Although in absolute terms I've always been like an open book and that most people already know the main !....

.. ..

You do not want to be a reference to the openly gay star, you were primarily a singer ... ....

Yes, but I am finally already become the "Openly gay singer" as they say ... I did not choose, it's done alone. I just wanted to sing, not necessarily represent an entire community. But at the same time I feel very comfortable with all that, I never feel obligated to apologize or justify myself. I did not do it. And it's great that young people are inspired by my background and it gives them courage, seeing that I do not hang your head and I'm not hiding. So yes I hope it helps, but it's not really my main goal. My goal is for me to entertain people, to be a showman .....

.. ..

Be an example ends up being too heavy ?....

Yes, I think, because the media tend to do a ton with me as one of the few to be completely out. But I understand that having this visibility is important, it is a first step in progress towards acceptance. My only problem is that it is often overshadow the rest. They are just trying to write that I kissed a boy and I'm gay, gay, gay, gay but there is no one who knows one of my songs. I want to tell them to start doing their job properly. But hey, that's where our society is, that's what interests people ... I think that's changing, that things are progressing ... In the end, I'm just saying it's part my destiny and that gradually I create a place .....

.. ..

You love the provocative and sometimes push the limits of what people are used to seeing ...
Totally! And you know why? Because I think it's hilarious! And each time there are people to take it so seriously, damn ... It's a bit kitsch but it's the pop! We are here to have a good time and be subversive is also part of entertainment. I do not know what happened in this business but I say we lost something in some way and should just relax a bit ... All I do is always with a smile and a wink and mostly the fans understand me .... so ...

.. ..

There's Adam Lambert provocative and sexy Fever or For Your Entertainment , but there is also the most fragile Soaked, Sleepwalker or Aftermath ... What is the right face ?....

Both! (Laughs) It's all me. I think that right now the artists come and go as fast because every time you listen to their debut album you can almost hear the same thing ... I do not want to end up like that, I did not be the story of a single tube. And this is one of the things I'm proud with my album, it shows that many aspects of my personality: hyper sensitive side, the sexual side, the side a little clown and also the rebel ... I am a human being, I feel a lot of things so far to get them out .....

.. ..

When you look at your fans, we see that a lot of women. Do you find it funny ?....

I never would have imagined! But I love it, I think it's flattering. Of course sometimes I'd like to see a little more than boys, but pretty good (laughs )....

.. ..

You have not found your happiness in Europe ?....

There were very nice people cross here and there at my shows ... definitely faces some very inspiring when I was on stage! But you know I love all these women who come to see me on the tour and fighting for the top ranks. They give me so much support. Frankly, I do not think that without some of these women, my career would be where she is today. I think I had more obstacles in my way in the United States. But my fans are so motivated and work hard to make my year to convince radio stations to broadcast myself. I am extremely grateful .....

.. ..

Besides, you keep a very intense contact with your fans, especially on twitter. You need their feedback, this link? Easy to keep a distance anyway ?....

I get quite a return on what I do is true and I like that. But mostly I try to read what they have to tell me in general, I think twitter is now become a means to communicate directly with my fans. It is a way of saying "ok here it comes from me and not a press release." It's more authentic. There was a time when I was still a little disturbed by it's true ... But I think I found the way to go about it and also when I have the right of m eclipse. Sometimes it's hard, you're finally a rest day, you walk in the streets and suddenly someone recognizes you. In general I love it because it makes me happy that they tell me they love what I do. Now it can also turn taking pictures, signing tons of stuff and then you realize that in fact some just want to change their facebook profile picture above my head (laughs). It has nothing to do with my music. For me it's still super weird. But that does not put me angry at all and 9 out of 10 people I meet are fantastic .....

.. ..

I have an anecdote for you. Do you know that some in Europe have long known you for a reason that has nothing to do with music? During American Idol, we asked you who was your inspiration for your haircut at the time .... ...

Oh my god (bursts out laughing) Bill Kaulitz! Of course I remember !....

.. ..

You doubted you reactions it would generate, ditto when you said that you later found him very attractive .....

It's funny, frankly. The guy has a great style, it is very nice, that's all and some Tokio Hotel fans were so angry against me. Unbelievable. And then it turned into a war between my fans and theirs, with "Adam copy Bill! No, it was Bill that copies Adam! ". But no copy! It just tastes like: we love both black, a little rock style, fashion ... There are tons of people who dress like us, only they are not all famous musicians and ... And then prefers girls right? Honestly, I am among those who think that we must respect the way people identify themselves. If he says he likes girls, so it's like this. I just find that someone seems to be super interesting is all ... After this story has taken incredible proportions. It is still not the only two types to put mascara ... And somewhere is to forget our past, because in the 70s and 80s there were many followers of glam rock, androgyny Now ... men do take more risks ... Bill and me, what was the most in common is the eyeliner ... Our voices are completely different, our music is completely different and it does not look like .....

.. ..

The moment your playlist ?....

I always like to have news! I want to know what people are watching right now, what will be coming out soon ... it amuses me to see many trends ... I like what Ke $ ha, the new album by Rihanna, Katy Perry, the album Seal this year was definitely my favorite, so beautiful ... I love pop music in general. I also have the good old classic rock with me ... I do not like what comes out as a rock right now ... Besides Muse is fantastic. But otherwise, particularly in the U.S., I do not like the sound it a. Everything looks the same, it's awful .....

.. ..

You're already preparing your second album and you'll also go out in the next few days mini cd titles in acoustics ... ....

Yes I already have some ideas for the next album, but I have not really started working. I first want to take a break and recharge the batteries. But I love that people feel are in demand of my next projects is very motivating. I still think at times we need to know to pull back a little light. Your back becomes even stronger in every way. But I will not go too long, do not worry! I just really want to spend more time on this album than the first we had to make just three months. Finally we did very well out but this time I need to sit down a little. And then for the next album, the release date will be the same for every country this time! So get ready to see me return to Europe soon !....

.. ..

Interview by Carole Bouchard ....

Adam Lambert, album For Your Entertainment (Sony / Jive, exit the United States in November 2009 and France in October 2010). Single France: Whataya want from me .....

Adam Lambert Acoustic Live CD 5 tracks, released December 6, 2010 ....

www.adamofficial.com ....

LizMarie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 am 

short 'interview' with Adam on French TV -- wasn't particularly impressed with this interviewer at all -- iprobably because he called Adam the 'queen of pop' right at the start

http://vimeo.com/17655310

LizMarie